Game-Labs Forum

Important announcement: PVP EU 3 Server Closing and Merge

Hello Captains

Patch will be deployed next week (hopefully)

In this patch the PVP EU Three  server will be closed down and merged into PVP EU One.

All resources and assets will be compensated and/or merged into PVP EU One as redeemables.

Resources merged into PvP EU 1

• Gold
  • Resources from warehouses
  • Ships
  • Upgrades
  • Known blueprints
  • Outposts and buildings will be lost but the price of construction or upgrades will be compensated in gold

Important points for players from PVP EU 3 (this info does not concern players from all other servers)

• Assets are transferred automatically, you don't have to do anything
  • Assets are transferred to account - not as players. If you wanted to change the name or nation - its a good chance to do it.
  • All merged assets will be given to as redeemables 
  • If you had 200 various types of resources, ships, items you will have 200 redeemables in your list. To minimize the redeemables list feel free to optimize your warehouses selling assets you don't need. 
  • Merged assets are provided for server account. It does not matter if you have a player on EU 1 or not
    • If you don't have a player on PVP EU 1 you can create a player and he will have all merged assets from the EU 3 server in the redeemables list
    • If you have a player on PVP EU 1 he will have all merged assets in the redeemable list
  • Deleting vs creating players
    • Do not use redeemables if you are not sure about the existing player his nation and his name
    • If you don't have a player you don't have to worry about the assets - create the player and redeem the assets
    • If you do have the player please think carefully about using the redeemables. Better be sure if you want to play for that nation or keep that name

Suggestion for safety 

Do not use the redeemables until you are absolutely sure about nation choice - keep them in the redeemables list. Un-used redeemables are tied to account and will always be on the redeemables list.

Please translate this information for the national forums. Be careful as these instructions are important.

TLDR version

• All assets will be merged as redeemables
  • Do not use redeemables until you made up your mind about the nation and player name

Lets discuss if everything is clear and we will post this announcement on steam as well.

EDIT

Important addition for steps to be taken

All resources located in stores or auctions or deliveries have to be removed before the merge.

Thus if you have assets on auctions or in store do the following before next week.

• Cancel all contracts
  • Cancel all deliveries
  • Cancel all store sale or store orders
  • Cancel all ship sale orders or just sell them to NPCs or break them down
  • Redeem all ships you have in redeemables on PVP EU 3 
  • Like 13

Hello Captains

Patch will be deployed next week (hopefully)

In this patch the PVP EU Three  server will be closed down and merged into PVP EU One.

All resources and assets will be compensated and/or merged into PVP EU One as redeemables.

• Gold
  • Ships
  • Upgrades
  • Known blueprints
  • Outposts and buildings will be lost but the price of construction or upgrades will be compensated in gold
Important points for players from PVP EU 3 (this info does not concern players from all other servers)

• Assets are transferred automatically, you don't have to do anything
  • Assets are transferred to account - not as players. If you wanted to change the name or nation - its a good chance to do it.
  • All merged assets will be given to as redeemables 
  • If you had 200 various types of resources, ships, items you will have 200 redeemables in your list. To minimize the redeemables list feel free to optimize your warehouses selling assets you don't need. 
  • Merged assets are provided for server account. It does not matter if you have a player on EU 1 or not

• If you don't have a player on PVP EU 1 you can create a player and he will have all merged assets from the EU 3 server in the redeemables list
    • If you have a player on PVP EU 1 he will have all merged assets in the redeemable list
  • Deleting vs creating players

• Do not use redeemables if you are not sure about the existing player his nation and his name
    • If you don't have a player you don't have to worry about the assets - create the player and redeem the assets
    • If you do have the player please think carefully about using the redeemables. Better be sure if you want to play for that nation or keep that name
Suggestion for safety 

Do not use the redeemables until you are absolutely sure about nation choice - keep them in the redeemables list. Un-used redeemables are tied to account and will always be on the redeemables list.

Please translate this information for the national forums. Be careful as these instructions are important.

TLDR version

• All assets will be merged as redeemables
  • Do not use redeemables until you made up your mind about the nation and player name

Lets discuss if everything is clear and we will post this announcement on steam as well.

Good day, admin. Thanks for that heads up- question so I can pass it along to my clan: any plans to merge PVP2 as well, either now or in the future? The bulk of our players have been on hiatus as it was understood that the PVP servers would be merging across the board.

Thanks!

Good day, admin. Thanks for that heads up- question so I can pass it along to my clan: any plans to merge PVP2 as well, either now or in the future? The bulk of our players have been on hiatus as it was understood that the PVP servers would be merging across the board.

Thanks!

Yes. such plans exist. if pvp3 transfer works smoothly we can do it with pvp 2 as well.

• Like 7

Do you guys have any plans on showing the number of players per Nation in "Character creation" screen?

If I do not want to join the "winning" Team I can´t tell which Nations are in need of players. 

Even a percentage would be sufficient.

I know it´s slightly off topic but in regards of a that amount of players who will be transfered this change could help to balance the nations a little bit more.

Edited by Bommel

Do you guys have any plans on showing the number of players per Nation in "Character creation" screen?

If I do not want to join the "winning" Team I can´t tell which Nations are in need of players. 

Even a percentage would be sufficient.

I know it´s slightly off topic but in regards of a that amount of players who will be transfered this change could help to balance the nations a little bit more.

It could simply show colors, Red - Population is Very High, Orange - High, Green - Normal, Light Grey - Low.

• Like 2

Bing Idea: Yes pop levels on nations when creating, then maybe a slight % boost on XP/ Gold to get players increasing the lower nations population levels, good way to balance the player base out, but then there is a Doh factor with XP being linked to steam they might just leave nation and join another after they get high rank, but we could find a fix on that :P

PvP1 Situation:

Most players - Pirates

Most active Players - Britian

Smallest Nation - Sweden

Rest i am not 100% sure.

Most active really?

Question all resources stored in ships (most players use traders as extra storage) and upgrades equipped on ships are these also transferred to redeemables?

If not then most players have to make sure to store everything in their warehouse beforehand.

Ship hold and all installed upgrades will be transferred

• Like 1

How its will work for those guys who already changed server to 1rst and have the same name as on 3rd server? 

is all will be merget or it ill be different account?  

"Merged assets are provided for server account. It does not matter if you have a player on EU 1 or not

"

• Gold
  • Ships
  • Upgrades
  • Known blueprints

Does that include fleet ships, for those who still have them?

I have a player in PvP 3 (Finuc - GB). And I have a player  in PvP 1 (Finuc - GB)... now... I've been playing with the PvP3 character... So when we go to PvP 1, I have all that stuff available for Finuc in PvP 1...

BUT!!!!

What if I want to change the country for Finuc in PvP 1... I recall something about that if I delete Finuc in PvP 1, it would also do the same in PvP 3? Or something...

Could I get a confirmation, that I can delete Finuc in PvP 1, without worrying anything happening to the the character in with the same name in PvP3... and then I can create another character in PvP 1 with the same name (Finuc) but different country... and then redeem the stuff from PvP 3 after the merge?

- Finuc -