Game-Labs Forum

[PODW] Pirates of Dark Water

Hey guys, do you recruit newer players? me and a buddy are looking for an Pirate pvp clan. We are still lower tiered atm, sailing around in Brig/Merc atm but looking for a clan. We get around 15-20 hours in a week. No problem with taking on a noob role if there's something you need. Let me know anyway.

in-game names - Rigan and Revoke.

Cheers.

Hey guys, do you recruit newer players? me and a buddy are looking for an Pirate pvp clan. We are still lower tiered atm, sailing around in Brig/Merc atm but looking for a clan. We get around 15-20 hours in a week. No problem with taking on a noob role if there's something you need. Let me know anyway.

in-game names - Rigan and Revoke.

Cheers.

Good morning! We'll discuss it today, but i wish to ask you to send me an email in game (El Mariachi).

Edited by el_mariachi

• 2 weeks later...

Is a Pleasure to  fight with competent Ppl like PODW

and GF swedish 

ps: considering the odds, they got 2 firstrate 8 2nd rate 2 3rd rate, while we got only 2 2nd and a bellona as "rated" ships,  losing 10 ship for each side was for us a very good result. (we lost only frigs) half their losses are 2ndrates/bellona

Continue to terrorize the Swedes :ph34r:,  even though the probability of winning is 1 to 100 and the enemies are superior to us in strength at times we come to fight!!!

20160908180555 1

20160908181601 1

20160908190739 1

Until the end of the fight 15 minutes left, the Swedes are fleeing in fear 1 bucc was killed, the second in the trash beaten afraid to approach Pavel after lrepair already runs on fumes.In the end, throw Victory in the lurch. And here it is sweet VICTORY!!!

20160908192033 1

Santi sank half of our force. Well played. And frigates did nicely by hugging bigger ships. o7

Next time we need to bring commander with us. Sunday sailing ended badly. But least it was fun. Well i lost left hull for friendly broadside when we sandwiched small frigate. :-D

• Like 1

An Old and famous pirate society Pirates of Dark Water (PODW) declares a new recruitment season to be open!
We want to gather a group of new players to fulfill our ambitions. There are only two main rules:  be adequate and not to be frightened of superior enemy force.

It's not a problem if u lack of some pvp experience - the main point is your will to fight and learn.

First of all we ask you to post here your nick name in game, your nation and game rank. Or you can contact us in game with the same info.

If you play with an another nation - that's not a problem, we'll help to transfer all of your goods and help you to join the corsairs.

• Like 3