Game-Labs Forum

MP lobby for campaign battles?

paulus1975

How about a multiplayer option for campaign?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a MP lobby to find human opponents for campaign battles?

Hi - have you thought about having a multiplayer lobby where players can go to find a human opponent for the Campaign battles?

I would be willing to wait a bit (10 mins?) for an alert to go out to a pool of human players inviting them to fight one of the engagements in a campaign. If no humans reply within your set time limit, the battle is contested by a random AI general.

• Like 1

What I mean is that when you play the Single Player "campaign" you could opt to alert a pool of human generals to take up one or more of the battles in the campaign.

After a certain amount of time it would expire and you fight the AI if no human general takes the offer.

What I mean is that when you play the Single Player "campaign" you could opt to alert a pool of human generals to take up one or more of the battles in the campaign.

After a certain amount of time it would expire and you fight the AI if no human general takes the offer.

I think total war napoleon had this feature, very interesting on paper but you need quite an active player base to make it function properly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...