Game-Labs Forum

Important announcement: PVP EU 3 Server Closing and Merge

Captain ditsch, you do not need many outposts, stuff does not transferred to an outpost - it does transferred as redeemables, there is a button near "Sail" button in the port interface called "Redeemables", all stuff will be there, to claim an item, you need to click on that button, a window will apear, then you select the needed item and click on "Redeem", the item will be moved to your warehouse

Ink,

Could you please provide a screen shot of this interface (redeemables tab)? I would be very interested in how "detailed" it will be broken down. Ex: will it have listings for each material and their quantities in BULK (ie combining all your silver across the map into one total..etc..) and you just redeem that particular item one time at one location?

If so, will this list each and every commodity likewise?

Also, I just found out this weekend that you can only stack up to 10K of any one item in a block. (ie coal) before you have to create another "stack". And the upper limit for stacking repair kits is 10. So if I have over 10K of an item, and it lists them as a whole in the redeemables, will it break them down into 10K or less stacks, when selected? OR can I partially remove them, port by port?

learned Blue prints? Will this include the "Dropped" ones? or rather ALL the blueprints your account has acquired (earned and dropped)?

Thanks,

-Yank

Also, I just found out this weekend that you can only stack up to 10K of any one item in a block. (ie coal) before you have to create another "stack". And the upper limit for stacking repair kits is 10. So if I have over 10K of an item, and it lists them as a whole in the redeemables, will it break them down into 10K or less stacks, when selected? OR can I partially remove them, port by port?

You will have 99999999999999 iron combined from all the ports. you will redeem by stacks. 

People are talking on PvP3 Global, for which nation to pledge on PvP1.

I believe it could help, if we could see the census from PvP1?  If not much, I believe that would improve the server balance at least a bit.

Pirates and British are by far the most populated. Spain, France, Danish (whom have the majority of the Russian speaking community) are mid populated. Dutch have a small but quite dedicated community. USA was one of the larger nations, but lately from their activity seems like they cant field people against the pirate onslaught. And Sweden... i there was a Nation that should have hard difficulty listed when creating a character it should be Sweden. they have quite a small community also, but they are situated in a place between 2 nations that are pummeling them with little directions to retreat. 

Also a suggestion to pvp3 players, specially those who are thinking of joining Pirates or British, bring over as much resources and ships instead of gold as possible. You will be surprised just how expensive these things are on PVP1. Most people that come over from either pvp2 or pvp3 keep nagging for a week before they come to terms with the prices. 

Personally, I don't like that this is happening. I ha(d)ve a very nice set up of ports and crafting sites etc. that let's me 'do my thing' just how I like.

Now I am going to be forced into another server where I have no knowledge of the politics, the trade routes, the production facilities etc etc and will have to spend a big chunk of time recreating something like my current set up......even with 'redeemables' it aint going to be quick or easy. God, I can just imagine all the gankers licking their lips as we 'transportees' try to find our way in the 'new world'.

In my view, even with the redeemables and gold etc. being 'transported', we are going to be disadvantaged by this move.

I don't suppose anyone will give a flying fig about it though.

So ....DEVS...GIVEN THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS WHATEVER I MAY THINK THEN PLEASE GET ON AND DO IT NOW! There's no point in playing any more until the transport happens so let's get it done so we can get on with the game.

I can imagine that the trade routes are the same, the bots are duplicated exactly the same and production will be the same in each port. The map certainly is the same, just that there will be more people online, which is a bonus as we don't have to go hunting for an enemy. I'd advise you to take a look in there.

my question is, what happens to the factories and production I have? the people will cost a lot of money and time to create 5 factories and upload them to lvl. 3
perhaps I pick up production and just? or you pass me the factories to another server? If so, those ports are my faction ?, or are occupied by another faction? so I can not access their production.
I think it is essential also redemme factories with their respective upgrades

my question is, what happens to the factories and production I have? the people will cost a lot of money and time to create 5 factories and upload them to lvl. 3

perhaps I pick up production and just? or you pass me the factories to another server? If so, those ports are my faction ?, or are occupied by another faction? so I can not access their production.

I think it is essential also redemme factories with their respective upgrades

admins said that factories/production will be refunded. essentially, the cash you used to make them and upgrade them, will all be given back to you.

admins said that factories/production will be refunded. essentially, the cash you used to make them and upgrade them, will all be given back to you.

if you've already read, thanks for the reply, but I'm expressing my dissatisfaction, I now explain, in his day the producers had to traveled to certain ports and had to open outposts (which depending on how many you have had to pay a large sum of gold by opening license, in my case I have 6 and factories in three open outposts only to have those factories), and according to understood, they give you the money you cost the factories and upgrades, but not the opening licenses the outpost.

I throw the idea if it would not be possible were 2 redeem that allow you to teleport to port your Chose when activating redeem, to directly open outpost automatically and leave you open two factories (or one, or three, according what your factorys in pVP3  in their respective levels). ??

So you take off work travel and the cost of buying licenses to open.

I prefer this option, that take the money invested in the pVP3 in factories and upgrades, even I would not mind losing production not crafted.

I really hope that PVP2 doesn't get merged into PVP1.  I've played in a Sat Trafalgar battle on that server, and my frame rate dropped to 6 and 7 FPS.  It's unplayable.

From reading the posts about how to solve problems like too many 1st rates in port battles, it would seem fairly clear that there are already too many players on PVP1.   I doubt that adding more is going to make things better.

• Like 1

I really hope that PVP2 doesn't get merged into PVP1.  I've played in a Sat Trafalgar battle on that server, and my frame rate dropped to 6 and 7 FPS.  It's unplayable.

From reading the posts about how to solve problems like too many 1st rates in port battles, it would seem fairly clear that there are already too many players on PVP1.   I doubt that adding more is going to make things better.

Hate to break it yo you but FPS has nothing to do with what server you are playing on, but is based of your PC. If that was the first ever big battle that you participated in and your PC cant handle it try adjusting your graphic settings. Other than that your only other options are to upgrade your PC or participate only in small battles. As for the population on PVP1 it has fallen quite drastically from in the past few months form full server during euro prime time to 1100ish players (witch is still playable) and around 200-300 during US prime time, witch is a wasteland.

Hate to break it yo you but FPS has nothing to do with what server you are playing on, but is based of your PC. If that was the first ever big battle that you participated in and your PC cant handle it try adjusting your graphic settings. Other than that your only other options are to upgrade your PC or participate only in small battles. As for the population on PVP1 it has fallen quite drastically from in the past few months form full server during euro prime time to 1100ish players (witch is still playable) and around 200-300 during US prime time, witch is a wasteland.

try pvp3 where 100+ at euro prime and 15 in the night time.......

Well thanks for a totally ignorant response.  I'm running an AMD 7850K processor with 8 graphics cores and a Radeon R9 270 with 2G of memory.  My connection is such that I download 9G files in 14 minutes.  I play WoT and other games at the highest graphics settings with frame rates around 60-70.   Even on the US server, my frame rates run about 30, which is lower than I get playing any other online game.  

Well thanks for a totally ignorant response.  I'm running an AMD 7850K processor with 8 graphics cores and a Radeon R9 270 with 2G of memory.  My connection is such that I download 9G files in 14 minutes.  I play WoT and other games at the highest graphics settings with frame rates around 60-70.   Even on the US server, my frame rates run about 30, which is lower than I get playing any other online game.  

It's not ignorant at all.  FPS is completely dependent on your local computer's hardware and settings - it has nothing to do with network latency (ping).

I understand you have a fairly nice machine, however, the game's graphics are still undergoing optimizations. You can not expect to compare FPS in Naval Action with other established, tuned games.  This is early access.

I'll trade you. I get 15 on the lowest game settings, regardless of how crazy or not the battle is. Of course, I have a shitbox computer with integrated graphics.

Just curious ...

How did this merge go? (PVP3 into PVP1) ... anyone have major or significant issues? 

Seen as we have not seen multiple scream thread pop up on the forums, I would say it probably went well  ;)

• Like 1

Just curious ...

How did this merge go? (PVP3 into PVP1) ... anyone have major or significant issues? 

The PVP2 players are curious, given our potential near-future merge.  What lessons learned, or is this smooth sailing for us?

The PVP2 players are curious, given our potential near-future merge.  What lessons learned, or is this smooth sailing for us?

The only issue i heard some people that got merged from pvp 3, was that they apparently lost ships that were put on the auction at the moment of the merge if im correct. So just in case i would suggest taking ships of sale when and if the merge comes.