Game-Labs Forum

The Vereenigde Provinciën declares war on Spain

pietjenoob

Seems spaniards have a very bitter taste. Maybe not too much difference in qualita towards the british?

english breakfast

542324-960x720-full-english-breakfast.jp:D

Please, remove such an offense and ask for our pardon. This is a serious thread, we cannot tolerate such and offense.

I would ask your comrades to deliver (right word?) you alive.

• Like 1

Maybe I could invite the spaniards to my ship in return to have a fine dinner with the cuba coast in sight. But unfortunately we receive our food supplies and kitchen personnel from jamaica. :D

Edited by praefect
  • Like 1

Maybe I could invite the spaniards to my ship in return to have a fine dinner with the cuba cost in sight. But unfortunately we receive our food supplies and kitchen personnel from jamaica. :D

To whom might read this,

From the repetitive offenses thrown by the gentleman called "praefect", and having the opportunity to ask for pardon, any captain that bring probes of having sunk him will received the following:

-100.000 coins from the only trully king, then king of spain.

-the biggest paella that the world have ever known

-the big Dario "hug" the film "300" wasnt allowed to show

- A golden basic cutter full of fir

God save the king.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 2

I heard in Valencia u gonna make paella with chicken and/or rabbit, right?

Also heard people from barcelona would say their paella is the better one and that they invented this dish. So maybe it´s catalonian cuisine we discussing here? :P

However, we stick to our sausages... :D

Edited by praefect
  • Like 1

Muahahahahaha......... 10 Points........... You put your finger in salt before putting the eye......    XD .......  Nothing annoys more the Valencian people than say the paella is from Cataluña ........  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Naaa.... That's stupid.......... The rice and the oranges are typical from valencia..... Here we have more than 20 different ways to prepare rice in this same recipient.......... not only the "official" with chicken and rabbit as you says......

My favourite is the black rice......................................... SORRY...........  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

arroz-negro-frabisa-1.jpg

• Like 2

Seems spaniards have a very bitter taste. Maybe not too much difference in qualita towards the british?

english breakfast

You are missing the pound of lard with that breakfast, and you dare call it English???? :P

• Like 1

english breakfast

Praefect, who puked on your plate?  ;)

Gents, I don't understand what you could say against Baked Beans, Scrambled Eggs and Ham, Sausages, grilled Tomatoes and Toast. It's by far the best meal one can get in Britain.

Gents, I don't understand what you could say against Baked Beans, Scrambled Eggs and Ham, Sausages, grilled Tomatoes and Toast. It's by far the best meal one can get in Britain.

out of a italian restaurant that is  :lol:

Jezzebus al'mighty. That's a farmer's mid morning snack, by all means, not a let's-wake-up meal :o

Nothing like good bread, cheese, smoked meats, jelly and either rich milk or black beer. And coffee.

As a British person playing American... Making that post hurt me a little. The British by far have the best breakfast (English Breakfast and a nice cup of tea).

Well... Are you insane or do you have a eating disorder? :D

• Like 2

What I don't get is all of the hate towards the English breakfast.  Aside from the mushrooms it looks quite tasty, whereas all of the Spanish dishes look too spicy; however, I'll be glad as long as they don't eat all of my drop.   :)

dubbelzout-rond1.jpg

• Like 1