Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

1 hour ago, qw569 said:

Let's look to the map.

In Texas and Cartagena España can build ships with Strong Hull bonus.

In Santo Domingo Danmark-Norge can build ships with Strong Hull bonus.

In Orinoco Sverige can build ships with Strong Hull bonus.

France have not regions with this bonus.

España, Danmark-Norge, Sverige and France are allies. 4 regions with Strong Hull bonus.

=======================================================================

Great Britain, Verenigde Provinciën have not regions with Strong Hull bonus. And only United States have North Carolina

Great Britain, Verenigde Provinciën and United States are allies.  1 regions with Strong Hull bonus

=======================================================================

I was very surprised when Danmark-Norge decided to take Bermuda instead of North Carolina.

Thanks for the tip ;)

2 hours ago, Leku said:

Again russi ... i mean brave danes in others battle.

Go, go! Break the game! \o/

I think if the French couldn't, didn't want to put a fleet in and enjoy a PB there is no problem with one of their allies doing the job.

PB's are so rare...and borders shifting so slowly, I am suprised however so many of the French/Swede/Spain elements of the alliance LET the Danes be their proxy...I personally am always gagging for a PB !

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sruPL said:

Danes are in so good situation, they have 4x more fun fighting for 3 more nations than others :ph34r: Imma switch to RUS clan if they got a place there.

You know I love ya sruPL so take this for the joke/jibe its meant to be, but if you left Brits to join the Danes, the average IQ of both nations would go up !

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jeheil said:

I think if the French couldn't, didn't want to put a fleet in and enjoy a PB there is no problem with one of their allies doing the job.

PB's are so rare...and borders shifting so slowly, I am suprised however so many of the French/Swede/Spain elements of the alliance LET the Danes be their proxy...I personally am always gagging for a PB !

This fight was during EU prime time. If they cant afford one damn 4th rate fleet every 3 days they dont deserve to keep lands. It`s just that.

Also danes in every damn port battle is leading to create elitist bunch of players that only fight pbs. I bet danes would love port battles lobby! Because they dont care about game and what their playing mechanics means to game. They just want to have fun themselves.
That it may lead to breaking game? Blame devs.

There is broken mechanics that just got implemented and should be changed/repaired? Blame devs and abuse it till they fix it!

Such mentality is killing game.

Soon i`ll open fridge and see 25 same rus/rdnn faces.

I really hope devs turn off possibility for allies to join port battles ( they are so rare! so if nation cant afford 1-2 port battles per week ... let them crumble! ) or simply allow only few in like 5-7 maximum.

400-500 players online during eu prime time. Way to go!

3 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Lol pirate russians vs dane russians,  danes won only thx to Agamennon fleet, 0 tactic involved full chaotic brawl.

14 minutes ago, Leku said:

This fight was during EU prime time. If they cant afford one damn 4th rate fleet every 3 days they dont deserve to keep lands. It`s just that.

Also danes in every damn port battle is leading to create elitist bunch of players that only fight pbs. I bet danes would love port battles lobby! Because they dont care about game and what their playing mechanics means to game. They just want to have fun themselves.
That it may lead to breaking game? Blame devs.

There is broken mechanics that just got implemented and should be changed/repaired? Blame devs and abuse it till they fix it!

Such mentality is killing game.

Soon i`ll open fridge and see 25 same rus/rdnn faces.

I really hope devs turn off possibility for allies to join port battles ( they are so rare! so if nation cant afford 1-2 port battles per week ... let them crumble! ) or simply allow only few in like 5-7 maximum.

400-500 players online during eu prime time. Way to go!

His whining, you're trying to Denmark left the game because you can not win. We protect the interests of the Alliance. Of course you easier to beat the weak, than to try to defeat a powerful enemy. You can not even see our tactics, and yet you arrogantly shouting that Danes rabble and fighting without tactics, you never let us win! :P

Sorry Google translator. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, BABAY said:

His whining, you're trying to Denmark left the game because you can not win. We protect the interests of the Alliance. Of course you easier to beat the weak, than to try to defeat a powerful enemy. You can not even see our tactics, and yet you arrogantly shouting that Danes rabble and fighting without tactics, you never let us win! :P

Sorry Google translator. 

Your tactics? Sorry you have none in most battles i saw. And im not that experienced. You just a) have usually better ship setup, b ) more experience in port battles, c) better teamplay between players due to bigger experience and a lot of battles together. And thats it. When on the other side you mostly fight against bunch of somehow random people with random ship setups.

Dont flatter yourself. You are good but not unbeatable. You simply have hardcore maniacs that play for a long time and sits on big assets of gold/ships.

I`m not trying to push out danes. This game suffer because actually alliance mechanics are far from being good.

Actual hostility rising mechanics are far from being good.

Atm certains resources are very hard to get and have big meaning. I would like to see how your alliance works without spain having such big amount of resources and backyard. I wonder how your nation would work when you were forced to get some regions for resources instead of using spain ones. Maybe then you would sing in other tone, but from experience with russians i bet still wouldnt. You are just too arrogant to admit things.

Also if denmark would leave NA ... yeah in my opinion with your abusing of mechanics that would lead to more healthy game.

1 hour ago, Leku said:

Atm certains resources are very hard to get and have big meaning. I would like to see how your alliance works without spain having such big amount of resources and backyard.

incorrect.

All alliances have enough resources. Live Oak Log produced in Great Britain (1 port) and in Danmark-Norge (1 port).

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Its not a matter of resources but availability of Agamemnon blueprints. They are "a bit" overpowered and there is no point going into PB with full Aga fleet if you have no full Aga fleet on your side, its simple math. And more over if you are a attacker without full Aga fleet - its stupidity or you perhaps really like to sink.

do you see pirates also have Agamemnon? 11 against 21.

I don't know they bought or crafted them.

And bp Agamemnon and Ocean must be more available if this ships use in PB.

Edited by qw569
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jorge said:

More simple, let british decide who can join PBs...

Mate you not get point at all...but never mind :D If you have ANY suggestion instead sarcasm share it. Please. Current RvR status is a one of main factors so many people left game but hey 30 guys have fun participate in every PB on server and mine side winning so why bother about rest...always funny how some pepole are short sighted and selfish same time in terms of future of Naval Action.

• Like 6

the problem is the 46 hours we have to wait before we can attack the port. all warfare is based on deception and when you give the defending side 46 hours notis before they will be under attack ofc they will bring the best they have. imagent in the nazis had 46 hours notis before d-day how do you think it would have gone ? even with overwhelming force the allied powers would have been pushed back into sea and the war would have been over right there and then

5 minutes ago, azu said:

the problem is the 46 hours we have to wait before we can attack the port. all warfare is based on deception and when you give the defending side 46 hours notis before they will be under attack ofc they will bring the best they have. imagent in the nazis had 46 hours notis before d-day how do you think it would have gone ? even with overwhelming force the allied powers would have been pushed back into sea and the war would have been over right there and then

That was changed just because people were unable defend ports = having fun from game same time. Maybe current system is not perfect but way better than previous when in one day one nation can take over 10 or more ports without single shoot. We have to see wider perspective here and find compromise between realism and gameplay otherwise game will be or unplayable or boring as hell.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, rediii said:

focus should be on the gameplay with a kinda real background to not be stupid. like lobbybased portbattleentry would be.

But dont you see that the way the game is currently being played you may as well have a lobby based port battle entry as it is almost impossible to prevent a port battle occurring with the hostility bomb mechanic and almost impossible to screen people out of the battle with the logging out tactic.

I do not favour a lobby system and I can understand your arguments as to why the game is played the way it is at the moment, but overall I do not think it is good for the long term prospects of the game.