Game-Labs Forum

PRELIMINARY TREATY OF THE ANTILLES, COMMERCE AND FREE NAVIGATION, valid as soon as the four nations sign

Tenakha Kan

OK, the swedish HRE Clan broke the peace contract agian, here is my footage from getting attacked by 3 HRE Clan Members while sailing my traders cutter from Island Harbour to CS.

This was not the first time that swedish scum of the seas broke the peace. So is that "peace" worth its words any more?

and also were you and i can the same for the danish

@ Dirk der Rote

There has been some attacks on both sides up to now. Please use as all others the proper channels which would be giving your complaint to your diplomats.

If the all the Swedes and French would use this forum for these reports, we would be on page 50 by now.

• Like 5

Gentlemen, ladies,for the umpteenth time:

This treaty ensures peace, *not* safety!

Make sure you keep scanning your surroundings and sail with the people that deserve your trust if you are not prepared to take a bit more risk. There will always people being rogue, or not entirely aware of the treaty as they entered the game in a later stage, or could have even forgotten about it after three weeks of sun, sea and too much booze at Marbella.

Make sure you file a complaint and proof at one of your nation's diplomats so it can be relayed it to the proper people of the foreign nation. Rest assured it will be seriously looked into by all the involved parties. Article 2 of the treaty foresees in an arbitrage if a lot of incidents lead to a structural behaviour pattern. 

thnx,

LP.

Here is the earlier statement about it: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/14809-preliminary-treaty-of-the-antilles-commerce-and-free-navigation-valid-as-soon-as-the-four-nations-sign/?p=274783

Edited by Lytse Pier

@ Dirk der Rote

There has been some attacks on both sides up to now. Please use as all others the proper channels which would be giving your complaint to your diplomats.

If the all the Swedes and French would use this forum for these reports, we would be on page 50 by now.

Attacks have happened on every side of the treaty, as Sveno said the proper chanel is to talk to your diplomat directly and to send him the screen you took. In this case your diplomat will come into contact with the swedish diplomat to settle the matter and to make sure it does not happen again.

We are settling cases like that on a daily basis outside of the forums.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 1

to Dirk der Rote: Sorry for that, Ben did a speedtest with his lynx and attacked you. That was wrong, but he didn´t catch you. So take our apology and be understanding.

sorry and bb

greatings Fury

• Like 1

I personally believe this treaty is destroying the game ....

Discuss...

With 600-900 player (including lots of afk fisher) , it is doing great good at the opposite : PVP is concentrate around ile a vache and Haiti, which is great because with that number of player, it would be a real pain to find PVP. When population will be enough to fill up the server properly (2000-5000 players), then yes this treaty will be killing the game.

To be honest all this home-made diplomacy is killing the game experience for many gamers. If you like to play the game as is from box then you get bashed on the forums in-game. Ive experienced people get kicked from clans, coupped from clans and stressed out becourse of the powermongering by leading clan-members. I think you guys really should consider if this is the way the game should be played. Luckily not all clans are into this and in most nations it is perhaps still possible to find free-playing clans. The above tread on how some clans are doing things "wrong" says it all. They are actually just playing the game as they bought it. Maybe you guys are on the wrong path here.

To be honest all this home-made diplomacy is killing the game experience for many gamers. If you like to play the game as is from box then you get bashed on the forums in-game. Ive experienced people get kicked from clans, coupped from clans and stressed out becourse of the powermongering by leading clan-members. I think you guys really should consider if this is the way the game should be played. Luckily not all clans are into this and in most nations it is perhaps still possible to find free-playing clans. The above tread on how some clans are doing things "wrong" says it all. They are actually just playing the game as they bought it. Maybe you guys are on the wrong path here.

You are free to ignore the diplomacy. This treaty fully takes into account that not all clans wish to participate in the meta-game. However any clan may decide its own course and if you don't want to follow the diplomacy that a clan has acknowledged, then you are better off leaving the clan. 

Now you have your own clan you can decide not to follow the diplomacy. Noone is insisting that you do. As you do not participate in RvR your position has very limited impact on the rest of the nation, and vice versa. Play as you like. Just don't go complaining about other clans cooperating and playing the game how they like. Live and let live. Nobody is trying to kill your gaming experience.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1

You are free to ignore the diplomacy. This treaty fully takes into account that not all clans wish to participate in the meta-game. However any clan may decide its own course and if you don't want to follow the diplomacy that a clan has acknowledged, then you are better off leaving the clan. 

Now you have your own clan you can decide not to follow the diplomacy. Noone is insisting that you do. As you do not participate in RvR your position has very limited impact on the rest of the nation, and vice versa. Play as you like. Just don't go complaining about other clans cooperating and playing the game how they like. Live and let live. Nobody is trying to kill your gaming experience.

The problem is that you are talking as you are representing whole nations - but you do not. You represent some rvr-deals and thats about it. Let live they say...

Let all do what they want.... You will cry for help if 5 players, that do what they want, attack you. You are happy for help of your nation and say, hey let's attack this gankers on all seas. But later if they ask you for help, you decide, I do what I want...... So do what you want and be happy with that...

• Like 2

OK, the swedish HRE Clan broke the peace contract agian, here is my footage from getting attacked by 3 HRE Clan Members while sailing my traders cutter from Island Harbour to CS.

This was not the first time that swedish scum of the seas broke the peace. So is that "peace" worth its words any more?

The Swedish council rejects your false assertions of aggression and declare that due to your odious duplicity a state of war between the Imperious Forces of Sweden and your puny little nation state. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As the treaty of the Antilles will soon come to an end, I felt the need to reflect on the past few months and thanks all the participants: the diplomats who worked daily behind the scene to resolve disputes and the Dutch, Danish, Swedish and French players who made its application possible. It was no easy task, we had our share of crisis and drama but we overcame. The four nation stood by their words as the SORRY attack showed. For a few days we fought side by side as one.

The Antilles War was a chapter in the Naval Action history. This treaty was another. Let's continue writing history.

/salute

• Like 2

In order to make it public so everyone is informed, and further because there was some ambiguity in point V.1. of the original Treaty, the four nations have agreed to a common interpretation, in accordance with the spirit of the treaty and intention of the authors, that the Treaty is to be considered officially valid until server maintenance on August 22nd, (the first Monday after the diplomacy/conquest patch first iteration). 

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16000-dissolution-of-the-treaty-of-the-antilles/