Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

Ummm, you do realize that the top two screenshots are of the SAME battle right??  And that our SOLE intention in THAT battle was to stop the flag carrier, right?? So yes, many of us withered 1st rate broadsides in throwaway ships to delay Grand Duke (by the way, really!??!  GRAND DUKE?!?!?  way to be conspicuous). Which we did, right??  I think all of us were willing to throwaway mostly 1 dura ships to prevent the flag from being planted.  

As an aside, tell me a bit about your childhood....  

IS time that americans grow some balls and learn to fight in game instead in the forums

3 fight 0 ship sink  25 ship lost the "elite" of usa got rekt.

But hey we only pveers.

https://www.twitch.tv/twistedxvs/v/56717984

ss_vs_tda_tf_and_scrubs2.jpg

ss_vs_tda_tf_and_scrubs.jpgss_vs_all.jpg

Looks like they are coming out to fight against Santis and Victories with Trincos and Connies. Call it what you like, but that is not cowardly.

Have you ever been in an even BR fight?

Don't mistake Vicious, he is very good at this game and has won many fights he was disadvantaged in. STARS as a clan has a reasonable amount of skill, but, as the numbers get larger, the talent pool dilutes.

In order to try to create some veneer of being "the best," though, they constantly post up on the forums screaming at the top of their lungs that they are the best, and when people point out they're just a bunch of man-children, they obfuscate. Just look at the silly KKK thread Vicious started.

The motto of STARS is a simple one: "Plausible Deniability."

• Like 4

IS time that americans grow some balls and learn to fight in game instead in the forums

3 fight 0 ship sink  25 ship lost the "elite" of usa got rekt.

But hey we only pveers.

https://www.twitch.tv/twistedxvs/v/56717984

• What does USA clan recruitment topic has to do with a pirate clan?
  • SS name is not allowed and your clan must rename itself to something more appropriate - SOS for example or anything else
  • We are getting reports on racist ranting and messages - warn your members that if this continues the whole clan will get banned from chat just because you have such nice and cosy and clever umbrella name making things much easier for us

Basically it all came to a point with the number of reports on your organization that anything you do will get your organization and your clan member accounts in trouble

Best (dominant) strategy would be to just stay silent and ignore provocations 

• Like 7

• SS name is not allowed and your clan must rename itself to something more appropriate - SOS for example or anything else
  • We are getting reports on racist ranting and messages - warn your members that if this continues the whole clan will get banned from chat just because you have such nice and cosy and clever umbrella name making things much easier for us

Basically it all came to a point with the number of reports on your organization that anything you do will get your organization and your clan member accounts in trouble

This will be discussed this evening within the clan.

D,

SS Venture (steam ship)

Camaro SS

We did not plan to take action on the tag initially as it could mean other things for many.

The problem was not the tag - but the behavior.

Messages, screens, racist remarks, reports led us to believe that they wanted to use this particular tag for a reason.

This tag is not allowed any more.

• Like 3

SS Venture (steam ship)

Camaro SS

We did not plan to take action on the tag initially as it could mean other things for many.

Messages, screens, racist remarks, reports led us to believe that they wanted to use this particular tag for a reason.

Understood, it will be addressed.

D,

SS Venture (steam ship)

Camaro SS

I've been on PVP1 for 52 hours and I've already seen a KKK clan.  Is there no filter or are things fixed based on the degree of outcry?

I've been on PVP1 for 52 hours and I've already seen a KKK clan.  Is there no filter or are things fixed based on the degree of outcry?

One of my friends have been in game for 1800 hours and have never seen a bad person;)

He has chat disabled.

We give all tools for the players to make chat cleaner. Report, Ignore and Disable social comms can make you feel in church . 

KKK will be handled eventually, meanwhile you can sink them while reporting at the same time

• Like 5

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard from an admin on any game. First off the reason people are reporting the name and clan is because they are losing in game and that is the only way they can fight back. 2nd, the clan has always been stars and stripes which the abbreviation is SS. SS was an American clan which went pirate, thus its clear as daylight that SS is anything but Nazi related. its patriot if anything and US related.. It has nothing to do with anything Nazi and just because something is similar doesn't make it so. You are punishing a clan by forcing a name change based on others perceptions, what next, do you want to make a safe place for players to go where they can run to hide fro mirco-aggressions?  Its  clear that it has nothing to do with anything Nazi. I wish i could get a refund from both of my accounts, because at this point I'd cash out if i was able to get my 80 dollars back from both accounts because I distain Political correctness. And now you tell us to be silent and take others abuse, ignoring provocations, that is rather fascist if you ask me.  

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard from an admin on any game. First off the reason people are reporting the name and clan is because they are losing in game and that is the only way they can fight back. 2nd, the clan has always been stars and stripes which the abbreviation is SS. SS was an American clan which went pirate, thus its clear as daylight that SS is anything but Nazi related. its patriot if anything and US related.. It has nothing to do with anything Nazi and just because something is similar doesn't make it so. You are punishing a clan by forcing a name change based on others perceptions, what next, do you want to make a safe place for players to go where they can run to hide fro mirco-aggressions?  Its  clear that it has nothing to do with anything Nazi. I wish i could get a refund from both of my accounts, because at this point I'd cash out if i was able to get my 80 dollars back from both accounts because I distain Political correctness. And now you tell us to be silent and take others abuse, ignoring provocations, that is rather fascist if you ask me. 

Funny that SS couldn't be related to the Nazi Shutzstaffel. It's ironic that you also claim that SS stands for Stars and Stripes but members of your group have been recorded using anti-semitic remarks on numerous occasions. Whats even more despicable is your sad attempt at trying to advocate for Star's atrocious activities regarding this situation.

I have a disdain for people like you who try to cover this up as political correctness, this situation seeks to deal with the idiocy of fools, and rightly so.

In all honesty, I wish you could get your refund, that way the good people of this community can be done with people like you and yours once and for all.

Edited by The Iron Duke
  • Like 3

Right?!?  Wouldnt it be great if the admins could get rid of the 1% that constantly forget that this is just a friggen game....  My wife thinks everyone on these threads are a bunch of lunatics after reading some of these threads.  I'm not 100% sure she's incorrect.  

• Like 4

Wait.

I thought you wanted a refund because of Grind.

Now it is political correctness. 

What is it going to be next time?

Too much salt in the water?

• Like 19

One of my friends have been in game for 1800 hours and have never seen a bad person;)

He has chat disabled.

We give all tools for the players to make chat cleaner. Report, Ignore and Disable social comms can make you feel in church . 

KKK will be handled eventually, meanwhile you can sink them while reporting at the same time

At which point you're not really participating in the MMO part of MMO.  I can appreciate the options for some individuals.  My concern is simply that all parties are treated equally--including those that have gone seemingly unnoticed--such as my previous example.

• Like 1

The topic is recruitment for this guild.  Please stay on topic.

If you are not in this guild and are not here to provide a positive message about them, please post in National News.  If you are in this guild and are not here to post a positive thing your guild has done lately, please also post in National News.  Forum PvP is not allowed outside of the NN forum.

Thank you.

• Like 1

this topic is a recruitment platform for clan stars

lets limit off topic discussions here. 

ps

we have stated our request  there is nothing more to say. 

Hi admin,

Just for clarification. This topic is now a recruitment platform for clan [sORRY], formerly known as the US clan [sTARS].