Game-Labs Forum

***The Server Issue Thread***

David Batista

the reason you cant login is simple .... you have not been logged out ... you are out.. your ship/player is in ..thats why it says 'full' and that is why you cant login to other servers

wrong, i dont log in yesterday.....and i cant join any eu-server

WTF??? 0024 Hrs EST and the PvP1 EU server is full with a 2.5 hour wait??? You EU people on some kinda holiday or sumpthin????

It's not full, servers seem to have pooped themselves. No one is actually online.

No one can connect for late night shenanigans.

It's not full, servers seem to have pooped themselves. No one is actually online.

No one can connect for late night shenanigans.

Ok... OK... OK...   OK...   Breathe... Breathe....

Starting to shake....

Edited by Diceman

At the moment network connection to PvP One EU and PvP 3 EU Mirror is mostly unavailable due to hardware provider issues. Problem will be solved asap.

We will keep you posted.

Sorry for inconvience

It happens to the best of games at release, considering we've made it 3 weeks with only this hiccup I'd say it's going well. Only downside is now I'm stuck not knowing if my ship spawned into a battle of 3+ 3rd rates or not and we had to stop on beating up on the US, lol.

Captains, who experience:

Authentication error: Account is locked by shard 'PvP One EU' - please try later or login there

Accounts, that had been on EU servers by the time servers are crashed, are temporarily locked due to save the character progression to the master database. As soon as the issue is solved, accounts should be unlocked automatically In case any character keep locked state after servers are back, it will be recovered manualy

UPDATE: The hardware provider issue has been resolved, PvP 3 EU Mirror server is accepting connections now and you can join the server to play.

However, there are still some issues with PvP One EU remain, The server is expected to be open by the end time of daily maintenance (1 -2 hours), same ETA for the locked characters to be unlocked.

Sorry for inconvience
  • Like 2

UPDATE: The hardware provider issue has been resolved, PvP 3 EU Mirror server is accepting connections now and you can join the server to play.

However, there are still some issues with PvP One EU remain, The server is expected to be open by the end time of daily maintenance (1 -2 hours), same ETA for the locked characters to be unlocked.

Sorry for inconvience

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to playing again. I've had to resort to the toxic cesspool that is World of Tanks. Hurry up and fix it  :P

Just thought I would let you know ...   I cant join that server, still says its locked due to PvP One EU.

Your account is locked,

Accounts, that had been on EU servers by the time servers are crashed, are temporarily locked due to save the character progression to the master database. As soon as the issue is solved, accounts should be unlocked automatically In case any character keep locked state after servers are back, it will be recovered manualy

and

The server is expected to be open by the end time of daily maintenance (1 -2 hours), same ETA for the locked characters to be unlocked.

Captain, sorry for inconvience