Game-Labs Forum

PvP 2 The British Aggression against Sweden

Teutonic

Yeah, the 10K+ BR fleet you took Guayama and Pasaje still with plenty of screeners left outside with is no match for the godly US. Please. Go sell it somewhere else.

Current fleets and actions do not represent past fleets and actions. Plus, there are more clans than TCF in the area now. All I'm saying is that don't be calling the Brits a Zerg nation for this. Only 1 British clan was an aggressor. You had the chance to not escalate the war. You didn't take it. Now we see where this leads...

May I remind you of the battle where you lured us outside of our port and attacked us with a massive fleet of third rates, and a second? Again, we are at war with you now. Current actions do not define past actions.

The british zerg acting all innocent, so precious

May I remind you of the battle where you lured us outside of our port and attacked us with a massive fleet of third rates, and a second? Again, we are at war with you now. Current actions do not define past actions.

I remember that fight a few days ago, I also remember Britsh players bragging in Global chat that they have a fleet ready to fight and were calling Sweden and France out to fight just 10 minutes before we engaged you.  So again, don't try to paint this where you guys are the victims and not trying to conquer one of the little guys.  You want to grind fleets....go somewhere else.  You want war; you got one.  If you wanted peace you would have had that too, but every action to date suggests otherwise. 

Edited by Arbour
  • Like 1

Sweden, and then france, made the innocent mistake of broadcasting this conflict in a forum thread.

Mayhaps british players looking for a fight with people smaller than the US came to the area because they saw the forum pvp.

The declaration of unrestricted war on the british probably didnt help.

If you brits truly dont want a fight in this area, go back west and stop taking ports. Leave WIS to succeed or die on their own.

• Like 1

And to think this all started from independent players taking the first Dane port,and the banter in global chat. Glad you guys are getting good content

That is how the pirate invasion of France started too.  Which is the main reason France has stepped in to help Sweden.  Starts with 1, then 2, then 4....now by our count there are at least 40 British ships involved in the conflict.  Allowing them to make headway will only encourage more to join....just like the pirate invasion.  

There is no zerg, just a few small clans looking for pvp.

Britain is so large that they can have several clans operating on several fronts, yes.  Does that mean describing Britain as a zerg nation is inaccurate? No.  Sweden has about 20 active players online.  So when a fraction of the British forces move in to take their ports with close to 40 active ships, does it really matter if that is just a fraction of Britain or not?  No.  Does it mean that Britain is picking on the little guy? Yes. 

• Like 1

1. As a Leader in TCF i can formally say that we had absolutely no intention of taking swedish ports until the danes asked us for help.
2. The 3rd rates you currently see are because instead of running around in frigates and tagging people and running away wasting time...... we actually grind fleets when were not dealing with swedish bullshit and frances nepotism.
3. I FLAT OUT WARNED SWEDISH LEADERSHIP NOT TO TAKE GUYAMA...... You Brought This upon yourself
4. We tried to negotiate this deal and get the swedes to back off.  We were accused of "Zerging" and trying to wipe out Sweden, and have proved that was not our position.  Now, look who is trying to wipe out one of smallest factions on server in zerg type actions.
5. We will not tolerate any swedish ships near British ports
6. we gave up 3 ports to the danes.... in hopes of getting the swedes to back off....and start giving them back some ports........ over 5 days we waited not one was given back..

As it Stands right now we have no ill intentions towards france or wiping anyone out however we will defend ourselves!!!!!!!!

-TCF- Leadership

Edited by spchancey

As it Stands right now we have no ill intentions towards france or wiping anyone out however we will defend ourselves!!!!!!!!

-TCF- Leadership

This is funny.  If you want to defend Britain, then go to Yucatan and fight the Americans.  Reports are that Britain is getting spanked down there.  You took more ports from the Danes than Sweden did.  Puerto Rice used to be Danish and now it is British.  You are only "defending" your ports you just recently took in your Eastward expansion.  You are holding on to your expansion, not defending from outside invaders.  This is painfully obvious to the entire server.

I, too, would like to know the details of what is required for you to feel adequately defended.  

Edited by Arbour
  • Like 1

This is funny.  If you want to defend Britain, then go to Yucatan and fight the Americans.  Reports are that Britain is getting spanked down there.  You took more ports from the Danes than Sweden did.  Puerto Rice used to be Danish and now it is British.  You are only "defending" your ports you just recently took in your Eastward expansion.  You are holding on to your expansion, not defending from outside invaders.  This is painfully obvious to the entire server.

I, too, would like to know the details of what is required for you to feel adequately defended.  

-Post deleted-

Edited by Safark Ragleour
  • Like 1

The following statement is mine and mine alone and in no way is meant to be the official position of France or Sweden.

That being said, from what I have seen here, I think the terms have been pretty clear.  Let the Swedish and Danish figure out what ports will belong to whom amongst themselves on the island of Puerto Rico the Virgin Islands, etc.  Britain to stay west of La Mona, keep her fleets west of La Mona preferably by sending her fleets to fight the US.  France and her allies might even willing to help you in that endeavor.

[EDIT] I guess I should have quoted Safark's post since this was in response to him in particular.

Edited by Arsilon
  • Like 1

1. As a Leader in TCF i can formally say that we had absolutely no intention of taking swedish ports until the danes asked us for help.
2. The 3rd rates you currently see are because instead of running around in frigates and tagging people and running away wasting time...... we actually grind fleets when were not dealing with swedish bullshit and frances nepotism.
3. I FLAT OUT WARNED SWEDISH LEADERSHIP NOT TO TAKE GUYAMA...... You Brought This upon yourself
4. We tried to negotiate this deal and get the swedes to back off.  We were accused of "Zerging" and trying to wipe out Sweden, and have proved that was not our position.  Now, look who is trying to wipe out one of smallest factions on server in zerg type actions.

6. we gave up 3 ports to the danes.... in hopes of getting the swedes to back off....and start giving them back some ports........ over 5 days we waited not one was given back..

-TCF- Leadership

I would ask you which Danes asked for that help and where are they now?   There has been so much rerolling back and forth between the Danes and Brits lately it's hard to know who is who (and if rumor has it most of the Danes that were left rerolled pirate this weekend too).

• Like 1

-TCF- Leadership

Yuoo Sur ere-a a Leeer und a cheet. Zee oonly teeme-a yuoo feeght is vhee yuoo hefe-a soopereeur noombers und lerger sheeps. Yuoo sey yuoo ceme-a tu help zee Demes boot yuoo hefe-a telkeeng mure-a purts thun ve-a hefe-a seence-a yuoor erreefel. Ve-a tuuk tvu purts fur resuoorces thet ve-a du nut hefe-a und tu see-a iff zee Dunes hed inuoogh pleyers tu deffend zeemselfes, und hupeffoolly set up sume-a beck und furt purt bettles. Vhee zeey deedn't it ves deceeded tu teke-a ell purts veet nu teemers setoop tu keep yuoor lut oooot ooff oooor veters. Pert ooff zee deel tu geefe-a beck purts tu zee Dunes ves fur yuoor cluns tu leefe-a zee erea. Yuoo respunded by tekeeng mure-a Duneesh purts. Vhee Sun Jooun ves tekee zee deel ves ooffff tu geefe-a beck purts tu yuoo pets. Bork Bork Bork!

Translation for you non Bork types:

You Sir are a Liar and a cheat. The only time you fight is when you have superior numbers and larger ships. You say you came to help the Dames but you have talking more ports than we have since your arrival. We took two ports for resources that we do not have and to see if the Danes had enough players to defend themselves, and hopefully set up some back and forth port battles. When they didn't it was decided to take all ports with no timers setup to keep your lot out of our waters. Part of the deal to give back ports to the Danes was for your clans to leave the area. You responded by taking more Danish ports. When San Juan was taken the deal was off to give back ports to you pets.

Edited by Isink A Lot
  • Like 1

-TCF- Leadership

Dear Mister Middleman, 

I may sound like a broken record but i am not changing my view point.

The Danes asked u to withdraw, that did not happen either but on wards

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vN1B1

As this was just a conversation between 2 players and it was my personal opinion about the matter and i cannot speak for the French Empire but blatantly saying that we want to wipe out the smallest nation on this server is total bullcrap, it shows that we want to resolve this with the Danes but without the Brits in their neighborhood as U Sirs are up to no good at all.

Some final words from me cuz to discuss this and repeating it over and over its just not going to End

We do Not accept your proposal at all, u heard our proposal and u do not agree to it. So we are at an Impasse.

We will try to defend our Ports, We Will kill your fleets in OW battles.

Lets Rumble! To the Death! For King and Glory!

Edited by SoulPYTHON
  • Like 1

good job Mr Snake

posting private conversations

dont think i will ever be talking to you

unless u tell me u r recording it for quality assurance

It is totally for QA, just keeping mister Spchancey honest in his dealings with us, so he doesn't need to come here on the forums spewing other stuff then talked about ingame

If u find this dishonest towards him or any other party that is your derogative and personally I do not care what u think, do or dont

Good day to u Sir

ps Posting stuff with your IGN Mister YoWilly is always nice ( no idea now who u are in game)

Edited by SoulPYTHON

Britain is so large that they can have several clans operating on several fronts, yes.  Does that mean describing Britain as a zerg nation is inaccurate? No.  Sweden has about 20 active players online.  So when a fraction of the British forces move in to take their ports with close to 40 active ships, does it really matter if that is just a fraction of Britain or not?  No.  Does it mean that Britain is picking on the little guy? Yes. 

GB doesn't have several clans operating in several fronts, GB has two small clans fighting two nations around Puerto Rico who have to ask the plebs for help as they don't have the numbers to fill a port battle. SoB will occasional fight with the US but as far as I'm aware that's the only battles going on. GB is not zerging anyone or else the numbers would be a lot higher, GB is not picking on anyone it's just two small clans taking a dead nation's ports for whatever reason. Please stop with these post that make it out like Sweden is such a victim and GB is just a tyrant nation out to reduce you to your capitol when that is clearly not the case.

GB doesn't have several clans operating in several fronts, GB has two small clans fighting two nations around Puerto Rico who have to ask the plebs for help as they don't have the numbers to fill a port battle. SoB will occasional fight with the US but as far as I'm aware that's the only battles going on. GB is not zerging anyone or else the numbers would be a lot higher, GB is not picking on anyone it's just two small clans taking a dead nation's ports for whatever reason. Please stop with these post that make it out like Sweden is such a victim and GB is just a tyrant nation out to reduce you to your capitol when that is clearly not the case.

There are no less than 4 GB clans that are now fighting us Swedes and the French. You, sir, are a simpleton if you are unaware of this after seeing the PB screen shots, or are just running off at the mouth due to ignorance.

• Like 1

There are no less than 4 GB clans that are now fighting us Swedes and the French. You, sir, are a simpleton if you are unaware of this after seeing the PB screen shots, or are just running off at the mouth due to ignorance.

Firstly no need for name calling, you're not a pirate anymore.

4 GB clans, I thought it was the entirety of the GB Nation that was zerging you? I really wouldn't count 2 people from the same clan in one battle as an entire clan being there. If I was to join a fight against Sweden, that doesn't mean that all of SoB has now resolved to join your war. I've looked at all the screenshots and it's clearly WIS and TCF who occasionally get help unless I somehow missed a screenshot that shows a battle with 25 GB memebers that are not mostly WIS and TCF.

Firstly no need for name calling, you're not a pirate anymore.

4 GB clans, I thought it was the entirety of the GB Nation that was zerging you? I really wouldn't count 2 people from the same clan in one battle as an entire clan being there. If I was to join a fight against Sweden, that doesn't mean that all of SoB has now resolved to join your war. I've looked at all the screenshots and it's clearly WIS and TCF who occasionally get help unless I somehow missed a screenshot that shows a battle with 25 GB memebers that are not mostly WIS and TCF.

You are right, with the exception of the 10+ GB that were outside that port screening at this fight. To us, that is zerging.

And I have NEVER been a pirate.

To M. Blackknight, your suposition that I am mistaken on the facts are quite inaccurate; I present to you a post from another thread to reread, it should clearify your thought.  Be sure to note the style and argument as you imitate... err excuse me, write posts.

#53 to be sure.

To the multiple statements that Britain has no claim to the Lesser Antilles, I submit to everyone a starting map of the Caribbean. The West Indies Squadron has been fighting to reconquer these ports since the beginning, that is Our Casus Belli.  The French and the British know all to well Our intentions; do not pretend ignorance. 

Note that I have taken the liberty of highlighting the British and Swedish Port(s).  Do pardon the quality.

l8U0EkG.jpg

Gentlemen, it was a fine attempt to factionalize Britain against itself, but alas we are more resilient than to fall prey to forum diplomacy.  If you put the same gusto into naval warfare as you did this pursuit, the war may have been decided long ago.