Game-Labs Forum

What level players are you currently accepting?  I am brand new with just a few hours under my belt.  I know and respect the RELIC name from years of playing WoT.  I would not be surprised if you were only recruiting experienced players, but I thought I would ask anyway.

What level players are you currently accepting?  I am brand new with just a few hours under my belt.  I know and respect the RELIC name from years of playing WoT.  I would not be surprised if you were only recruiting experienced players, but I thought I would ask anyway.

pretty much any level. We can always help get people through the grind. We prefer people over accounts in the community, as obviously we dont want to be spending time with a great player who is a massive wangjob.

Please feel free to pop over to our forums, jump on our TS and make yourself known.

I remember Relic from my World of Tanks days, was rolling with the european branch under krent. Ahhh, the good old times

Have fun and maybe we'll meet on the open sea sometimes soon. I always like to sink brits ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RELIC is still recruiting! New, old, somwhere in between? doesn't matter if you are active, we can help you rank up and get your feet wet in PvP. Speaking of which, this is one of our members handiwork from today after a Spainish buc engaged him in mortal combat!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/259344221873577034/701B5F91122C57D096EE1883039B2D17BA71117D/

Its been a wacky week thus far by Jamaica, Pirates, Spanish, Danes and swedes, oh my! If you're looking to get into an organized group to push the enemy back, or even take the fight to them, and see the world while you're at it, RELIC may just have a spot for you. We aim to do PvP, but do PvE to help lower level players rank up, additionally we have several level 50 crafters that can make nearly every-ship your heart desires, at little to no cost to you! Apply today at: http://relicgaming.com/

Otherwise you may end up like this, because this is what it can be like playing with the unorganized pubbies; 

Pic

Edited by 3rdguards