Game-Labs Forum

It has come to my attention that there is now a Pirate Brotherhood that is imitating TDA Yacht Club. As Club President of the TDA Yacht Club, I present our historical papers showing that we are indeed the original Yacht Club:

Lt. ObiQuiet showed me an image of a Decatur Armada Tradition still around in these modern times:

VORYachtClub.png

As you can see, these modern sail boats are imitating TDA formations of the early 1800s

TDA "Yacht" Club Photo:

qvemLkQ.jpg

Here we are taking down a Trinc. This was shortly after we had killed a Coni and a Santisima in our Yacht Swarm:

Fear the yacht club

XnD7mGz.jpg

• Like 4

It has come to my attention that there is now a Pirate Brotherhood that is imitating TDA Yacht Club. As Club President of the TDA Yacht Club, I present our historical papers showing that we are indeed the original Yacht Club:

As a member/ambassador of said club, I wish to state assurance that we are in no way connected with the TDA Yacht Club, nor was the intent of formation meant in any way to serve as a mockery or offense towards the members of the TDA Yacht Club.  The club's existence was genuinely unknown to us at the time of our establishment.  

Apologies if this is seen as an offtopic post, I dont mean to interfere with your clan's business.

Edited by Nerdwing
  • Like 1