Game-Labs Forum

[PODW] Pirates of Dark Water

gallery_3012_409_328771.jpg

PVP -1 EU

About us.

We were one of the most famous pirate guilds in the Pirates of the burning sea game. 

The history of the society began in 2008 and now we play as a small (at least now) group of players who know each other for years.

We have no interest in politics or diplomacy, we use to play like the true pirates should do it.

Now we play Naval Action and we do like this game utterly. If for some reasons you want to contact us you may find our officers in game - Ajax, Antony Brooks, El Mariachi, Varjag, Alex Jas

and our admiral - Ram Dinark.

We want to wish everyone as much pvp as you can find. And we hope that this wonderful game will  get more interesting features and of course, new ships.

Valar morghulis! 

Our story is here:  http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15234-podw-pvp1-eu-the-corsairs-revenge/

Our website: http://www.podw.eu/

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 1

I fought this guys a lot of times in PvP battles, winning and losing them. I rlly recommend this guys, they give us very funny PvP and i have to say that they know what they do.

See you around guys!

• Like 3

Well done i was there and i was NOT afk ;) .  Tiphat for showing up but you know that 70 % of brits were afk there? So apart from showing balls and come so close to KPR nothing to be proud imo :lol: . Killing afk guys...nah you can do better like in PotBS  :P

ofc, video name "...ganking..." we not be proud, its only little fan  :P

and PoDW guys have "big skill" and can kill superior numbers enemy`s  ;)

p.s. autofishing its not fair  :D

Edited by Alex Яс
  • Like 1

It was an ordinary morning for the British trade fleet,  standing in Port Royal harbour when suddenly... 

A

B

C

E

We are pirates, and this is how the real pirates must do their job   ;)

Let's make all the traders and naval officers in Port Royal to remember, that there's no place in this cursed world where they can hide from the black flag! The Dark Water is coming back!  :ph34r:

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 1

One day in Port Royal harbour...Two fellow pirates waiting for some big and full of cookies british trade indiaman...

A1

A2

A3

Hm, look! There are some big ships over there! 

B1

B2

But... where the hell are the rest of them? Where are those pavels...damn, at least we got  "Victory". Thanks.

B3

So the party begins...

C1

C2

C3

C4

C5

D1

D2

D3

D4

D5

E1

E2

E3

E4

Port Royal is a damn beautiful place...we really like it. Best wishes and all regards  ;)

• Like 1

The audacious act of war brings us another victory. The lone standing Santissima was spotted in Port Royal harbour... we dare to attack immediately.

Santissima 1

Santissima 2

Santissima 3

Santissima 4

The britts are brave fellows...no doubt...especially when they tease us in chat, we like to fight 5 vs 6 or even 7 enemies, but next time

if the red panties wanna bring more pavels or even first rates against our 2 consties and frigates i wish them not to be surprised when after some action we'll leave the battlefield.

With all regards!  :P

British 1`

British 2

British 3

British 4

British 5

British 6

I really enjoyed the battle, expecially when i jumped on you Mariachi!  :P

It was a rlly nice fight, GG guys!

bd6705494692031.jpg

Hm, well... At least you gave us a fight. And of course, you as always had bigger ships. We are not afraid of fighting Victories and Pavels using just frigates. We had only 1 Victory with frigates and still we won this battle. 

There were many mistakes which we had made, it's true. But still, you escaped the battlefield ;)

1 20160712231515 1

2 20160712232637 1

3 20160712232933 1

4 20160712233340 1

5 20160712233602 1

6 20160712234049 1

gallery 23305 413 193277

Edited by el_mariachi

Hm, well... At least you gave us a fight. And of course, you as always had bigger ships. We are not afraid of fighting Victories and Pavels using just frigates. We had only 1 Victory with frigates and still we won this battle. 

There were many mistakes which we had made, it's true. But still, you escaped the battlefield ;)

We smashed you with small ships too, i can remember when we were with trincos and connys... You are pirates and pirates never sailed in 3rd or bigger ships so there is no point about complaining us bringing big ships!  ;)

And actually nah we did not "escaped" like you wrote, we smashed your fleet, and we could not fight a Victory with a fir Pavel that had less then 20% on her right side and a couple of heavily damaged frigates. But as always, losers complain.  :)

Edited by Torgaz

We smashed you with small ships too, i can remember when we were with trincos and connys... You are pirates and pirates never sailed in 3rd or bigger ships so there is no point about complaining us bringing big ships!  ;)

And actually nah we did not "escaped" like you wrote, we smashed your fleet, and we could not fight a Victory with a fir Pavel that had less then 20% on her right side and a couple of heavily damaged frigates. But as always, losers complain.  :)

Haaahha :lol:  If you say that you can't beat our flagman and the last standing frigate and you escape the battlefield, it means - you lost it my friend!  :rolleyes:

Ok, you and your fellows are maybe the best what Britain can send against us and it's a pleasure to fight you, but still - you lost it my friend ;)

gallery 23305 413 193277

Well, i can remember when we had some fights with british trincos and connys. Yep, they usually tried to gang our frigates. It was boring, because it was usually a fight in small numbers- at that time we had only 3  players in our clan,  But! We have some good news for you! Some of our mates are coming back and you'll face the real Dark Water Armada. 

Edited by el_mariachi