Game-Labs Forum

The First NA Society "Tattered Flags" is Now Recruiting

oh gosh, "demonic". Samuel Adams (Quicksail) is gonna have a field day with that as I am a man of faith. lol.

They are Rams heads by the way. Have you ever watched a video of one rearing up and with all its weight slamming headlong into its opponent? That's how we want you to feel when we meat at sea. (Gosh, I feel almost guilty saying that to you since I played Brit my entire time in Potbs.)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind giving you privileges there but since I'm not on that TS as much other admins may remove them. I welcome other nations to come over and chat with their friends as long as they know that they are not welcome when "sea business" is taking place.

Hello all I know I don't say much but just to check in I want to say that we are looking for pvper's and Econ guys. But we are looking for a few pve guys so that we can have a equal balance so that this guild last a long time we know that all parts are important. I would like to offer some of the people that I know and that we are leaving the old ways and looking for some new ideas for this new guild. And would not be opposed to having some new people in this group that want to actively pvp. So if you want in look up our webpage and sign up,fill out the app, and happy hunting.

I will second some of what Sam said. We are actively recruiting pvp and econ players but are now opening up our recruitment to a small number of PvE players that would like to support the cause yet not fight much. We see with the size of the map that explorers will probably play an important role in the efficiency of our econ guys especially as they are able to report the finding of valuable resources and supply fluctuations rapidly.

We want our PvE branch to be smaller than the other two so that the society maintains its focus on the purpose of its founding. For that reason we are only looking for 5 PvE players at this time. If you are interested please visit the website and fill out an application.

Out of the 5 chosen one will be selected to have a position of authority over our PvE branch. It is not a full leadership position but still one of authority and honor in our clan. With a small number of pve players at your disposal you will be responsible to coordinate with our econ officers and to maneuver our exploration efforts in the best direction for the society as a whole.

Requirements:

TS a must

Get along well with others

Organized (if you want to lead the branch)

The time to explore a very large map

Recruiting Now

All positions: PvP, Econ, limited PvE

Gents, I hear two sounds in the distance....

The sound of hammers striking nails and,

The sound of cannon over the horizon....

Now if you want to hang posters all day then travel in the direction of the first sound, but if you want your name to go down in history, if you want to fight then weigh anchor and join US over the horizon. Announce your presence by shivering the timbers of our enemy.

P.S. I couldn't resist Saint!

• Like 1

Hello Gents. I am a long time Flight Simmer and Silent Hunter player. I am also a sailing enthusiast and do so here in the Pacific Northwest whenever I can. I have long had an avid interest in the Age of Sail and though i am new at this genre of gaming I am a most willing student and participant. I know a little about real life sailing and would love to get involved with your Clan when they open it up to purchase of keys again. I will grab one as soon as that happens. So consider this my request to join even though I do not have it yet I will be all over it as soon as it is available.

Edited by Jibes

That is perfectly alright. I need you to go to our website and fill out an app. Its short and easy. I do a little sailing myself but I am no expert. I built my own schooner meant to sail on a lake. We are a quiet group right now. This will change with open world release and group formation mechanics. Alot of us in TF are primarily group fighters and right now the game doesn't allow for forming groups. We accept solo players as well of course but the bulk of our pvp'ers are group oriented.  I look forward to looking over your app.

• Like 1

The simplest way but not the best way to see it would be on TS. You can set the image for your avatar and we can have a sneak peak.

You can email them to me. Ill ive you my email address if you want.

You can upload them to photobucket or dropbox, both have free limited options.

• 2 weeks later...

The unique reason im not playing is because  there is not too many things to do now in the game thats why im waiting for the open world is when the action will come and i will be ready to fight                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Edited by Hanser von Richthofen

• 2 weeks later...