Game-Labs Forum

[pictures] the complete guide to ship-skins [Update 9.97]

Black Spawn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would be cool if you could actually paint the ship yourself, instead of being preset-skins, keep it simple but open to players to mess with it and do their own styles of paint, if you want a wood hull with lighter brown, you could do it, also be able to alter between black sails and white sails, plus put emblems on the sails aswell, like the Spanish Armada did back then, or the Portuguese, or other nations did back then.

Oh, and I can only imagine if we could actually paint a name on the stern of our vessels to mark them as our own, with custom names, but keep it only one type of FONT, so people don't do anything stupid with it.

Be able to see flags on OW would add so much to a feature like this and it would be more immersive aswell.

And I also remember that someone suggested that we should be able to name our captains under our fleet, that would also add immersion to the game. Those are simple things, yet, adds a lot different look and feel to the game.

Edited by Portuguese Privateer

Just now, Portuguese Privateer said:

Would be cool if you could actually paint the ship yourself, instead of being preset-skins, if you want a wood hull with lighter brown, you could do it, also be able to alter between black sails and white sails, plus put emblems on the sails aswell, like the Spanish Armada did back then, or the Portuguese, or other nations did back then.

Something like that would launch the game to extreme levels. I don't think NA is ready for such a large step. I already am playing fashionaction with flags, any more and my wallet is toast.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 2:13 PM, Salty Sails said:

77D71F45CD5C526557CF168F51226A1806CB2D68

Outlaw Paint for Pirate Frigate! ❤️

It's hard to think what we're missing with paints. The devs are gonna get everything out of them when they finally drop IF the game is playable then, this just sets something sinister in my heart seeing one of these on the horizon. This thing is floating death just looking at it.

On 12/17/2018 at 5:42 PM, Vernon Merrill said:

I'll be the guy looking like this in the shallows:

I wish they would add "Rouge Noir" for Renommee, "Brest Harbour" is still pretty cool but looks like a watered down version of it.

Edited by Sovereign

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2016 at 1:21 AM, Black Spawn said:

L'Ocean - BlackRedWhite *new*
L'Ocean - Brest Harbor *new*
L'Ocean - Marseille *new*
L'Ocean - Montagne *new*
L'Ocean - Sangre *new*
L'Ocean - SolidLine01 *new*
L'Ocean - SolidLine02 *new*

Where? i can't find ingame