Game-Labs Forum

WAR PHOTOS! French v Dutch

Lyric

Since this thread is called war photo's i figured the Pampatar rumour deserves some confirmation.

http://prnt.sc/cbv36c

Let's hope the French can stick to their plan of building more victories than they lose, as we want many more large battles like this one.

Well played Dutchies, this is the result of bad tactics vs good tactics, we started with two line very stretched while you stood regrouped. The head of our line took massive damage while being unable to provide dps as the back was left without targets for very long. Our tactic failed miserably even if we started with greater BR but in the end two battle happened: the front of our line got outnumbered, turned around and the same then happened to the back.

Be sure we learn from our mistakes. As we say, shit happens.

o7

We'll be back ;-)

Edit: I survived XD

Also don't forget to mention that our screening fleet took out 3 of your 1rst rates outside

Edited by Tenakha Kan

Well played Dutchies, this is the result of bad tactics vs good tactics, we started with two line very stretched while you stood regrouped. The head of our line took massive damage while being unable to provide dps as the back was left without targets for very long. Our tactic failed miserably even if we started with greater BR but in the end two battle happened: the front of our line got outnumbered, turned around and the same then happened to the back.

o7

We'll be back ;-)

Also don't forget to mention that our screening fleet took out 3 of your 1rst rates outside

I would say that sums up the 2nd battle of pampatar pretty accurately , maybe a little less French individual flair but more cohesion , as we say" you live and learn".

Always pretty equal fights between the Dutch and French but always always brutal encounters.

• Like 4

I would say that sums up the 2nd battle of pampatar pretty accurately , maybe a little less French individual flair but more cohesion , as we say" you live and learn".

Always pretty equal fights between the Dutch and French but always always brutal encounters.

Give them no quarter!!!

but still always fun 

Your best successfull was .. FR give us Pampatar, macaneo, galdonas and carupano. And some FR players give you...Now we wait ever these good french players who said : It will be easy to take Pampatar....

and 98 % of CNSF (French Council) accept your offer

the 2 %  against were

FRL

MRF

GL HF in South. Desmoines go to another nation (probably some FRL and MRF will follow me)....more fun to play than french with bad idea... :)

Cu later in others seas

FRL DesMoines

You take the lead of a PB, you stop giving order in the middle when things don't go your way forcing other guys to take over and then when the battle ends you insult us, rage quit and go Pirate...good attitude.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 1

o7

We'll be back ;-)

To illustrate:

1472507271-311310-20160829224248-1.png

This last week has been one of the most exciting PVP weeks i have had. For a week straight we had assault flags crafted against us and mostly pampatar. Out of tthe 7 flags or so for pampatar, 2 really ended up in a port battle where you had a full first rate fleet. I can tell you the last time ( yesterday) most of us where thinking ,hmm how are we gonna do this. But you had half measures, half tactics and made it really easy for us.

I survived 4  exploding fireships, got sandwiched by 2 guys and managed to sink them, they showed their weak sides to me both like what where they thinking. Then another guy tried to stop me but he overshoot me and i could escape anyway.

It really wasnt your week, in the 2 pampatar port battles we had, we lost 2 first rates agains the 30+ first rates you lost. I do honestly love the fight against you guys, but this is mind blowing..

to all french, keep it up. And to Desmoines, you had your reasons but i respect the effort you have put in for a couple of months now and may the winds be with you.

Konali

• Like 1

This last week has been one of the most exciting PVP weeks i have had. For a week straight we had assault flags crafted against us and mostly pampatar. Out of tthe 7 flags or so for pampatar, 2 really ended up in a port battle where you had a full first rate fleet. I can tell you the last time ( yesterday) most of us where thinking ,hmm how are we gonna do this. But you had half measures, half tactics and made it really easy for us.

I survived 4  exploding fireships, got sandwiched by 2 guys and managed to sink them, they showed their weak sides to me both like what where they thinking. Then another guy tried to stop me but he overshoot me and i could escape anyway.

It really wasnt your week, in the 2 pampatar port battles we had, we lost 2 first rates agains the 30+ first rates you lost. I do honestly love the fight against you guys, but this is mind blowing..

to all french, keep it up. And to Desmoines, you had your reasons but i respect the effort you have put in for a couple of months now and may the winds be with you.

Konali

well to be more exact is we lost effectivily one because the first one was a fireship

Your best successfull was .. FR give us Pampatar, macaneo, galdonas and carupano. And some FR players give you...Now we wait ever these good french players who said : It will be easy to take Pampatar....

and 98 % of CNSF (French Council) accept your offer

the 2 %  against were

FRL

MRF

GL HF in South. Desmoines go to another nation (probably some FRL and MRF will follow me)....more fun to play than french with bad idea... :)

Cu later in others seas

FRL DesMoines

I am very confused