Game-Labs Forum

[RDNN] Royal Danish-Norwegian Navy - Denmark-Norway PvP1

Volunteers for His Majesty’s Royal Danish-Norwegian Navy

NHRLdGdZ.jpeg

Ahoy Captains!

To all who consider setting sail under the flag of Denmark-Norway.

Our Royal Danish-Norwegian Navy requests you sign up with us.

[RDNN] - The Royal Danish-Norwegian Navy, a company of brave sailors flying the white cross, is recruiting. We want all able captains and friendly sea creatures to join our ranks. When you join you will find we are a social group and you will find brothers in arms as well as good friends.

Our clan is very Port Battle and PvP-oriented, and we arrange Port Battles and PvP events every single day. With tactics, communication and good spirits we always bring a good fight to any opponent. Having fought continuously in wars since the beginning of Early Access our players have deep knowledge of the combat mechanics. Our experience comes from never resting behind friendly lines, always seeking combat and glory. We always help our friends out and our captains are expected not to leave anyone behind.

RDNN is always to be found at the front lines, always looking for good PvP and to help protect our nation’s borders. We have a cooperative playstyle and work closely with other clans playing for Denmark-Norway, spanning multiple nationalities and languages. Where others struggle with language barriers, we succeed. Our cooperative spirit ensures that together with our allies we form one of the most accomplished fleets in these Caribbean waters.

If you think RDNN might be a group that fits your playstyle, don’t hesitate to contact myself or one of our other recruitment officers in-game or here on the forum. You can come on our TeamSpeak to learn more about us and sail with us to make up your mind. If you come from another nation, we will help you out with the transfer of ships and goods. We also do clan mergers.

We are an international clan with members from all over the world and English is our primary language for communication. Members of RDNN are required to use TeamSpeak when participating in group events where orders and coordination are necessary components. We respect that players are different in their desire to communicate, and we do not strictly require that you talk a lot, so long as you are able to listen when instructions are given.

Players seeking to join the ranks of RDNN are expected to be team-players, good-spirited and able to listen to orders when needed. You are expected to be gallant in victory as well as in defeat. We have a ship building system to provide all our members with ships and outfitting for Port Battles, and every member is expected to contribute with materials and labour hours. We have multiple level 50 crafters in our clan, holding every blueprint, so our members have opportunity to have built every ship they wish to set sail in.

To join RDNN as a full member it is necessary to be of rank Kaptain (250 crew) or above. Special considerations can be made for players who prove their dedication or show particular aptitude. All sailors of all ranks are welcomed to join our TeamSpeak and play together with us until they are accepted into our clan. We will help you with learning the game mechanics, increasing your rank, finding fights and acquiring a fitting vessel.

Applicants should come to our Teamspeak and contact an RDNN officer:

ts3server://na.danmarknorge.org

Written requests can be submitted in our forum:

danmarknorge.org/forum/

We look forward to sailing by your side.

May the winds blow in your favour.

rnnlogo_0_0.png

On behalf of His Majesty King Christian VII

cnZHRHFH.jpeg

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 8

• 1 month later...

We have launched a new Teamspeak server for RDNN, which is also being offered as a national Teamspeak for all of Danmark-Norge. 

More information here: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15453-danmark-norge-national-teamspeak/

We also host a national forum and website at danmarknorge.org

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

RDNN is seeking able captains joining our ranks. Nationality is of no concern, We already have players from all over the world / timezone - English is the common language in RDNN.

Are you currently in another nation and want to switch over to Denmark-Norge, a nation currently considered "Hard mode" we can also help you with that.

Send PM, or just connect to our TS, poke us, and we will connect to you for a chat.

Note:

Players with rank lower than captain are also welcome to join our teamspeak, and be part of a social environment formed around Naval Action. There's no need to sail alone.

We welcome you to join our teamspeak for a chat.

• Like 3

@Tenakha Kan, thx! It's always a pleasure working together with you guys

Fellow Captains, who consider switching side (Pirate captains included) simply to have more fun - let me tell you the truth, it is more fun sailing for a small nation, if you want action.

Therefore I invite you to join RDNN for having a fun time in a social environment - are you on the lookout for more fun, let it be in a smaller nation, just PM me, and we'll have a chat.

We have players located from all around the globe, so RDNN is the right choice for you if you are on the lookout for an international oriented clan.

The Scipio

RDNN Recruitment officer

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to provide a small update - should anyone have interest in joining a Clan with very good captains.

During the last couple of weeks, RDNN have had a big increase in new players, which we are thankfully for.

RDNN do also participate in the tournament currently being held - see the first match here.....

Short comment about the RDNN team participating in the tournament. RDNN brought with them a new captain who just recently joined RDNN with a rank of captain - he's now flag captain, and as can be seen, all players, new or old, admirals or Captains are being treated equally in RDNN.

So for those who consider RDNN a clan with only old highranked Admirals - and therefore not for you, please reconsider....

RDNN have a slot for all who want's to be part of a group in a highly social community of dedicated players who sail to have fun, and where teamwork is regarded the way to success.

Catch me in-game or send a PM in the forums if interested

The Scipio

RDNN Recruitment officer

• Like 1

It is with great joy, I can announce that RDNN is seeing more players from US / Canada joining our growing community....

RDNN is RvR / PvP focused, so be prepared to get into action almost immediately, if you dare joining one of the smaller (hard to play) nations...many did, and they have a lot of fun on a daily basis.

But please remember, RDNN do only accept players with the rank of Captain or above......

PM for more information, or join our national teamspeak: da.danmarknorge.org and we can have a chat about your future in the Royal Danish-Norwegian Navy aka. RDNN.

Good speed captains

The Scipio

RDNN Recruitment officer

• Like 3

I am pleased to say that after a long pause, our first rate building program has restarted. It was put on hold couple of months ago when our shipwrights were struggling to find dock space for our reserve first rates. Nobody was loosing theirs, despite multiple engagements. The problem was made "worse" by the fact that our recruits who needed first rates went out and captured themselves what they needed. Finally, with intensified recruitment and a couple of brave captains that went down in combat, our shipbuilders are getting orders again. 

----------

The other night a number of RDNN captains were deeply involved in and among the front of the line in the huge battle for Pampatar. The result can be seen below.

a0ZVSzhF.jpeg

• Like 3

If you join RDNN we help you out with acquiring the ships that you need. And our shipbuilders build ships that hardly sink:

RDNN has two teams in the ongoing Naval Action Tournament, and both teams have so far advanced from the group stage without loosing a battle.

We have a play style that gets the best out of veterans and new players alike, and with the right rank and ship new members are able to jump straight into our most demanding large-scale fights and port battles. We move on quickly, even if we loose, and we are tolerant of accidents and mistakes. Like our clan leader forgetting to put repairs on his ship in a tournament fight, or yesterday when I disconnected nine times in a 25v25 first rate port battle and my Santi was protected by clan-members.

• Like 3

Just to let you know. We have had quite a few players joining our ranks after the summer break. RDNN is growing and successful in our operations as well as in the tournament.

Our playerbase is international e.g. vi cover the timezones from Hawaii to Australia.

Feel free to come to our TS and have a chat about your future career in the Danish-Norwegian navy:

TS adress: na.danmarknorge.org

Alternatively, PM me here and I'll come back to you.

For already established players who want's more fun e.g. switching nation, we offer you full discretion :rolleyes: and will help you with transfers etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to point out that RDNN is not primarily a hardcore oriented clan. If you are concerned you may not be active enough for us, do not worry. We are a clan focused on coordination, cooperation and PvP. But we do not require that you log on to fight every day. We have, and we accept, members who are only able to play every other week. We have players who work at sea IRL and every now and again go away for weeks. 

What we require is that you are friendly, cooperative, that you use Teamspeak whenever you are able, that your main focus is PvP, and that you are brave.

You do not need to be the most skilled at the game. We will teach you the skills that you need. In a Port Battle, skill comes secondary to bravery. Hesitation will get your teammates sunk. Loosing your ship is a mark of honour. It means you fought.

Over the past few days RDNN has been involved in the conquest of the Lago de Maracaibo and participated in several great fights.

Maracaibo:

and Sinamaica:

We also remain in the ongoing Naval Action Tournament, and both our teams are yet undefeated. Again, we are a clan forgiving of mistakes, and through teamwork and strategy we turn the most dire situation around. Stepping into the tournament as the RDNN Team 1 reserver I failed to time my repair and also to account for the heel of the Trinc (port battle ships are more my forte), and almost lost us the match:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Admiral Horatio Nelson commended Peter Willemoes to Crown Prince Frederick after the battle of Copenhagen, supposedly recommending that he be promoted to Admiral. To this the Danish prince firmly answered:
"If I were to reward all my men for their bravery, I would have a fleet of admirals".

MlMwQjBZ.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A Happy New Year from the RDNN clan.

P.S. We're happy to see that our captains are acquitting themselves so well that our opponents must excuse themselves in public. Our shipbuilders and first mates salute.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 5