Game-Labs Forum

***The Server Issue Thread***

David Batista

I recently changed servers by accidentally clicking wrong server to login into, I was in server PvP Two USA and accidentally logged into PvP One EU and now when i try to log back into my server and i get the error "Authentication error: Account is locked by shard 'PvP One EU' - please try later or login there"  is there a timer to change server? or will i have to create a new account?

EDIT by Leviathan - Please read

Unfortunately, the servers are having some issues but the Dev team is addressing them. There is currently no ETA but we will update as soon as it's known.

In the meantime, I have created this topic and merged the existing server related threads into this one. Please keep your feedback and comments here regarding the issue.

Thank you for your patience

Edited by Leviathan

So I normally play on PVP U.S two server. Well today i jumped on the PVP UK One server to say hi to some friends and then i jumped off to make dinner then i got back on trying to get on to PVP U.S two server and it says   "Account Locked By Shard "PVP One EU" - Please try again later or login there."      and now its been about 30mins and i still can not get in so how can i get this fixed? Thanks if you help.

Some really crazy shit just happened... and i cant get back in.

AI attacked AI and i joined and sided on the winning AI side .. then after battle end .. game over it moved me from my Niagra onto the deck of a Suprise AI.. then it said lost connection with battle.. logged out.. cant get back in. 

Yeah same thing here. I was in the middle of a battle and then ended up in the login queue screen, tried closing the game and reconnecting after it started taking a while. I hope I don't lose my ship to this crap. I F11ed it, just to be sure.

dJGhRU5.jpg

Edited by theprof739

Ok then it's not my PC :D. Just attacked a pirate and when the attack counter reached 0, my ship stopped and the battle didn't start. I logged off because I thought it was a connection problem and wanted to reconnect but I can't connect to the server right now. These lucky bastards, they get away now.

• Like 2