Game-Labs Forum

Looking for a US-based USA clan on PVP1

I'm coming back from a 3 month hiatus and learned that there are a lot of active US players on PVP1. I'm looking for a US based USA clan that does a lot of port battles, a decent amount of open world pvp, and has some traders that can help up and coming players get some trade routes down.

I'm 28, located in CST, have Mic and whatever comm software is needed, and don't totally suck at this game. I'll remember manual sails sometime this week after i rewatch the video and spend some time leveling up on PVP1

• Like 1

I have a Cerb on pvp2, i was told there that there are more active clans on pvp1, some us based.

There are 2-3 large well-organized USA clans on PvP1. On PvP2 we have about 5 well organized and very helpful USA clans. Multiple PBs per night (well except lots of ppl are shipwreck hunting atm), PvP all over the east coast. Consider PvP2; any of our clans will get you going in no time. :)

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

I have a Cerb on pvp2, i was told there that there are more active clans on pvp1, some us based.

If you play US time zone go pvp2. I am pirate and see and fight US players all over. They are very well organized and strong.

Hope to see you on the server.