Game-Labs Forum

1st Big content patch information.

I don't think you "get it"...stop your whining and let them get the update out.... I'm sure they will call you for  "advice" when and if they feel its required.

You have a strange definition of whining, get back under your rock

Building ships has been made rather expensive...

Building a Constitution now requires a shipyard lvl 3, which costs more than 1 Million.

This also means, I can't sail to a free town anymore and build a ship to order for someone else. 

I don't think I like that part of the patch much.

I am rather glad I built a Connie right before the patch...

Also: Production buildings have a storage capacity for 3 days of their production. If "day" means ingame day, than this is way to low. Why doesn't production just go into the local warehous ? It needs an outpost anyway to build a production building. 

Edited by Jan van Santen
  • Like 1

well this will be interesting for us pirates on PVP2,  one city left besides mortimer, and that under constant attack,  and why did they make camp du roy neutral ?? now we have ships stuck there  and resources stuck in wharehouses and one less place to buy stuff in an already difficult situation,,  crafting will be much more difficult for pirates and small nations , to the point of not being playable,,  If im somehow wrong let me know what the answer is,,  Im guessing once my nice ship loses its last durability I will be stuffed and without options,,  

A pirates life.. Glad you are cornered, wish the same could be said on pvp1!

At least the British retain the same spitefulness on both PVP 1 & 2. All I want (as a scurvy pirate dog arr matey) is for pirates to be just that - Pirates. None of this port business just Rum, Gold and Women all around!

• Like 2

All I want (as a scurvy pirate dog arr matey) is for pirates to be just that - Pirates. None of this port business just Rum, Gold and Women all around!

I entirely agree which is why you should only be able to raid ports and sail frigates and below!

Edited by Krupi

I had a Exp Merc and a bunch of resources in Camp de Roy which as a Free town. After the patch is now a Neutral Town. I can't get into the port to get my ship and stuff. Is this a lost or are you going to provide some mechanism to get my stuff back? I'm am not alone in this situation. We should have been fore warned that this was coming so we could movedf stuff around......

I had a Exp Merc and a bunch of resources in Camp de Roy which as a Free town. After the patch is now a Neutral Town. I can't get into the port to get my ship and stuff. Is this a lost or are you going to provide some mechanism to get my stuff back? I'm am not alone in this situation. We should have been fore warned that this was coming so we could movedf stuff around......

You should be able to still enter the port untill maintenance happens.

Just left the port this morning and then tried to re-enter and I was denied. I teleported back to my capital (Mort) and notice that CDR was will on the Ourpost list. I will try to teleport back to CDR in four hours. Someone stated that they already tried but failed. I will try it personally and report back.

Just left the port this morning and then tried to re-enter and I was denied. I teleported back to my capital (Mort) and notice that CDR was will on the Ourpost list. I will try to teleport back to CDR in four hours. Someone stated that they already tried but failed. I will try it personally and report back.

Ah so you are pirate, well then you lost some stuff sorry :/