Game-Labs Forum

Detour... detour... all you had to do was follow the coast! Oh God... you all were drinking again, weren't you...? ;D

We didn't want to upset the New Orleans French too much so took a roadtrip to Cuba to stick a finger into the Spanish's eye. Levi and Griz were driving. We might have wrecked a few Spanish snows on the way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to all the new members that have joined us since early access. I have no doubt that you have chosen the right group and look forward to seeing you progress for a long time to come. 

I want to say thank you to all the veteran members for their continued service from sea trials (some earlier) to this current time. You play a vital role and are the backbone of TDA. What we do would be impossible without a dedicated and talented group of captains who are willing to work together.

It has been a successful opening since early access, but this is only the beginning. I fully expect us to become stronger as a group and I am confident that we will step up to the challenges as they arise.

post-18-0-47172100-1364694086.jpg

• Like 1

Credit to the USS Constitution Museum for this

"USS Constitution defeated both HMS Cyane and HMS Levant 201 years ago on this day! This was her last victory of the War of 1812 and the last time she engaged in active combat during her long career. The battle is depicted here in a mid-19th century oil painting by Ambroise Louis Garneray in our collection. ‪#‎onthisday‬"

https://www.facebook.com/USSConstitutionMuseum/?fref=nf

12671807_10154022421965625_7500459481633

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Things have been very fun lately!  More open sea pvp than we know what to do with.  It has been a very target rich environment.  TDA are having a great time since the pirates have set up camp on our doorstep.  I tip my hat to the pirates for bringing the fighting to us.

A quick example of the fun fighting we have been having.  

U.S. - 1 3rd rate, 4 Connies, trinc, essex, belle, frig, cutter = 2880 BR

Pirates - 2 3rd rates, 6 Connies = 2800 BR

This is just the 5th of 5 fun open sea fights we had last night, and all were victories for us.  This is the last minute of the fight as we were mopping up (Nash sinks soon after).  The 2 escaped (SORRY) guys were in Connies.  No losses on our side.  I did not get shots of the other fights.  It's a great time to be fighting in this wonderful game :)

LAazb0P.jpg

• Like 4

Some more fun fights tonight for TDA and some friends from the US Nation.  I big shout out to the SORRY pirates for bringing a fleet that is the same BR to our own.  We had a nice even BR fight.  Fun times had by all.

gtD2bS4.jpg

KmA7Qx0.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...