Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

[sTARS] now [sORRY] is a high activity, heavily PVP focused fleet. We have over 100+ active captains from many different countries. We have many high ranked captains and level 50 crafters. Anyone who is active and wants to participate in PVP will be welcomed. Here a man get what he earns when he earns it.

Our only requirement is that you must be in TS3 when you are online.

Our TS3 server is: voice.darksoft.tech

If this sounds like something you would be interested in contact Lord Vicious, Toast, Admiral Rachira, Nos Patris, Devils Wrath, SeventhDevil, Drstinktickler or myself in game and come sail with us.

18+ only please

Edited by DukeNasty
  • Like 4

Hey guys, how about one of these coming nights we have a proper 6 v 6 between our two clans? I feel like this could help us both immensely through the practice of formal leadership in battle and proper communication of our teams, something that can be hard to find through random open world fights. This as i see it, would be a very productive use of our time and allow us to have fun through the nice battles.

So would you guys be interested, if so please pm me.

Edited by Ellis

Hey guys, how about one of these coming nights we have a proper 6 v 6 between our two clans? I feel like this could help us both immensely through the practice of formal leadership in battle and proper communication of our teams, something that can be hard to find through random open world fights. This as i see it, would be a very productive use of our time and allow us to have fun through the nice battles.

So would you guys be interested, if so please pm me.

Sure , we can field 6 first rates call me when you rdy.. ill wait