Game-Labs Forum

PvP EU One Server crashed?

Been in a fleetmission. So another durability gone, and probably a life of my officer and all of the crew too. 

No Ping for PvP1, for PvE and PvP2 pings show up fine, can't log in there, as my account is locked by shard PvP1

Edited by Archer11

Due to global internet connectivity problems on the provider side, PVP One EU server is unavailable at the moment. 
We will keep you posted. 

Sorry for inconveniences.

This is my first MMOW game.  Are all game servers this unreliable?  I know this isn't critical mission by any means, but an unplanned server outage every 2 or 3 weeks seems excessive.  Just curious, I have no beginning reference point.

This is my first MMOW game.  Are all game servers this unreliable?  I know this isn't critical mission by any means, but an unplanned server outage every 2 or 3 weeks seems excessive.  Just curious, I have no beginning reference point.

It is First time EU server is down like that.   

As For an Alpha game Servers down time is like 0.000000001%

And as Dev said, its hoist playing up not game server. 

It's fine! We can play the multi-player text based game instead...

You sail South out of Kingston, Jamaica. The seas seem empty. Which way do you turn?

(type N for North, S for South, E for East, W for West)

Edited by mouse of war
  • Like 3

if you was in fleet mission you will get utside the mission as failed mission nothing more. happend to me last time

You're probably right. Wasn't MY connection that stopped working, but the whole server. So all the ships in there stopped, not only mine. I didn't think it through...

welcome to the alpha, my experience is 99% up time. cant remember a crash like this and i have 2k+hours (probably more)

I just did a quick look in the connectivity thread.  June 10th and June 16th PVP1 went out for everyone.  I don't play there, I play PVP2 and that went out on July 1st.  Now that's 4 outages if you include today, in a little more than a month.  I think I can count?  But if the game is unplayable and it's not my computer or my ISP, then that us game reliability, right?  Yeah it's back up pretty soon, but it's still an outage.  And sometimes people lose stuff in the game.

Edited by Jean Ribault