Game-Labs Forum

Official declaration of alliance between GB and the US

Gooneybird

While I agree with most of what you said, I can give you a little word of reassurance. The french population did not plummet. Our hibernation is a concerted decision to stop RVR. We are waiting for new conquest mechanics to re-enter the frey.

• Like 2

Thank you to let us know...now hahahaha

This will be off topic, bt I feel the need to respond. We went to Haiti eager to fight and help the Spanish. The timer mechanism blocked us from participating in RVR (I'm not trying to reignite a useless argument, I'm stating facts). We had several choices.

- Stop RVR and screen for the Spanish

- Fight the swedes to the north of Haiti

- Break the Treaty.

Our nation almost exploded. Half decided to break the Treaty resulting in the retaking of Rosaly and Camp du Roy. A lot took a break from the game.Other decided to screen for the Spanish. I was one of the later. We did what we could, witch at the time was not a lot, our RVR fleet went from 30-40 to 10 overnight. We should have done more. By the time we managed to put things in order the Spanish had decided to stop RVR also so we diverted our efforts to attacking relentlessly British ships wherever they were.

Now our guys have returned. Our rogue clans returned in the council. We are waiting for new mechanics.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 2

The timer mechanism blocked us from participating in RVR (I'm not trying to reignite a useless argument, I'm stating facts).

Indeed your argument is useless. 4 Out of 19 ports in that area have/had been affected and defended by AUS/US players on their timezone. The rest was open to your fleet.

Just to be clear: Nobody should blame the individual captains to leave the battlegrounds but you yourselves made that choice to leave the Spaniards to the merci of the Dutch/British fleets. If this is a testament as to how much the French nation values their relation with their friends and allies, you have a lot of work to do.

Edited by Gooneybird
  • Like 1

Leave the judgment of our allies choice to ourselves, thank you.

Funny to read this after your multiple comments in this very thread, the official declaration of alliance between GB/US. ;)

Edited by Gooneybird

US/brits/Dutch is 60-75% of the playerbase? 'Nuff said.

Let's call it the alliance of the bullies? Play it our way or get rekt?  :(

It's funny cause danes/pirates were the ultimative bully/zerg coalition and talked spain and france into war to make it 4 vs 1 and tried to get dutch and usa too into war to make it 6 vs 1.

Danes have really much salt at the moment cause they couldn't crush every nation and they couldn't "make the brits quit" (what a great statement from the danish/pirates coalition at the beginning of their british campain).

Just like the pirates couldn't make the USA quit.

• Like 1

Indeed your argument is useless. 4 Out of 19 ports in that area have/had been affected and defended by AUS/US players on their timezone. The rest was open to your fleet.

Don't rewrite history, we decided to quit when it was made clear to us that every port retaken by the Brits would be set to these timers.

Now lets not derail this post further.

Sigh, if we could take off our roleplay pantaloons for a second.  Of course Spain complained and the British listened not because they're gentlemen but because having watched the player populations of France and Denmark plummet they didn't want that to happen to Spain.  Why? because winning isn't coloured dots, it's fun, engaging battles with a competent enemy and at the moment the British have boxed in their RvR by being allied to over 3/4s of the map.  Now the previous British declaration about Cuba is good for Spain sure (and much appreciated) but it's just as good for the British and the game overall, as would be the unsigned treaty.  Now I don't want to sit here and whine about being ganged up on being treated unfairly what I want is:

Firstly, to clarify whether the Brits (and possibly the Dutch) will try and conquer Cuba or whether they would simply be screening/PVEing to help the USA (I think it's the latter)

Secondly, to point out that as long as there's a grand alliance and as long as France, the Pirates and Denmark hibernate Spain is needed, yes NEEDED in RvR; unless you want to spend your time on bottle fetch quests or fighting empty PBs. 

Let's, if only for a moment, remember we're not actually the Duke of such and such representing the imperial Crown of whatever.  We're a bunch of fellas on our computers playing a game which requires a whole lot of other fellas playing to be fun.  Speaking of fun, it might be for the best if the British come up and help the yanks because if Cayo de Sal is anything to go by we won't see an enemy ship otherwise.....

We are allies. What do you think will happen? There is no treaty without the united states and most players won't accept any treaty without the united states. If spain attacks US ports spain will be under attack from all sides.

This will be off topic, bt I feel the need to respond. We went to Haiti eager to fight and help the Spanish. The timer mechanism blocked us from participating in RVR (I'm not trying to reignite a useless argument, I'm stating facts). We had several choices.

- Stop RVR and screen for the Spanish

- Fight the swedes to the north of Haiti

- Break the Treaty.

Our nation almost exploded. Half decided to break the Treaty resulting in the retaking of Rosaly and Camp du Roy. A lot took a break from the game.Other decided to screen for the Spanish. I was one of the later. We did what we could, witch at the time was not a lot, our RVR fleet went from 30-40 to 10 overnight. We should have done more. By the time we managed to put things in order the Spanish had decided to stop RVR also so we diverted our efforts to attacking relentlessly British ships wherever they were.

Now our guys have returned. Our rogue clans returned in the council. We are waiting for new mechanics.

Thanks for letting us know that you just temporarily let clans drop out of the council to stir up shit before promptly reinviting them again and pretending that nothing happened.

...French diplomacy  :rolleyes:

We are allies. What do you think will happen? There is no treaty without the united states and most players won't accept any treaty without the united states. If spain attacks US ports spain will be under attack from all sides.

Muahahahaha.....

We have to trembling now, or we can wait a moment??????

Obviously, you knows nothing about spanish john snow......

Thanks for letting us know that you just temporarily let clans drop out of the council to stir up shit before promptly reinviting them again and pretending that nothing happened.

...French diplomacy  :rolleyes:

Nul n'est plus sourd que celui qui ne veut pas entendre

• Like 1

Don't rewrite history, we decided to quit when it was made clear to us that every port retaken by the Brits would be set to these timers.

Now lets not derail this post further.

Keep blaming those timers if it makes you feel better.

You got spanked, just like every other time you try riding on your Danish friends coat tails all the way to Jamaica.  Its the same every single time, you make a large propaganda post on the forums get a few ports gifted to you buy your friends, when you get too close to comfort the Brits put you back in your place.

I am sure if it was not for your Danish friends you would of been wiped off the map completely, you certainly deserve it.  I was directly involved in taking port or two from you guys, they were your ports on your timers and you failed every time to defend them in numbers. What on earth makes you think you could capture British ports on any timer when you cant even defend your own ones on your own timers?

Your living in a total dream world, you get given ports then you cant defend them, then you blame the fact the people who took them off you set an unsociable time on them.

I said it before all the British important ports are on prime time timers, fancy a crack at them? knock yourself out son. We all know how it will end.

Good day to you.

Funny to read this after your multiple comments in this very thread, the official declaration of alliance between GB/US. ;)

What did I said? Hahahaha that """official""" declararion of alliance is nothing but bullshit, it was clear from the very begginning of the OW that you anglo-saxon were going to play against us... so...

BTW, what do you think will happens if you attack us at the same time than the british? Simple, we wont fight. What do you think if the timer issue is not fixed? Simple, we wont fight. What do you think if the exploit are still used without the proper punishment? Simple, we wont fight. And what do you think thay will happen once we have stop fighting? Simple, you will have to fight each other to keep the game alive... and then we will fight, against you.

Dont take this wrong... the game cant be won and the core of the game are not the ports.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 2