Game-Labs Forum

Not responding at Entering open world.

Lord Agamemnon

I am having problems logging into PvP 2 US. It has worked fine until leaving port today. I loading open world, et sail and it kicked me to windows, now i can not log back in. It goes to not responding loading into open world, or simply jsut drops me to windows without notice.

I can log into my PvP1 EU account just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have already verified integrity, restarted PC, restalled game and check to make sure all my devices have up to date drivers. I am using windows 10, and exceed all the minimum requirements by a lot. 

thanks in advance

lord agamemnon

Captain, do you have a black dot in the bottom left corner when you try to enter the world? In this case it is possible that any kind of software like antiviruses, firewalls etc. are blocking needed ports. Has anything been changed in your PC before the issue happened?

Nothing has changed on my PC since this started happening. Last time this happened i was able to relog wqithin about 2 hours. It has been a full 24 hours now since it has happened again and now i cant get in to pvp2 us. When i intitally started from Lord Agamemnon to loading into open world there is a black dot, I do not get the F11or words on top right before it fails. lol I thought i would try and see the dot while i am writing this and it let me in the server. Ugh this is so frustrating.  Well i let you know when it happens again today.

Well. it's saturday and i want to move a bunch of resources...... Logged in picked up all my goods from one town, TP to next town, grab all my upgrades, TP to next town, hop in my traders brig, enter open world.... mot responding. Now i can not get back into the game. I did the test you asked me to do. the number is ... NAS-475873.

thanks in advance once more for your time on this matter. Hopefully i can get logged in and do what i really needed to do before i get caught up helping other captains all day ;)

Agamemnon

Well. it's saturday and i want to move a bunch of resources...... Logged in picked up all my goods from one town, TP to next town, grab all my upgrades, TP to next town, hop in my traders brig, enter open world.... mot responding. Now i can not get back into the game. I did the test you asked me to do. the number is ... NAS-475873.

thanks in advance once more for your time on this matter. Hopefully i can get logged in and do what i really needed to do before i get caught up helping other captains all day ;)

Agamemnon

Connection report is ok.

Please try this workaround: once you can not load in open world on a given server, connect to another one (where you have character in a dock, so have access to options) and reduce all graphics (and lower resolution) to minimum, then try to load the open world character

• 9 months later...
On 29.07.2017 at 1:37 AM, Captain A D Jones said:

I Have just purchased the game and have played fine until yesterday. I can't get past the open world screen and it goes to not responding. After buying this game, I'm not very happy. Can you please help me.

Captain, did you install any new software like antiviruses/firewalls etc. before the issues appeared?

As a workarounds please check this:

On 11.07.2017 at 5:31 PM, Ink said:

Please, check the general workaround for connection issues:

Also, could you check that google services are available to you. 

Also, to verify that your ISP is not blocking connection, please try to check with another source of internet (like 4g for example).

Also, please try to verify integrity of game cache (right click on NA in steam lib->properties->local files) or reinstall the game.

• 2 weeks later...

No i change nothing but its fine now so I'm happy, thank you for your answers.

If i might ask? is their any tutorial to help me? I'm new and have no idea what i am doing except sailing around. I don't want to end up being fed up with the game and stop playing but i need so guide to help me. For example how do i get a new ship? can i buy them if so how? I want to eventually use the USS Constitution having been in the Navy myself as well as my family member sailed aboard her through the war of 1812. Please help me to learn the game. Thank you.