Game-Labs Forum
Black Spawn

[pictures] the complete guide to ship-skins [Update 9.97]

13 minutes ago, Wraith said:

RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD. @admin please bring them back instead of PvP mark rewards!

@admin Why did you remove paints anyways? I'm not complaining and assume you have your reasons but it would be cool, if you could share it with us... Paints improve the game alot, since it is not only some much needed and wanted customization for the ships but also increases visuals overall, since ships look a bit different and we don't have 5x the same cookie cutter Bellona or p-frig in a battle... Paints would be the best PvP reward.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Landsman said:

@admin Why did you remove paints anyways? I'm not complaining and assume you have your reasons but it would be cool, if you could share it with us... Paints improve the game alot, since it is not only some much needed and wanted customization for the ships but also increases visuals overall, since ships look a bit different and we don't have 5x the same cookie cutter Bellona or p-frig in a battle... Paints would be the best PvP reward.

I would like this 1000 times if I could.

5 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

thanks for reminding us all of what we don't have @Wraith

Heh... just building anticipation. ;)

4 hours ago, sveno said:

So judging from this info it seems that we have to wait until after next ship reset to get paints back.

Sigh, I know, I saw that. It's such an unsatisfying answer since all the assets are in place for implementing them in the way they used to be, and it's really hard to imagine that technically it's all that hard to do without a wipe. It clearly speaks to their priorities is all.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sveno said:

...it seems that we have to wait until after next ship reset to get paints back.

Ah, so they WILL come back then? Thank god - and Sveno - for the info! :)

As the paintings are a simple cosmetic change, I guess you can buy them in the port stores with gold. One idea: all the ships of a clan using the same paint, that creates greater bonds of cohesion and clan spirit. 

Edited by Sento de Benimaclet

11 hours ago, no one said:

I didn't know about this. Beautiful skins. :)

Yes they are, and they gave much more variations in ships you could see in OW. 

• Like 1

"Paints may come in february"

Anyone remember?

• Like 4