Game-Labs Forum

PvP 2 The British Aggression against Sweden

Teutonic

There is no guise when you see DCA. We are there to sink you if we can. We did not sail all the way down there to see if you wanted to play tittleewinks.

DCA = Drunken Carebear Association or are you a different group?

Per chance.

Regardless, there are 4 of us on a good day and perhaps we are just scouting for a new home...

Well give Pelleas a big hello from me. If you gents are looking for a pvp crowd your style I would recommend rolling France. All like minded guys and you'll have a lot if fun.

Well give Pelleas a big hello from me. If you gents are looking for a pvp crowd your style I would recommend rolling France. All like minded guys and you'll have a lot if fun.

Will do, although Pellypoo is barely playing.  None of us are playing an exceptional amount atm.  

Yeah, getting familiar with where people are, seeing how things shake out for now then going from there.

There is no guise when you see DCA. We are there to sink you if we can. We did not sail all the way down there to see if you wanted to play tittleewinks.

Resistance is futile: you shall now be hunted, sunk and assimilated.

• Like 1

Pretty soon they are going to have to have a section on here you can go to to see who is  mad at who and who is attacking who and who wants to attack who.

A weekly progarm update on who is doing what to whom (lol) so some of us can figure out what the hell is going on hehehe.

Seriously it is getting hard to keep track even what nation clans are doing anymore as even they are infighting.

Go to attack a nation player NOOOO you can't do that we have an agreement ..2 days later 5 of them jump you as you sail by lol , Wait a minute I thought ???

Post a scorecard so a lot of us know who is fighting who this week would be helpful hehehe.

• Like 1

Pretty soon they are going to have to have a section on here you can go to to see who is  mad at who and who is attacking who and who wants to attack who.

A weekly progarm update on who is doing what to whom (lol) so some of us can figure out what the hell is going on hehehe.

Seriously it is getting hard to keep track even what nation clans are doing anymore as even they are infighting.

Go to attack a nation player NOOOO you can't do that we have an agreement ..2 days later 5 of them jump you as you sail by lol , Wait a minute I thought ???

Post a scorecard so a lot of us know who is fighting who this week would be helpful hehehe.

Well... The big thing is they really should have a separate forum for each server. To have them all clumped into one is kind of ridiculous.

Anyways .. I guess it's kind of minor and expected with early access games.

• Like 1

Hark, The Dane again set asunder in the Antilles and be bled white,

Town and ship of Danish Dominion slaughtered and subject to fire,

These men of personable interest and claimed valor doth they fight,

Stricken with contemptuous might they establish the Dane in this grim mire.

Pray good sir this tragedy befall the Dane, for who is to blame?

Why the answer is simple, it is those of loud pretend fame,

But sir allow me a greater clue,

It is not Britain my child, but France tis you.

• Like 1

Hark, The Dane again set asunder in the Antilles and be bled white,

Town and ship of Danish Dominion slaughtered and subject to fire,

These men of personable interest and claimed valor doth they fight,

Stricken with contemptuous might they establish the Dane in this grim mire.

Pray good sir this tragedy befall the Dane, for who is to blame?

Why the answer is simple, it is those of loud pretend fame,

But sir allow me a greater clue,

It is not Britain my child, but France tis you.

The Dane has set himself to the British beat and stamps to his master's heel.  In a British war to the knife against the Swede, what recourse is to be had but to harry the attack dog as we do the holder of the leash?  The British "Gentleman" once again fails to demonstrate his understanding of the simplest of facts- France fights with her allies.  The British "gentleman", when he and his have attempted to foist unfavorable terms upon our Nordic brethren and have been thoroughly rebuffed and rebuked sets course upon a smear campaign against the French.  The British "Gentleman" who cannot through feat of arms enforce his will, attempts through yellow press to tarnish the good name of all Frenchmen.

Perhaps instead of clever poems, sir, you should inform the populace of the "offer" you put to our allies, the Swedes?

• Like 1

The Dane has set himself to the British beat and stamps to his master's heel.  In a British war to the knife against the Swede, what recourse is to be had but to harry the attack dog as we do the holder of the leash?  The British "Gentleman" once again fails to demonstrate his understanding of the simplest of facts- France fights with her allies.  The British "gentleman", when he and his have attempted to foist unfavorable terms upon our Nordic brethren and have been thoroughly rebuffed and rebuked sets course upon a smear campaign against the French.  The British "Gentleman" who cannot through feat of arms enforce his will, attempts through yellow press to tarnish the good name of all Frenchmen.

Perhaps instead of clever poems, sir, you should inform the populace of the "offer" you put to our allies, the Swedes?

Aren't you guys Pirates?

Hmmm, once a pirate always a pirate, so you're flag now really does not matter.  You guys should gone Spanish.

("Your flag does not matter" + "you should have gone Spanish": pick one. I find your lack of consistency disturbing.)

At any rate, it does seem as if the British Empire has become so powerful that they can fight the Americans with one hand and still spare dozens of people to attack the Swedes (and threaten to reclaim old British ports while conveniently overlooking all the old French ports they are occupying). Looks to me like we had better all rally together against the new overpopulated server juggernaut: the Brits.

Hmmm, once a pirate always a pirate, so you're flag now really does not matter.  You guys should gone Spanish.

Pirate, Buccaneer, Privateer...  We make murder and merry for coin and quim, don't complicate it with politics.

Actually was some debate as to where we were going. French ponied up the most coin and we had some things to sort out with the black brethren, so here we are.

Now as for Spain, senoritas and mojito's do have more than a passing appeal in truth, and Spainish coffers run deep by all accounts, maybe we should send an emissary to make a pitch.

Edited by Poe
  • Like 1

Pirate, Buccaneer, Privateer... We make murder and merry for coin and quim, don't complicate it with politics.

Actually was some debate as to where we were going. French ponied up the most coin and we had some things to sort out with the black brethren, so here we are.

Now as for Spain, senoritas and mojito's do have more than a passing appeal in truth, and Spainish coffers run deep by all accounts, maybe we should send an emissary to make a pitch.

Damnit, Poe- you make it hard for me to play the educated nice guy when you reveal the secrets. Besides, these guys only get it when you talk like they do- which is to say like you've kiestered a corncob. Edited by Blackknight64

Easy Darth Slamz, flag does not matter now, never will, I just have yet to fight a Spanish player on the OW, entertaining post Poe, I just hope you guys stay French long enough for us to push you out of the lower Antilles. I'm sure we'll see each other soon.

Edited by Fletch Hardy

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, Monsieur; unfortunately your prowess leaves us wanting.

Facts are facts indeed, and it is your comprehension that begs our curiosity.  It is baffling that the French and Swedes, after decrying the subjugation of Denmark, would then seek to acquire Danish ports for themselves; It is not I who tarnishes the French name, the French have already done so in marvelous fashion.  I must say it is an uproarious farce to suggest that five Danes warrant such extermination from the very people who proclaimed their suffering at the hands of the British.  I am afraid sir, you are in the wrong business; you should not be fighting in the Caribbean, but writing comedies in Paris. 

Ah, but I do jest, as it saddens the heart to know that logic eludes near every Frenchman these days, c'est la vie.

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, Monsieur; unfortunately your prowess leaves us wanting.

Facts are facts indeed, and it is your comprehension that begs our curiosity.  It is baffling that the French and Swedes, after decrying the subjugation of Denmark, would then seek to acquire Danish ports for themselves; It is not I who tarnishes the French name, the French have already done so in marvelous fashion.  I must say it is an uproarious farce to suggest that five Danes warrant such extermination from the very people who proclaimed their suffering at the hands of the British.  I am afraid sir, you are in the wrong business; you should not be fighting in the Caribbean, but writing comedies in Paris. 

Ah, but I do jest, as it saddens the heart to know that logic eludes near every Frenchman these days, c'est la vie.

As you are incapable of grasping the facts as they stand I will lay them out:

Given the following:

France and Sweden are allies.

Sweden and Denmark had an agreement wherein they would not fight one another, and the Swedes would return lands to the Danes.

The Danes, in contravention of this agreement act as pickets and attack Swedish ships en route to a port defense against the British.

You and yours offer patently bad terms to the Swedes because you operate under the mistaken assumption that you have some "claim" to the Lesser Antilles.

France fights alongside her allies.

But, if you insist on continuing in the same old fashion, we'll keep on killing you in the same old way.

• Like 1