Game-Labs Forum

PvP 2 The British Aggression against Sweden

Teutonic

...and the Swedish nation, for the glory of the king, will keep dismembering your shameful and witless British fleets.

We are a nation that cannot field a full battles worth of ships, and yet, the "mighty" British navy sees fit to grow the throne further east and, as it sits, are pushing no one to the east. I wonder when they will call on more of their clans to help them?

• Like 1

...and the Swedish nation, for the glory of the king, will keep dismembering your shameful and witless British fleets.

We are a nation that cannot field a full battles worth of ships, and yet, the "mighty" British navy sees fit to grow the throne further east and, as it sits, are pushing no one to the east. I wonder when they will call on more of their clans to help them?

Dont worry things will change.....

Getting tired of this BS

1. Mighty British Empire wants to take One of Swedes Ports to combat the SE Pirates even By Force
  2. Swedes say no to that offer
  3. Brits then take one forcefully of the Danes (frederiksted)
  4. Our Danish Brethren phail cascade after this Blatant show of Bullying by the Brits
  5. Most Danish people flee to the British Empire (why i have no idea)
  6. Swedes decide to take the Danish ports as the population of Our Danish Brethren had come down to 5 players (which cannot defend ports if Pirate or Americans or Brits decide to take them)
  7. Danish population grows to about 20 players
  8. Instead of just starting up a conversation with the Swedes the Danes Contract the Brits to take the Swedish ports and give them back to the Danes
  9. Brits attacks Swedish Nation and gets this mess rolling
  10. Our French Allies come to our Help and put down an Ultimatum to the Brits to not go further East, which they blatantly ignored and took Pasaje
  11. A talk between the Danish Diplo (Bjergsen of DNN) and the Swedes starts up as we the Swedes do not want the Danish population to suffer and make a deal to give them 4-5 ports back (Coral Bay, Road Town, Spanish Town, The Settlement, possibly Pasaje (we want to keep amalienBork just for the namesake))
  12. British Empire takes Spanish Town and Declares that it will not give it back to the Danes, Sweden Response it will take it back and give it to the Danes
  13. Danish Clan CN ignores DNN diplo talks and helps the Brits in taking San Juan from the Swedes (due to miscommunication ^^)
  14. British Empire is divided and puts up 2 offers for peace talks
  • WIS clan wants peace but at a cost to the Danish and Swedish Empires ( They want 2 portsof this list: Spanish Town ,The Settlement ,English Harbour ,Saint John's, BasseTerre, CharlesTown)
    • Reason behind it so they can PvP the Swedes and the French but need resource ports to do so
  • TCF clan wants peace but requests that the Swedes/French evacuate from Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands/British Virgin Islands

Swedes/France do not want any Brits in their waters and we do not agree with the sole claim on Puerto Rico by the Danes (old sore)

• Swedish Diplo gets called on to the Communications Channel of the British Empire and gets told that the reason why is because of resources to the Danish people, Swedish Diplo tells the Brits that there is already a deal underway between the Swedes and the Danes, the Brits did not know about that (bs) but find it not satisfactory enough and are staying with their original offer for peace
  1. Sweeds/French do not agree with the terms: Sweeds take Guayama in response of the Brit taking San Juan, France takes Frederiksted to have a port closer to the fight
  2. Hearing rumors of Danish Players moving Assets to La Tortue "Re-Rolling Pirates for the Weekend"
  3. Some British players Re-roll Danish just to attempt to take Fort Baai
  4. Fort Baai Assault by CN and the Rerolled Brits fails due to BR difference due to one captured tower being able to destroy the other tower (working as intended ^^)
  5. BORK vow to Burn down the CN clan but spare the DNN clan (no issues with them)

If there are errors pls point them out in a civil matter and let see what this mess will bring up next

Edited by SoulPYTHON
  • Like 2

Getting tired of this BS

• Mighty British Empire wants to take One of Swedes Ports to combat the SE Pirates even By Force
  • Swedes say no to that offer
  • Brits then take one forcefully of the Danes (frederiksted)
  • Our Danish Brethren phail cascade after this Blatant show of Bullying by the Brits
  • Most Danish people flee to the British Empire (why i have no idea)
  • Swedes decide to take the Danish ports as the population of Our Danish Brethren had come down to 5 players (which cannot defend ports if Pirate or Americans or Brits decide to take them)
  • Danish population grows to about 20 players
  • Instead of just starting up a conversation with the Swedes the Danes Contract the Brits to take the Swedish ports and give them back to the Danes
  • Brits attacks Swedish Nation and gets this mess rolling
  • Our French Allies come to our Help and put down an Ultimatum to the Brits to not go further East, which they blatantly ignored and took Pasaje
  • A talk between the Danish Diplo (Bjergsen of DNN) and the Swedes starts up as we the Swedes do not want the Danish population to suffer and make a deal to give them 4-5 ports back (Coral Bay, Road Town, Spanish Town, The Settlement, possibly Pasaje (we want to keep amalienBork just for the namesake))
  • British Empire takes Spanish Town and Declares that it will not give it back to the Danes, Sweden Response it will take it back and give it to the Danes
  • Danish Clan CN ignores DNN diplo talks and helps the Brits in taking San Juan from the Swedes (due to miscommunication ^^)
  • British Empire is divided and puts up 2 offers for peace talks
  • WIS clan wants peace but at a cost to the Danish and Swedish Empires ( They want 2 portsof this list: Spanish Town ,The Settlement ,English Harbour ,Saint John's, BasseTerre, CharlesTown)
    • Reason behind it so they can PvP the Swedes and the French but need resource ports to do so
  • TCF clan wants peace but requests that the Swedes/French evacuate from Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands/British Virgin Islands

Swedes/France do not want any Brits in their waters and we do not agree with the sole claim on Puerto Rico by the Danes (old sore)

• Swedish Diplo gets called on to the Communications Channel of the British Empire and gets told that the reason why is because of resources to the Danish people, Swedish Diplo tells the Brits that there is already a deal underway between the Swedes and the Danes, the Brits did not know about that (bs) but find it not satisfactory enough and are staying with their original offer for peace
  • Sweeds/French do not agree with the terms: Sweeds take Guayama in response of the Brit taking San Juan, France takes Frederiksted to have a port closer to the fight
  • Hearing rumors of Danish Players moving Assets to La Tortue "Re-Rolling Pirates for the Weekend"
  • Some British players Re-roll Danish just to attempt to take Fort Baai
  • Fort Baai Assault by CN and the Rerolled Brits fails due to BR difference due to one captured tower being able to destroy the other tower (working as intended ^^)
  • BORK vow to Burn down the CN clan but spare the DNN clan (no issues with them)
If there are errors pls point them out in a civil matter and let see what this mess will bring up next
^True story...I can confirm

Soul pretty much sums up our viewpoint of the history of what brought us here.

I told the British (TCF and WIS), No British ports east of San Juan, and I'll give ports back to the Danes. Their response? To take San Juan. I'm done with talks. I was handing over Road Town to the Danes the day San Juan was taken.

Here's the thing:

TCF/WiS whoever you are, want Sweden to give up these ports to give the Danes and Brits resources they don't have in the area to properly supply all resources that a nation needs to fully function. The irony of this is that they completely ignore the fact that giving these ports up means the Swedes, a bigger nation with more players now, will not have the resources to "properly function." So taking San Juan took out the Swedish Stone/Silver port. With the Brits moving their port windows to a "wonderful" time I had to make a decision in order for Sweden to have the resources it needs to continue production.

The consistent attacks from [CN] group of Danes and attacking our ports twice now has proven to me that I cannot willing give up ports to a nation that has time and time again shown they support a nation that actively is at war with Sweden. My agreement with Bjergsen, a Danish leader/diplo of [DNN], was to give Denmark Coral Bay and Road Town back on the agreement that the British forces who were here to "assist" Denmark would leave the area and stop attacking Swedish ports. With later thoughts to give Pasaje or another port back, AND i'd still be open to this agreement, but the Brits ruined it.

From this moment, I and the Swedes will not give up ports until the British in the east have been driven back West of La Mona. My decision and thankfully agreements from my officers was a decision I did not like to make, but the "peace deal" the Brits wanted to offer that would lead to Sweden being crippled with less resources and in a more dire state than the less populated Danish nation and the aggression from the Danes (if only a few) led us to where we are now.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

I find it amazing that factions and clans offer "peace deals" in which they "offer" to take ports that cripple the nation they are suing for peace with.  Pirates did this when they "offered peace" to the French and now Brits are doing the same to Sweden.  And just like the pirates, the Brits, I'm sure, are very surprised that their "peace offer" is rejected.  Like the pirates, it is because they are just bullies and think that threats of fighting.....in a PvP fighting game is enough diplomatic leverage to get what they want.  They think that the great captains of Sweden and France bought a ship-fighting game but are afraid to fight in ships.  This idiotic thinking will blow up in their face, or they never had any real intention of gaining allies and just are wasting everyone's time with talking.  

Vive la France

Vive la Bork

• Like 2

Getting tired of this BS

• WIS clan wants peace but at a cost to the Danish and Swedish Empires ( They want 2 portsof this list: Spanish Town ,The Settlement ,English Harbour ,Saint John's, BasseTerre, CharlesTown)

Hah,

The Brits control over 90 ports and they need more resources? Something tells me this was a lie.

• Like 1

Do people actually listen to themselves?  These are all things said by British players in recent days.

"We need resources"

Yes Puerto Rico is critical for the British nation to survive.  Without those 8 ports, the British economy will grind to a halt.  How can any nation be expected to survive on just 90 ports?!? 

"We have no designs on the lower Antilles"

The Franco-Pirate war started as a Pirate-British-French conflict with these same Brits (primarily WIS) trying to gobble up ports in the Southeast before the pirates swept them aside and it became a full Franco-Pirate war.  These are the same Brits whose peace deal included handing over the island chain just north of Guadalupe (in addition to most of the Virgin Islands).  This also conveniently puts the British squarely in position to harass both the Swedish and French capitals.  It also disrupts the Swedish-Franco alliance by putting British ports directly between the two nations -- oh, that's interesting, we hadn't noticed that.  There is no real reason they needed to include handover of these ports in any reasonable offer (at least good reasons that have positive implications for either the French or the Swedish).

"We are just trying to help the Danish re-establish themselves"

If you mean by rerolling Danish that would be very helpful indeed. It's just coincidence that some very English Role Play type names now carrying Danish flags -  There is so much nation switching going on that this must just be the way Britain has chosen to help and they have gotten so used to those names they didn't need to change them.  Plus it just makes it harder to communicate with our old friends the British if they don't know who we are by name. We French see so few Danish around that we actually have started writing names down when we see them in hopes someone will actually talk to us -- since we French have such good relations with the Swedish perhaps we could act as intermediary in discussions with both the Danes and the Swedes to a solution that meets both their needs.    Interestingly enough when we do a "Get Info" on those same player names several days later they are British again.  I guess being a Dane wasn't all it was cracked up to be.  Odd you find British players re-rolling Danish and vice-versa. 

"We are only taking these ports so we can give them to the Danish"

In over two weeks the Danish have taken only 2 (or was it 3) of those ports back.  At this rate the Danish nation will have re-established itself in another 2-3 months.  Interestingly enough when we started scouting the actual fleet headed to port battles we counted well over 30 ships so there are definitely enough Danish players to be taking undefended British ports back at a faster pace than that -- I'm sure if the British mean to give all these ports to the Danish they would be happy to set the port timers at a convenient time for Danes and they certainly wouldn't try and defend them.  I imagine a group of 30 people would be able to take an undefended port back.  I'm sure it was just an oversight and or the Danish have just had Real Life issues that have gotten in the way of actually spending the 40 minutes needed to take an undefended port.

"We really need Fajardo to grind fleets and mission out of"

We really should put an F11 bug report in here.  It seems that missions do not spawn in any of the other 90+ ports in the British nation.  I know there was a server-wide NPC fleet spawn issue that required they reset the server.  Perhaps there is a new bug now that only affects British waters.  Apparently there isn't a single non-British NPC to be found at any of the other 90+ British ports either.

"I am just here exploring the map.  You don't need to kill me"

- Yes someone actually said this to me last night I am kicking myself I forgot to take a screenshot

- It was pure coincidence he just happened to be exploring the area of the map just outside a British port battle next to a bunch of other British ships that were actively trying to tag Swedish players trying to get there to defend.  Wrong place wrong time I guess.

- He was in a Cerberus which you know if you're going to explore the map, that would be the ship I would pick to do it in.  Those Lynxs/Cutters etc are just too fast and maneuverable that you miss being able to see all the sights as you sail by.

"It's just those crazy WIS guys.  We have no idea what they are after and why.  The rest of Britain wants to focus elsewhere and they insist on doing their own thing."

Originally it was just WIS.  Then it was WIS & TCF.  Now we see WIS, TCF, BWA, SL, and SOH tags.  This rings awful familiar.  Rewind a couple weeks.  Its only one clan of the pirates that are looking to get away from those miserable Bahamas waters.  The pirates just want a PVE area where they can grind fleets and mission in peace.  Then all of a sudden there's another clan, and another and another and next thing you know it the pirates are trying to sweep the French off the map.  We've heard that line before from a Zerg nation.  Where there is one, more will follow and we are already seeing it.  The British and US are so scared of taking each other on directly they continue to push the smaller nations around.

Speaking of smaller nations, here's another one that is probably one of the more reasonable things to say.

"We thought the French were supposed to be the defender of the little guy, yet you are picking on the Danish and took Frederiksted from them"

The Swedish actually offered to give the French one of their own ports to support them from.  However, if the Brits really are intent on cutting the legs out from under the Swedes as their peace "offer" suggests, the Swedes will need all the ports they can get.  If the French need a forward port to more directly help to defend Sweden, Frederiksted is probably is as good a place as any.   Other mitigating factors (in addition to all the purely coincidental things I'm sure from above):

- If the British are true to what they say, they will be giving the Danish plenty of ports back.

- If the situation is resolved and the threat is gone, we can always give it back to them as well.

- Frederiksted is the most convenient non-Swedish held point for the British to attack French holdings in the lower Antilles from.  We probably want to put that in direct control until things settle down.

- Our spies are telling us most if not all of the Non-CN tagged Danish are re-rolling pirates.  If this happens then the Danish are truly dead/dying and even having Frederiksted won't really help them.  

So bottom line, Frederiksted becomes a "wait and see" and gives the French a place to operate from in the meantime.

Edited by Arsilon
  • Like 1

Speaking as a member of TCF, we went there to fight large AI fleets for xp. There was not a TCF member involved in a port capture until after you attacked us and sank a bunch of our ships. Twice. And this is why you see other clans joining now.

This is one of the most laughable responses i have heard to date.  You would expect a nation that is being attacked by brits, not to engage brits near a PB?  How dumb do you think the rest of the server is?  

This WHOLE thing is clearly the brits picking on a small faction that couldn't dream of truly fighting them on even ground.  There is no other way to explain it.  Brits have a clear equal match in the US, but chooses to come down on one of the smallest groups so they can feel like they are king of the hill.

Don't mind me.  I'm just here trying to PvE in peace.  Ignore the fact that there are other players from my same nation right next to me attacking you.  It's not my fault they keep trying to take your ports.  You should make sure to remember the names of every member of my clan and leave us alone.  If you happen to tag us, you should just let us leave the battle in peace.  Don't mind if we accidentally shoot a cannon ball your way in the process.  I'm different than the other British guys that are here.  I can't help what they choose to do.

Fixed.  What would you say if we said that to you?

Edited by Arsilon
  • Like 1

Speaking as a member of TCF, we went there to fight large AI fleets for xp. There was not a TCF member involved in a port capture until after you attacked us and sank a bunch of our ships. Twice. And this is why you see other clans joining now.

"As a member of TCF" your leaders are lying to you.  You realize they just told you that you "were there to fight AI fleets" while at the same time were telling Sweden "we are taking your ports in the name of peace."  Then they used the Sweden's defensive response to convince you that Sweden is the aggressor and needs to be destroyed.  "As a member of TCF" you are a pawn in your leaders' power play, that is if you truly believe what you just said.  IF you do really believe that, then it is not Sweden or France you should be mad at, I'd look closer to home. 

Edited by Arbour
  • Like 1

We tried diplomacy with you after the first attack, then you did it again. And to be fair our members have fought the U.S. already. It just isn't fun fighting fleets of third rates with a few frigates during U.S. prime time. We got sick of this, so we went to where we are now to train up more. Then you attacked us and tried making outrageous and unreasonable diplomatic deals (The French wanted no British ships east of Haiti). Trust me, we did what we could to establish ourselves as a peaceful presence in the area, and only went to war after constant attacks against us.

We tried diplomacy with you after the first attack, then you did it again. And to be fair our members have fought the U.S. already. It just isn't fun fighting fleets of third rates with a few frigates during U.S. prime time. We got sick of this, so we went to where we are now to train up more. Then you attacked us and tried making outrageous and unreasonable diplomatic deals (The French wanted no British ships east of Haiti). Trust me, we did what we could to establish ourselves as a peaceful presence in the area, and only went to war after constant attacks against us.

LMAO, so you show up in your 10 third rates with connies last night against frigates and the like. Your hypocrisy is hilarious.

You, sir, are a lier! *slaps you in the face with a leather glove* You are either lying to us, or to yourself. Sweden is at war with Britain and all brit clans know this. The ONLY reason for you to come down here, clearly, is to assist the other brit clans in the conquest of the Swedish.

Is there any doubt by any other nations that what I say is true?

• Like 1

"As a member of TCF" your leaders are lying to you. You realize they just told you that you "were there to fight AI fleets" while at the same time were telling Sweden "we are taking your ports in the name of peace." Then they used the Sweden's defensive response to convince you that Sweden is the aggressor and needs to be destroyed. "As a member of TCF" you are a pawn in your leaders' power play, that is if you truly believe what you just said. IF you do really believe that, then it is not Sweden or France you should be mad at, I'd look closer to home.

I was there for the formation of TCF. I was with the guys prior to its formation and I saw why we needed to form. Attacking ports in the area was not it. And I don't think our leaders were set out to do so either. And I know we were ordered to stay out of WIS' war.

You are clearly trying to get me to turn on my clan right now. Are you part of the leadership for your clan? How do you know you aren't the pawn?

You, sir, are a lier! *slaps you in the face with a leather glove* You are either lying to us, or to yourself. Sweden is at war with Britain and all brit clans know this. The ONLY reason for you to come down here, clearly, is to assist the other brit clans in the conquest of the Swedish.

Is there any doubt by any other nations that what I say is true?

Have you seen the size of the AI fleets over here?

Yeah, the 10K+ BR fleet you took Guayama and Pasaje still with plenty of screeners left outside with is no match for the godly US.  Please.  Go sell it somewhere else.

• Like 1

I was there for the formation of TCF. I was with the guys prior to its formation and I saw why we needed to form. Attacking ports in the area was not it. And I don't think our leaders were set out to do so either. And I know we were ordered to stay out of WIS' war.

You are clearly trying to get me to turn on my clan right now. Are you part of the leadership for your clan? How do you know you aren't the pawn?

Have you seen the size of the AI fleets over here?

Whether you like it or not, you are part of Britain.  You can't dictate international politics when the clan operating in the same waters as you are not willing to abide by the same terms as you.

You may say what TCF wants and does is different.  But your are 50 feet away from another British player that wants and does something different.  There is no way for the splash of the cannon balls in the water to hit them and not you.

• Like 1

I am part of the leadership of my clan.  I was in some of the meetings with British clans when this first started.  I remember, specifically, British clans pointing to WIS and TCF as the aggressors with intentions to conquer.  That is what British clans (20r and a couple others) told us and also what TCF and WIS told Sweden.  The French position is simple, we are helping our allies defend themselves from an obvious invasion.  France remembers when the pirates came in under the guise of "PvE" and we remember what they did when left unchecked at the beginning.  I don't care if you turn on your own or not, but don't try to convince us that you have the moral high ground when your intention has always been to conquer one of the smaller factions in the map, because you don't have the testicular fortitude to fight the US.