FPS drops and some questions

Findus

Hi everyone,

I have some technical problem with FPS in battle this is my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8370 8 core 4.0ghz

GPU: GTX 970 

Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming

Ram: 16 GB

When i am in battle with 3 or more player i go to 60FPS with frequently FPS drop. I just tried to put all at low. but the problem persist.

Someone cam help me?

thx.

Hello, With that CPU the game is CPU limited so if you want to increase and prevent FPS drops(well reduce them, in this game you will get em irregardless) i would reccomend you overclock(although dont do it too much with that board, i believe it doesnt have good VRMs) or get a new CPU.

Hello, With that CPU the game is CPU limited so if you want to increase and prevent FPS drops(well reduce them, in this game you will get em irregardless) i would reccomend you overclock(although dont do it too much with that board, i believe it doesnt have good VRMs) or get a new CPU.

Thx m8,

i try to do an overclock but at the moment I think that the best thing to do it's take a new CPU. 

The game needs to be optimized. These GPU and CPU should move the game at high settings without fps drops.

Optimizations are happening, in the last patch i saw a fps increase of 10fps, so they are happening though considering we are still in alpha, i would not expect the most significant optimizations now.

why not? I mean, the most hungry fps consumers is water and smoke (also AA, but thats another story), and both are well implemented since long time ago. 

Since developers are spending a lot of time on features, optimization generally happens at feature complete or close to feature complete on most development cycles.