Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackbeard787

USA servers are crashing and un playable

Was in a battle with some friends and then suddenly my ship was teleported into the constitution I was fighting and the game kicked me to the log in screen and now I am waiting to log into PVP 2 in position 71 with only 350 players on...

Problem with the US servers is back again...

I had no issues earlier today, but now 2 disconnects , 1 in the middle of a battle.

Pls fix this or at least do something to counter the loss of ships due to this.

I just have joined PVE US and PVP US without a problem, are you  still experiencing the issue at the moment?

Captains, do you all from Australia?

Captains, there had been a short network outage, most likely echoed from the yesterday DDoS attack, it is gone by now

Captain, there had been a short network outage, most likely echoed from the yesterday DDoS attack, it is gone by now

Ok this is a new strange one.

US PVE server crashed while I as in a battle.

When I was able to log back in I had won the battle...  But I lost a durability on the ship... to make it even more interesting.. Mission took place 4-5 min sail north on Tumbado  when I logged in I was in Bahia Honda where I do NOT even have an outpost

Captains, as it was said above, The issue players have been experiencing since yesterday is related to a very large DDoS attack, which is still echoes today a couple of times. It will be fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for inconvenience