Game-Labs Forum

The Flying Dutchman, a Dutch/Belgium clan Join now!

I'm surprised no one has suggested the obvious name...

The Flying Dutchmen 

:D

Instead of V.O.C. you would have D.V.D. on your flag and logo for the Dutch translation.  It would look pretty nice and historical even if the name is somewhat tongue in cheek.

Alternatively, since there is a Decatur Armada, you have some great names to chose from, Tromp, Witt and De Ruyter.  That or the Medway Raiders...   

I'm surprised no one has suggested the obvious name...

The Flying Dutchmen 

:D

Instead of V.O.C. you would have D.V.D. on your flag and logo for the Dutch translation.  It would look pretty nice and historical even if the name is somewhat tongue in cheek.

Alternatively, since there is a Decatur Armada, you have some great names to chose from, Tromp, Witt and De Reyter.  That or the Medway Raiders...   

I like it!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome guys to the list of clans. We at Tattered Flags thought of going Dutch if there was no american clan and if we decided not to be British. In are early days we were less sure which direction we wanted to go but before to long decided on going US.

I just recently discovered enjin gaming websites. They are free so if you want to start up a website then look them up. There are paid for upgrades that give you extra stuff but the free version is still quite good with, forums, applications, statistics, etc.

Welcome guys to the list of clans. We at Tattered Flags thought of going Dutch if there was no american clan and if we decided not to be British. In are early days we were less sure which direction we wanted to go but before to long decided on going US.

I just recently discovered enjin gaming websites. They are free so if you want to start up a website then look them up. There are paid for upgrades that give you extra stuff but the free version is still quite good with, forums, applications, statistics, etc.

Thanks!

We have thought about enjin website, but Ollese and Dimensionaut are very handy with websites and that stuff, so we will setup our own site!