Game-Labs Forum

Good fights Battle(pvp,pb) video reports

Alex Яс

Port battle Verenigde Provincien vs Spain @ Rio de la Hacha 14.09.16

We managed to prepare surprise for dons at begining and they werent happy when they joined battle i guess.

Later we made some mistakes as not everyone was on teamspeak and some people didnt listen to orders what lead us to funny rush at end of the battle.

We were desperatly chasing few of dons and they were trying to run.

Was fun and ended with our victory with about 3 minutes left to end battle. Close one!

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

All or Nothing (4 LGV vs 2 Surprise)

I'm not sure this qualifies as a "good" battle. There's nothing very skillful about it, it's exceptionally short, and on top of that the video is laggy. And yet:

I was hauling some goods. Estimated worth about 8 million, and filling 4 LGVs. One of those LGVs got tagged and I had a brief moment to consider whether to write off that ship and cargo as a loss, or if I was going to risk 3 more stuffed LGVs to save the one.

Please excuse the laggy video. I was alt tabbing between 4 windows, steering 4 ships in battle.

• 3 weeks later...

Port battle Verenigde Provincien vs East Coalition 29.10.2016

We come late to battle and enemies had good 10 minutes adventage i think.

Game didnt allow us to join as full fleet and at begining only 21 of us joined. Later also 2 more joined with 1st rate and one 2nd.

Also 1-2 of us randomly spawned at begining ( flamignant for example ) and was doomed since begining.

Besides that there was moment when i believed that we`ll atleast sink most of enemies. Instead few of us made some mistakes ( yup me too, but i can count 1st rates pb`s done by me on one hand :) ) and we lost oppurnity to not turn the tides but atleast taking few more with us.

Thats what happens when you encounter experienced group with newbies :)
Was fun tho.

• Like 2

Yeah I don't know the full ins and outs of that but jez only a muppit would leave port after a port battle without getting confirmation of a clear exit.

Saying that since the port battle [ZERG] has recovered it's specific losses nearly with the Swedish very nicely replacing us with 2 L'Ocean's,2 Santissimas and the French adding another L'Ocean not to mention several Buccentaur 2nd rates.

Yeah I don't know the full ins and outs of that but jez only a muppit would leave port after a port battle without getting confirmation of a clear exit.

Sometimes you get good information, sometimes you don't. Sometimes your screening fleet is there to protect you, sometimes it's not. Shit happens :) One person's victory is another person's black day. That day both teams had both experiences :)

I post video here, as it was an interesting battle. I didn't mean to spread propaganda, or discuss who was better/worse. If you have a video of the following battle, please upload it as well, as it was an interresting one too. I really liked my exploding in that battle :)

Edited by vazco