Game-Labs Forum

The First NA Society "Tattered Flags" is Now Recruiting

Members:

A group of us have stationed ourselves in a neutral port south of Florida. As you gain access to the open world, roll American and head south out of Brunswick. Message me on the website so I can tell you exactly what port we are in, and its location. It is easy to find.

It would also be nice if you add TF to the end of your name so it will be easy to identify you in nation chat, but many of us forgot to do that so we don't all have it in our name. Most of our players have yet to access open world so when you get in you won't be the only guy sailing a cutter.

The world is big so expect to sail the majority of your first day unless you take your time and tag ships along the way.

Non members: We are still looking for more players to join our ranks. We are pvp centric but we have slots for both econ focused and pve focused players. The backbone of a pvp player is an econ player. Our pve recruiting is limited to a small number of slots. PvE players that sign on now may find that they can rise in our ranks quickly.

Visit our website if you are interested and apply to join.

• 4 weeks later...

Our group is beginning to grow!!. Many of our "backbone" members are still unable to get into the game but some have. We have picked up quite a few lately that are interested in the direction of our group. I welcome them all!!

We are still recruiting for pvp centric players or econ players with just a limited number of pve player positions available for those that are interested in the exploring and discovering part of the game as it relates to support of the group. Please visit the website if you are interested. Or come find us on the US Nation TS.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! If you are willing to have me, I would love to be a part of this growing clan. I wish to hold my loyalties to the great United States (if it even gets included in the game). There is only one problem I have currently, I have not yet obtained this great game. If you are willing to overlook that, I would be in high spirits knowing I have a place in this game when I do get it. I also wish to know just a few things. How much did it cost to get a key/early access, and will I have to pay for the game again when it is opened for sale? (pun intended). Thank you, and I eagerly await your reply!

Hello fellow captains! Very new to the game just got my key a couple days ago and had to upgrade to a new laptop as my old one did not run shader 5. Just got all set up and would be willing to join you... Mostly interested in pvp, maybe some econ. I still play actively in the burning sea (DBLD). I haven't the slightest clue how this game "works" but as I learn I think you would find me to be a valuable member.

Last night a squadron under the command of Leviathan from the battle hardended TDA and a small squadron under command of The Grand Wizard of the liberty defenders of Tattered Flags joined forces in a successful joint effort against the King's men at Selam. Two fights left our "combined fleet" in control of their waters sending a message that America is truly The United States and will defend the world against tyranny and humble Kings.

We salute you TDA and accept your offer of beer.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Noted ;) I don't think any of the posts were so outrageous they warranted deleting; perhaps a warning next time? :)

Unfortunately, we have spent a LOT of time cleaning up forum PvP all over the place since Open World went up.  Plenty of "knock that off's" have already been said already.  Please use the National News forum to have it out with each other, but keep it respectful please. :)

And now, back on topic to recruiting posts for Tattered Flags.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, we have spent a LOT of time cleaning up forum PvP all over the place since Open World went up.  Plenty of "knock that off's" have already been said already.  Please use the National News forum to have it out with each other, but keep it respectful please. :)

And now, back on topic to recruiting posts for Tattered Flags.

Acknowledged. My apologies -- I've not seen any of these, being relatively new. I'll keep that in mind for future :)

Ello there Yanks,

When I get my old girl ready to go (presumably next Friday) i would love to have a chat about joinin up with the Tattered Flags.

I just gained access to the game, so I will be in need of some good advice and guidance, and this looks to be the place for any aspiring Americans out there.

I did play PotBS quite a bit way back when, and am quite excited about the future for Naval Action. Only disappointment is that I've just recently heard about it.

Please let me know how I should proceed to participate with the group.

Cheers,

Catfish

• Like 1

Hey Catfish,

The simplest thing is to grab our TS info which can be found in one of the other threads with all the different nation TSs are being advertised. I would suggest getting on and hanging out with us there. It is a requirement for the clan. Eventually you will need to fill out an application on our website. The link can be found below the Tattered Flag graphic below. Its a very simple and quick app to fill out.

I hope to see you soon. We will be on tonight for sure. Usually you will find some on throughout the day as well. I personally work the graveyard shift tonight so won't be on late but look for Sam Adams if you want to talk with a leader. Otherwise just get to now the guys that are on. They are a good bunch.

Hi Jakie,

The US nation TS atm is: 216.127.64.15:3582   password PotBS_TS3

We share it with the Brits on Potbs. Please respect their pvp rooms. Otherwise, feel free to visit with them. It is a dying game and they are lonely so would probably enjoy the company.

With the new patch about to come out with a full wipe you will find the TS pretty quiet. Not many playing the game right now. That will change when the patch comes out. We are still on playing other games for now. Don't be discouraged if you log on and there aren't many people on. Again, that will change as soon as the patch drops.

• 3 weeks later...