Game-Labs Forum

Forthcoming patch changes - Wednesday 25th May

Glad you adressed the visualisation bug for ricochets, as that was bugging me a great deal. Sometimes it just looked as though I was shooting at phantom ships, with the balls travelling right through them without damage. Made it look like I was getting the elevation wrong, leading me to incorrectly re-adjust. Adjustments to grapeshot is another very welcome fix. Previous values may have been slightly over the top, but post 9.8 was simply ridiculously low.

I'm still on the fence about the penetration and thickness tuning. Yesterday I got my 4ss handed to me by an AI Essex in my Trincomalee, then tore another one to pieces with minimum damage to myself in a Belle Poule. Different hulls and armor values, but the difference in the damage I was able to inflict between the 18pd Longs on the Trinco and 12pd Mediums on the Belle didn't feel right...

Any word you'd like to share about those "Fish" resources in the shops ? Are the next ships going to be fishing boats ? Can I suggest a black-and-white retexture of the Surprise as "La Sirene" ? XD

Yes, but Constituion earned his nickname against the HMS Guerriere (equivalent to Cherubin).

They had called Old Ironsides if he had faced a 74 cannons ?

6000 structure points would be fair in my opinion.

Constitution is a propaganda thing she only defeated ships that not where even a match for her dps/tank.

if not was a 4th rate with in a frig shape, not was even worth talking about. Since nobody will gloat about how a 4th rate defeated a frig,    Calling the constitution a frig not make it a powerful ships, Brit have 4th-3rd with much better and succesful service story.  In fact all conny sisters ships got defeated and in general a bad service story.

her story is exagerated, as well her performance and victory.  Fact that in game  conny is Op cause historical propaganda is LOL, in truth she will lost any fight vs a 4th/3rd.