Game-Labs Forum

Server problems - Gift ship

She is a damn fine ship. I already love her.

But the rudder seems a bit offset?

Screenshot_20-07-2016_20-02-57.jpg

Also the 24pd long guns on the upper gun deck seem to be a bit short compared to the 12pd on the weather deck? It's the same visual bug like on the bellona. The 24's barely stick out of the gunports.

Reread the OP again and you may be surprised ;)

Thanks to the devs for this ship and the hard work on this outside problem - and I got some Ultimate General: Gettysburg play time yesterday while the server was down!

Ok I read it at 2am lol woot 

I noticed I was getting some pretty bad PING/LAG issues on the US server and logged out and back in and notice a few times the EU was down.  This was all before the server maintance so I just took it that there was some issues.   It's expected with the stage the game is in right now.  Hell I just came back cause I was wanting to check out the new update and been loving the new stuff.  I take breaks between patches so not to get burned out.   

Now to figure what to do with this big ship i can't even crew yet.   If we don't redeem them right away will it stay on the redeem tab?  Other wise I think I need to move some ships around to make room for it and just use it for a storage ship until I level up.

Made commodore rank today and tried the ship. Very nice, good idea to include crew space.

I did notice one bug, with collision with ingermanland, my bucentaure suddenly sped up to 9 knots and 'lurched' forward, kind of a hard thing to capture with an F11 screenshot, or I would have.

Other than that, I've not noticed any major bugs with the ship.

• Like 1