Game-Labs Forum

PVP One EU server connection issue

Due to global internet connectivity problems on the provider side, PVP One EU server is unavailable at the moment. 

Provider have not provided any estimation for when it will be repaired.

We will keep you posted. 

Sorry for inconveniences.

• Like 2

Due to global internet connectivity problems on the provider side, PVP One EU server is unavailable at the moment. 
Provider have not provided any estimation for when it will be repaired.

We will keep you posted. 

I was in a battle when this occured, does this mean I will loose my ship and/or the crew, because I really do not want to pay for something that was not my fault... thanks

Does this mean PvP2 is proving to be the more reliable server for the Game?

and if that one crashes? the EU server was used durring seatrials and focus testing cant remember the last time it was down because of an crash.

Will I get recompensations for the fish I would have caught during this time?

I heard admin has agreed to send fish by mail to everyone who requests this.

Especially with the nice 30 degree July weather these days I'm looking forward to you receiving yours.

Edited by Quineloe
  • Like 3

Is there any sort of vague ETA on the server coming back up? I could be on there looting and pillaging by now :(

The server is up, the internet part that lets us connect to it is down and it sounds like the provider responsible has yet to figure out why. Can't really give a reliable ETA when you don't know what's wrong. At best that ETA would be the time it took to replace the entire infrastructure - which is not being done yet.

• Like 1

No estimated time of when it goes online again?

Any information about the situation would be appreciated.
I feel you.... Was hoping to rank-up today. Also, I was in a battle when this occured. I am almost certain that I lost the ship and have to pay a lot in crew expenses as well...

The server is up, the internet part that lets us connect to it is down and it sounds like the provider responsible has yet to figure out why. Can't really give a reliable ETA when you don't know what's wrong. At best that ETA would be the time it took to replace the entire infrastructure - which is not being done yet.

Could be thousand of reason. DDOS, equipment broken, power outage or maybe simple as some road worker did dig up wrong cable. lets pray servers will be up soon

So will the staff be contacting their server provider to find out the problem or do we just sit and wait until it is resolved??? Was hoping to take a friend out trader hunting today  

Characters of Captains who were on the server by the time the server gone offfline are unlocked so you can play on US PVP or PVE server. The PVP-1 server is still offline, we are working on bringing it live

Couldn't you just unlock all the Captains from the server?

Me and two friends are waiting to play and I don't see why only those that were online at the time should be able to play - unless it's technically difficult to do, then I understand the measure.

Godspeed with your repairs.

Characters of Captains who were on the server by the time the server gone offfline are unlocked so you can play on US PVP or PVE server. The PVP-1 server is still offline, we are working on bringing it live

thats a bit unfair, went to eat dinner aprox 20 min before server down time. should unlock active today or all of them. but i guess there will never be a fair game.

This is the perfect moment to shut down PvP One and merge everyone on PvP Two!  :P

• Like 1

Part of the PVP-1 physical servers are still down (issues with power supply), provider is working on bringing those up.

Approximate ETA of the shard coming up is daily maintenance time (within several hours from 10AM Kiev time), in worst scenario PVP-1 will be migrated to alternative physical infrastructure.

• Like 4

I understood this to mean that PVP-1 player characters are now unlocked and available on the US PVP or PVE servers. I opened the US PVE server and my PVP-1 character did not appear (I wasn't that surprised).

Can you explain what you mean a little more clearly please.

What do you mean by :    

"Characters of Captains who were on the server" - which server?

"by the time the server gone offfline" - which server? At the initial stage of the problem none of them were accessible? Does this apply to people who were on the server when it went off line or those just registered on the server?

"are unlocked" - what does unlocked mean, what happens when a character goes from locked to unlocked, how does that enable a PVP-1-only player to play elsewhere?

"so you can play on US PVP or PVE server" - who can? My PVP-1 character does not appear, Do I create a new character if so will it wipe my PvP 1 character assets?

I understand that you might find the answers to these questions obvious but we need some clarity here please as there are potentially some heavy loss of asset penalties if your statement is misunderstood or we go around creating new characters.

PS Can I ask a developer to give a response rather than someone who thinks he knows the answer rather than actually does!

Anyone seen my pipe?

Edited by Busterbloodvessel
  • Like 1