Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems with PvP EU 1

I posted in the pinned section about this, but I was at the Battle Over screen when the 'connection lost' message appeared and forced me to exit.  It took quite a while to capture the Surprise with my Renommee.  Will I have the ship when I log back in...or at least go back to the battle over screen?

If you loose stuff in alpha because server crash, it usually is gone forever. Thats why its Alpha, crying wont help.

Ofcourse this is good time for devs to think of systems that automatically prevents it. Like every player automatically rolls back to point before latest engagement if its in example 3 mins timeframe from the crash.

Edited by James Thomson
  • Like 1

I just have been informed that the Nation of Great Britain might have something to do with the doomsday, according to a trader brig captain that just arrived here at the office to deliver some cargo.

( that's what happens when you play NA too much, you start linking people with ships. In this case the TNT dude. Pretty sure all that oranje is highly suspicious... )

Amazing it is just PVP EU 1 server that is experiencing this "issue" yet the under populated servers appear to be fine. 

Maybe they want people to get bored waiting and venture onto another server....... erm... nope nice try... going to the pub for a pint while this "issue" is restored.

So u know how you ruined my night of grinding, 12,000xp would be nice as compensation then i'm set for the rest of the game as i'm where i wanna be :) jokes but seriously due to this wasn't able to get on at all during Aussie prime time and still no closer to my one and only Trinc that i've loved since sea trials :S

It's up again :)

PS : 

Something is messed up badly tho , way before the server crash i had released my first trincomalee and got the third rate BP as seen here : 

5385003rd0000cr.png

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/10377-the-current-blueprint-drop-mechanic-needs-adjusting-thoughts/page-8

All is lost , no trinco anymore, all craft hours for the trinco gone and third rate BP gone ... Did not restarted where i left in game too ... 

Edited by Kanay