Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Erojack

Exploit bug used by some british player

Hi guy and dev, 

Yesterday i make some pvp with british player and some of them useing a exploit.  Wich one cause a impossibility to leave the battle restarting all the time the timer with out any chance to hit your ship because to far away. 

This is a but probleme and he must be fix fast. i made a few report during the day and i hope those will help . 

Be carefull and plz report those player . 

• Like 1

As chat in your report says Weyland used longs to keep you in battle

impossible to shoot at this range during more then 30 minutes.

You just have to look all the bullet going in water and just look how far they are . 

You can't tell by splashes if a ball hit you or not.

Balls are causing splashes even if they don't hit the water. I have watched a ball fly over the water and hit someones stern yet still cause a splash. I don't think this is a bug with a ball hitting you as much as their are graphic errors not reporting what actually is happening.

This doesn't even take into consideration that you don't see all of the balls coming towards you. They just don't render.

Edited by Vllad

Timbers splintered from impacts create splashes as well...

Balls flying through sails provoke splashes as they go through and fall in water...

Oh there's a lot to consider other than just the splashes.

You can't tell by splashes if a ball hit you or not.

Balls are causing splashes even if they don't hit the water. I have watched a ball fly over the water and hit someones stern yet still cause a splash. I don't think this is a bug with a ball hitting you as much as their are graphic errors not reporting what actually is happening.

This doesn't even take into consideration that you don't see all of the balls coming towards you. They just don't render.

No, if the entire broadside falls half way between the the ship and its target into the water, you can't explain it without resorting to "it's a bug"  when some magically hit anyways.

And yes, a graphics error that does not accurately represent what happened is exactly that: A BUG.

I did just review one of my videos where this happened and I counted the balls - all 25 shot from a Constitution (minus two ranging shots) balls were clearly visible at the same time. All of them fell into the water well short of my ship. Two of them, according to shot log, then put me into combat.

Edited by Quineloe