Game-Labs Forum

Official declaration of alliance between GB and the US

Gooneybird

I am a native english speaker, I can read/write french a little bit and I have found the French speaking population to be welcoming and helpful. One problem is the attitude of some native English speakers, who seem to think that everyone should speak English all the time,

• Like 1

Would like to ask the moderators to lock this thread; a formal announcement has been made - much of what followed is the usual toxic garbage which doesn't add anything really. Thanks.

You sir are a troll, I have a lot of respect for a lot of British player wherever they are from. Most of the vets are gentlemen with whom I would gladly share a drink anywhere. I can name several, GeneralPas, Jeheil, Hachiroku... But you, I simply cannot everytime you open your mouth you have this sense of superiority that gets me out of my mind. You act like you were the most rightfull guy on earth and everything aroung is just garbage. In truth most of the problems we have with the British community is coming from you and a few other trolls.

You are the Pellasgoss of the british community.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 3

So lets summarize, we don't know how to play, we are racist, we are cowards, anything you wish to add? We eat babies? We worship Satan?

nope you seem to have it all covered ...except you missed the big one .. hypocrites..  you moan about port battle timers ..French and the Danes just set timers to suit the EU time zone when you can play ..if you don't live in a EU time zone why would you choose to play either Dane or French .. You can attack a British port virtually anytime of the day ..yet anyone wanting to attack a French or Dane port is limited to a 6 hour period on EU evening time .. if you want to speak French in chat or on your TS that's your prerogative but your not going to attract a large player base as unfortunately English is a more Global language than French the fact that you describe those who are not French as foreigners is laughable ..and shows you are indeed bigots .. no one in British Nation is a foreigner just a bunch of people who enjoy playing together and enjoy the diversity that having people from other countries to play with brings .. You complain about treaties between Britain Dutch and US yet you set up your own alliance first  .. every perceived disadvantage you have is of your own making yet blame everyone else instead .. You need to get over the fact that this isnt real your not representing France for real ..your playing as a faction on a computer game .. if speaking english in TS or nation chat makes your faction accessible to those who don't understand French .. why wouldn't you .. we have german clans in British faction that don't speak English it isn't a problem at all .. it adds to the game more than it takes away .. .. stop moaning about your self imposed limitations and play the game

Would like to ask the moderators to lock this thread; a formal announcement has been made - much of what followed is the usual toxic garbage which doesn't add anything really. Thanks.

God have spoken. Moderator, close the thread, he has already throw his bullshit and no reply is tolerated.

Pd: talk in another languaje is not misrespectful, if no-spanish-speakers play with spain they will be very wellcomed, we have had italians, russians, australians... and they used to play/coordinate with us the spanish clans.

All that "you have to talk in spanish/french/danish/swedish if you play as such nation" is just bullshit you have being making up for a long time. You just need to enter in the national chat to see how people talk in english and they are answered in english.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 7

You sir are a troll, I have a lot of respect for a lot of British player wherever they are from. Most of the vets are gentlemen with whom I would gladly share a drink anywhere. I can name several, GeneralPas, Jeheil, Hachiroku... But you, I simply cannot everytime you open your mouth you have this sense of superiority that gets me out of my mind. You act like you were the most rightfull guy on earth and everything aroung is just garbage. In truth most of the problems we have with the British community is coming from you and a few other trolls.

You are the Pellasgoss of the british community.

Have a nice day.

Thats so funny ...Gooney is exactly the opposite of what you describe ...he plays fair and without ego ..the fact that he has tried hard to make the 3 admirals treaty work  to give Spanish time to retain or rebuild their player base and keep the game alive proves so ... what have you done other than sit and snipe and complain about how unfair it all is ...the first sign of a troll online is that they accuse others of been one

• Like 1

God have spoken. Moderator, close the thread, he has already throw his bullshit and no reply is tolerated.

Pd: talk in another languaje is not misrespectful, if no-spanish-speakers play with spain they will be very wellcomed, we have had italians, russians, australians... and they used to play/coordinate with us the spanish clans.

The thread is to announce the official treaty between US and Britain ... no reason for anyone from another faction to comment ... why do you and Chaka Khan feel that anyone is bothered about your opinion of this treaty