Game-Labs Forum

WAR PHOTOS! French v Dutch

Lyric

• 4 weeks later...

Breaking News!

French forces, all of them gentlemen of finest kind, were able to intercept and to sink equivalent Dutch Forces! We got some very rare photographic material of that event right here!^^

gallery_18163_352_2759921.png

(since I had my fun and trash talks/nasty comments in return, I enjoyed the my night frenchies. Cu tomorrow. ;)

Edited by praefect

Breaking News!

French forces, all of them gentlemen of finest kind, were able to intercept and to sink equivalent Dutch Forces! We got some very rare photographic material of that event right here!^^

(since I had my fun and trash talks/nasty comments in return, I enjoyed the my night frenchies. Cu tomorrow. ;)

You sailed around us in the area alone all the evening while the flag was going to Jacmel what did you expect? ;-) I can give you credit for your fast constitution :P

Nah, that was long after the PB when I was heading to Ile-a-vache and french blocked that harbor for the dutch shipls sailing outside the port. Well, no worries, I provoked all that by some nasty comments to french captains, so they rly wanted me.^^ After I received a bit unfriendly massage of the french flag carrier bit earlier last night, I was simply rly in trolling mood. :P

Anyway, tnx for the credits. We gonna see us the next days. Simply got too many speed constis left and need some space, so I will constantly dra... invite frenchies to battles. :P

Edited by praefect

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Word has spread through the Antilles the rumours in the taverns and brothels that a treasure fleet has sunk in the area around Pampatar, a number of wrecks so vast in number it's like has only been seen on a Saturday at 4.30 , in fact the word around wiiliamstad is that those sneaky Frenchmen, so angry at the British stealing all the booty have decided to manually hold there own Epic Event around Pampatar by throwing there own warships at pampatar like a never ending incoming tide of waves at the Rock known as the fortress of the clogs.

So if you don' t receive a strange note this week or you are wondering where the next epic event will be put your eyes to the east and look to Pampatar, there may not be many chests but there are plenty of dead men.

Edited by Tac
  • Like 6

Word has spread through the Antilles the rumours in the taverns and brothels that a treasure fleet has sunk in the area around Pampatar, a number of wrecks so vast in number it's like has only been seen on a Saturday at 4.30 , in fact the word around wiiliamstad is that those sneaky Frenchmen, so angry at the British stealing all the booty have decided to manually hold there own Event around Pampatar by throwing there own warships at pampatar like a never ending incoming tide of waves at the Rock known as the fortress of the clogs.

So if you don' t receive a strange note this week or you are wondering where the next epic even will be put your eyes to the east and look to Pampatar, there may not be many chests but there are plenty of dead men.

Fun to heard that rumours on french tavern may be wrong.

We heard exactly the same things but in french tavern we are spoken about large wreck around St Georges...

• Like 1

Word has spread through the Antilles the rumours in the taverns and brothels that a treasure fleet has sunk in the area around Pampatar, a number of wrecks so vast in number it's like has only been seen on a Saturday at 4.30 , in fact the word around wiiliamstad is that those sneaky Frenchmen, so angry at the British stealing all the booty have decided to manually hold there own Event around Pampatar by throwing there own warships at pampatar like a never ending incoming tide of waves at the Rock known as the fortress of the clogs.

So if you don' t receive a strange note this week or you are wondering where the next epic even will be put your eyes to the east and look to Pampatar, there may not be many chests but there are plenty of dead men.

Omg.... I will set sails to pampatar at once. Don't care about the loot. But it might be my only chance to see a French first rate afloat in the small timeframe it takes them to sail from their home port till they arrive at pampatar to scuttle their ships. I'll better use a shallow water ship. With all this wrecks it's a dangerous area for deep water ships Edited by Chimera