Game-Labs Forum

WAR PHOTOS! French v Dutch

Lyric

Hey.

So far we've been having a great war with the french, and we're excited to see where it goes. Here are some of the Screenshots from our war.  In just this 4 screenshots that is 56 french ships sunk!

20160511214139_1.jpg20160514221855_1.jpg20160514213205_1.jpgyGXg1QB.jpgfrench_1st_rates_sunk.jpg

Edited by Monkey Bullet
  • Like 3

Killing screening fleet with 1st-2nd rate fleet is not very impressive achievement.

Well dear mr. Kohl, Seems like they destroyed everything there was, they also killed their 2nd and 1st Rates in the PB.

Lol

Screen -> your flags was neutralized mission success :)

In pb, the only i have made with you : we loose 5 first rate and you 4, we loose 3 pavels and you 6 despite your br superiority... if you want post Screens, post all kind of Screen shot not only those where you win ; )

From my perspective I have really a good fun with you dutch captains :)

Edited by charognard666
  • Like 2

Killing screening fleet with 1st-2nd rate fleet is not very impressive achievement.

This is a screening ops, silly. Multipurpose Screening Pavels ftw. You can even hop into the occasional Portbattle with them. ;)  :ph34r:

Fun battles all over the place with fake flags, bait flags, fun flags, real flag, white flags, we see it all in one evening.

I'm sure the French have fun too and can sport nice screenshots also. We remember the first French-Dutch war with nothing but fights, battles, tears, laughter, cunning, stupidity and above all emotions of utmost respect for each others achievements and failures. I see it no different now in this second war of Swedish independence we now try to defend. I salute my French adversaries. May war last a little while longer and come again sooner with such awesome opponents.

o7

• Like 3

Thats the spirit :). Most of all, have fun on both sides captains. I dont see any problem in French players posting their screenshots here also. Its always nice to see the situation from porspective of both sides. This game lately badly needs captains showing sportsmanship behaviour :) (just remember to report any bugs you encounter! :D ).

Please take the trolling back to clans recruitment thread.

Obviously, French war photographers and correspondents are gladly invited enter into the contest of the "Picture of the Year 1716" - Antilles Edition. Would be interesting to see more results of encounters elsewhere.

Cheers,

Hugo

• Like 2

Let's keep it simple: In a war, there will not be any equal fights.

And that is actually something I like even more.
If you win a battle from a inferior position, this just feels even better!

This game is not about: How many ships I can threw inside a battle.
It is about: How do I handle the ressurces (Ships) I have and what can we together achieve by just outmanoeuvre and by better aiming.

So just saying: "Yeah you had more." is not all :D
Sometime you loose, sometime you win.

• Like 1

Our 2 flags WERE neutralised absolutely. However at the cost of 31 French ships in a single night and you call that a French victory? Guess we will have to agree to disagree :P

Killing screening fleets with bigger force is idd not very impressive. However 31 French ships sunk in a single day certainly is no matter how it was dOne!

I am glad to hear it. We will be more than happy to sink those too!

I mean it's not a who has the biggest "richard" here. If you guys come away happy from intercepting flags and we come away happy by sinking you. Everyone's a winner! = Great war!

Feel free to post your own screenshots of ur victorys!

Edited by Monkey Bullet
  • Like 1

31 ships sunk.... yes but really sir, are you really thinking loosing constitutions, trincomale, 3rd are something we are care about ??? Just in my guild we can loose 10 4rate by days without considering it like a loss sir. 

And this statement tells us exactly how fucked up the game is on terms on to easily acquired ships... #AllShipLivesMatter

"Dick" is a nickname for anyone called richard.  "In the 12th and 13th centuries everything was written by hand and Richard nicknames like Rich and Rick were common just to save time. Rhyming nicknames were also common and eventually Rick gave way to Dick and Hick, while Rich became Hitch"

To Brits, it's very well known

Edited by Monkey Bullet

"Dick" is a nickname for anyone called richard.  "In the 12th and 13th centuries everything was written by hand and Richard nicknames like Rich and Rick were common just to save time. Rhyming nicknames were also common and eventually Rick gave way to Dick and Hick, while Rich became Hitch"

To Brits, it's very well known

Cultural education, right there!  :D  ;)

Although our mother tongues share an 80% lecixal similarity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Frisian), these you mention are unknown to me for sure. Funny to know. It's a bit like the Americans will say Bill to William I'd reckon.

Edited by Lytse Pier

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sceadugengen/screenshot/449610456033360773

2x4 with Otsego

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sceadugengen/screenshot/449610456033359552

5x6 vs 2 Pavels/Inger ect with connies. (they fought strange, one surrandered when he was dead to not give xp/gold a few clicked out)

Edited by Manta Scorpion
  • Like 1

20160512.jpg

Thank for your constitutions. 

4 captured for me. 

And four ports (or so) lost for the French ...

Btw, I enjoyed our little "dance" in PB for St. Joseph. I bet you were trying to board, but I was in one dura connie w/o any modules on board, so could not give you the satisfaction. Btw, have you survived the experience?

Anyway, good to know Grognards are active at sea as well. Another good reason to get out for PvP in the French waters.

Edited by Stilgar
  • Like 1

In 2 months: 

This count is the captured boat:

-5 troisième rang anglais
-9 Ingermaland
-24 Constitution
-6 St Pavel
-26 trinco
-4 surprise
-8 renommée
-5 Bellona

We are 5 and it wase against Brit's, dutch, sweden.