Game-Labs Forum

Ungroup

Teutomatos

Hi Teutomatos! Group/Ungroup button works well here. If you still have problems, please submit a bug report (if you have not already done so). Meanwhile try to click on an empty map space first and then select the unit. This works also if you want to give an individual order to a unit that follows a group. 

Meanwhile try to click on an empty map space first and then select the unit. This works also if you want to give an individual order to a unit that follows a group. 

Hello Husserl,

Multi multi ... multiplayer, i forgot to make a precision.

Cap'tain Teuto on board sir !! 5 victories on 6 matchs ( all possibilities 2 maps, 2 factions  for the most ) Yes yes yes !!  B) 

Thanks, but i don't understand. "click on an empty map space" ... 

I m just talk about one group alone, only one, the first. 

I select some units. 

I create a groupe : ctrl + number

I give a move order.

So the goup is select. If i click in an empty space, it give a new move order on this point.

The goup is not select. I click somewhere else. And i back on my group it's the same. I can't ungroup.

You answer me before about that on single map. You recommand to make "Halt", before ungroup. And it's working. Thank you.

But on multi, seems not.

Anyway, "Halt" is an embarrassement protocol, it's a wedge about this occurence, and a coin for the idea's box.

If you could think about, it could be nice.

Generaly we like to correct a position or a move for one single unit in assemby move, and not necesseraly for all the rest of group ... which follow original transfer.

To launch a bug report on multi, i must sacrify my partner, and there's no tchat box ( ? ) to advertize him.

EDIT

Ok it s concern only the first time for the first group

After i create a second group, the problem desapear, for the second and for the first one.

But at the entry of the Army approach Gettysburgh, its always the same problem, i can t ungroup.

This time i launch a bug report.