Game-Labs Forum

PVE1 [CBR] Chum Bucket Raiders - Pirate Nation

This is not a recruitment post - Just letting folks know there is a Clan/guild on PVE1 server for Pirates (I did not see one in listing of this forum) However there are several clans on that server. 

[CBR] Chum Bucket Raiders ..................... yeah its a SpongeBob thing. We are not a huge clan (<10 players)

Myself, I typically help out new players, in clan/nation even others (Non-clan or non-nation), to reduce that learning curve we all know to be pretty steep. So if you are on the PVE server, and would like some help (even if you are NOT Pirate or clan member) - just let me know.

We have Team speak - which is far better to use, than my typing skills -- and .. far easier to hear the inflection tone of whats being conveyed.

There are other Pirate clans on PVE -- have seen them. So just wanted to put this out there, in case someone was wondering if there were clan/guilds on PVE still.

If you are interested in looking into joining this clan, just know we are all over 18. Most, over 40. The "Maturity" thing is over-rated as it seems most people have a different take on what it actually means to be "Mature". We, are mostly guys on this server. Some are Vets, some are COMBAT vets, students, blue collar workers, otherwise just ordinary people who like to play sailing ship games and other games as well. We don't judge you based on your vernacular - we typically can have spouts of the inevitable biological and body functional events (which may or may not occur audibly), while on-line - ie: burp, laugh, occasional cuss word, rant, flatulence,  - otherwise, all things "human" -- (cause we all cant be perfect -- there was only ONE) For the most part ... we are just practical. We help one another. Some are better at somethings than others. Crafting resources, combat, tactics, sailing ...etc... well, that's us in nut shell.

Edited by yankyaeger
  • Like 1