Game-Labs Forum

Public "API" for Naval Action

WOOT cant wait to check the new api!!!

After i checked the new values/data i am really happy, awesome work guys.

BUT

i couldnt find the "Armor_Type" of any Ship. Where is this information?

I saw that Live Oak Wood Type and Teak Wood Type the Armor Type is reduced by -1 (which means an increase in armor and less penetrations).

Edited by Mored

WOOT cant wait to check the new api!!!

After i checked the new values/data i am really happy, awesome work guys.

BUT

i couldnt find the "Armor_Type" of any Ship. Where is this information?

I saw that Live Oak Wood Type and Teak Wood Type the Armor Type is reduced by -1 (which means an increase in armor and less penetrations).

ships data is generated at runtime and specified by modules

Hmm so every ship has the same basic armor class? from my feelings the constitution has a much higher armor class than a renommee for example, but ok than i am wrong.

But i found maybe corrupt data in the blueprints for the Belle Poule Blueprint (Id 312) on grey quality, here is the data:

"Qualities":[{"Requirements":[],"RequiresLevel":0,"MaxPermanentModules":1,"MaxUpgradeModules":2}...

The RequiresLevel for grey quality is 0. shouldnt it be 28?

same for the

"Name":"Le Gros Ventre Blueprint","Id":486 ... 
"Qualities":[{"Requirements":[],"RequiresLevel":0,"MaxPermanentModules":1,"MaxUpgradeModules":2},

gues sin that case it should be 27

Edited by Mored

I'd be very grateful for any help:

There is a big discussion ongoing about the chance of getting particular BP's, (Ingermanland seems to be the one everyone wants) and also the influence the crafting level of the crafter and the number of crafting notes used would make.

It seems as though more note increase the chance, but I don't see anything in the api to confirm this. Is this the case? and if so, by how much?

The same question for the level of the crafter. Does this make a difference? If so, how much?

I think I see the chance for each BP drop in the api, please let me know if I am missreading.

trtc_sig.png

I'd be very grateful for any help:

There is a big discussion ongoing about the chance of getting particular BP's, (Ingermanland seems to be the one everyone wants) and also the influence the crafting level of the crafter and the number of crafting notes used would make.

It seems as though more note increase the chance, but I don't see anything in the api to confirm this. Is this the case? and if so, by how much?

The same question for the level of the crafter. Does this make a difference? If so, how much?

I think I see the chance for each BP drop in the api, please let me know if I am missreading.

Quality increases the chance in code, but it's not visible in "API"

And it dosnt matter, because its only a chance and of course if you read the API, you can see different values for chance by different Ships. So you can see wich one has the highest chance and of course which one has at least a chance.

where '*' replaced by internal shard name (ex. ItemTemplates_cleanopenworldprodeu1.json) and stored at google storage (ex. https://storage.googleapis.com/nacleanopenworldprodshards/ItemTemplates_cleanopenworldprodeu1.json)

From this data you can access description about all item templates in game (not items), shop content, port statuses and national information, but there is no player specific data

Dump question, which is the "shard names" list? I mean... is there a list of json file available? 

If I am understanding it correctly a resource that has nothing in either the sell or buy. (there is none of that resource in the port). does not show up in the api. That means if the port is a resource sell that information is also lost to the api.

An example. I know the port of Les Cayes is an iron ore sell, but that fact does not show up on the pvp2 api, because there is no iron ore in the port. If I make a tool which says, I have a resource, where can I sell it?, then I get incorrect information from the api, because some of the sell ports are not visible. Is it possible to do something about this?

trtc_sig.png

If I am understanding it correctly a resource that has nothing in either the sell or buy. (there is none of that resource in the port). does not show up in the api. That means if the port is a resource sell that information is also lost to the api.

An example. I know the port of Les Cayes is an iron ore sell, but that fact does not show up on the pvp2 api, because there is no iron ore in the port. If I make a tool which says, I have a resource, where can I sell it?, then I get incorrect information from the api, because some of the sell ports are not visible. Is it possible to do something about this?

You can still see which resources a port consumes and produces, so as long as you go by that and not from what's on the market you should be fine. Edited by Svartschegg

You can still see which resources a port consumes and produces, so as long as you go by that and not from what's on the market you should be fine.

Yes, but not in the API, so I can't make an automated tool, which is kind of the point of the API....

trtc_sig.png

Yes...but the point is that if a product doesn't turn up in the key 'regular items', (It doesn't if there are 0 of it), then, yes, I know it's produced or more importantly consumed, but I have no price, so I can't tell my tool user what he could potentially earn by selling at this port.

trtc_sig.png

Ah, right.

You should be able to calculate that based on the attributes found in the item model. I'd imagine the properties BasePrice, SellPrice and SellPriceCoefficient are the properties that affect this.. In the old trading system I suppose PriceTierQuantity also would've mattered.

If you don't feel like experimenting with figuring out the formula there's a simpler way, with the new trading system: Look at a port that consumes the product and does not have any on a contract - the price will be the same in any port that consumes that product. Save that value in an item model of your choice and reference it from your port model.

Apparently in the API we can see the chances for drops of BP's and what ships unlocks what like said here :

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/9400-naval-action-craft/page-10#entry244595

Can a good soul give some hints about where to find those infos in the API, the denomination used in the code maybe for the chances and ships unlocking whatever BP's please ? I tried to check but could not find it :/

Thanks in advance

You have to do some cross referencing on item id's but it is all in the item template API data. I'm not sure what your question is otherwise.

Thank you, will try to figure this out .

Thanks