Game-Labs Forum

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/25/2017 at 0:06 AM, Chustler said:

TDA is still very active.  Any old members and new prospects should check us out!

Good to see that TDA is still kickin' (and raising hell, I assume)!

I hope I can find some time to come back one day. Career has a stranglehold on my free time :(

For new and returning players out there who are looking to join a clan in the US Faction, TDA is certainly among the best to join. I would advise working together from the very beginning and the best way to do this is by becoming a clan affiliate.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:06 AM, Chustler said:

TDA is still very active.  Any old members and new prospects should check us out!

I'm going to be purchasing this game soon, although I would be extremely green, I  would want to learn the ropes if any help is offered I've been watching this game for some time, maybe mid to late 2015? but I'm interested in this and particularly want to join a U.S. group ( as I am from Pennsylvania ) ...I will be willing to fight our nations enemies, as well as help our allies (and if accepted, fellow members advance up). What all do I need to do in order to enlist? Or where can I Go for that information? thank you gentleman, have a good day

15 hours ago, Custard said:

Get game

Join US Nation (if that's what you really want)

Ask in Nation chat for help from ppl in your Nation or just ask in Global chat for general game help

Learn to manual sail, don't think you must be in a bigger ship

thank you for the help Custard...I'm looking forward to this.

• 1 year later...