Game-Labs Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rebrall

[Caribbean] Great battle results.

Well hopefully they will come out of port more if this is the case, well you set the PB for like 4am for me which I usually would make and Effort to attend but it was 4am on a Monday 😑 glad you “created” content but my issue is you flipped some ports within a few mins of each other, so no I’m not beating my chest here but you could’ve f created the same content with out flipping a heap of ports even if you left more of a gap the content would of been double
  3. Today
  4. Fletch67

Its the same for any nation trying to take a port these days. Not only do you have the enemy to contend with, but every other tom dick and harry who wants to pick up kills
  5. Christendom

No one cares about losing ships. I don't actually even see people on here complaining about losing ships. Just chest beating and lectures from guys who weren't even there. Content happened, enjoy it.
  6. Bach

I read through the last two pages. First page was pretty good but things started seriously degrading by the second. Couple of cold hard facts that seem twisted if you really think about what the players above wrote. first - You can't very well claim multi-flip if you actually fill every port battle. By definition a multi-flip is to generate an advantage to get an empty PB. That clearly did not actually happen. So there was no advantage. It was just a large amount of player generated content that you got to enjoy but are not grateful for. second- Vile Exec though it is admirable to always win without any loses ever it is more an indication of a poor balance in the contest than superiority. For example, every seal clubbing event technically has the same out come. What it really is an indicator of is that it's probably time for you to think about breaking up the band and spreading that skill into the other teams for more exciting matches. Third - I think all of you had fun or at least sounded like you did on the first page. But by the second your just putting down the losers and chest beating. If that floats your boat go for it but it's not like it really has any place in "great battles". Have fun, chill out and don't be afraid to try something new. If you want a challenge join an underdog team. It'll be more effective than just sitting there demanding everyone else git gud. /salute
  7. Rebrall

At least have the balls to tag me, that’s some funny shit there @Christendom dont recall ever been carried
  8. King of Crowns

woaaaaaaaaaaaw…… what arrogance. Christendom the savior of naval action.
  9. Rebrall

Nope I applaud the attempt at creating content but I could of been done in such abetter manner like flipping the ports atleast and hour and a half apart. happens all the time for me and I honestly don’t mind and you can ask @PaladinFX I don’t run from a fight ganking is what you make of it usually I make it a chance to beat the odds, but multiflips all on the same time or close to from 2 different nations is as I said for pussies, you US guys need to stop taking a ship loss to heart and take it as a lesson build a new one and go again and you also have a good amount of good pvp’ers so you have no excuse
  10. Rebrall

I’m apart of WO just so you know, also those times on ports are when the players are available to engage in portbattles isn’t that the point of timers ?
  11. Davos Seaworth

Majority of that fleet for Rio Seco was tied up at New Smyrna. We may be a decent sized nation but we are not Stalin's Russia. I honestly do not care for these blah blah back and forth. Nothing positive for the community comes out from it. It is just childish and something that should stay to Call of Duty and Halo. I wish I was able to participate but I had plans prior. Was only able to catch the very end. It would have been fun and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves today on both sides of these screens and port battles. Lets get back on the topic which is everyone to show the great battles they have had in this game.
  12. William  Death

Just a couple 5th rates and a bot. Good fight Pirates. Was fun o7 #creatingcontent
  13. Nick the cursed

Harrr I almost got it after the screening fleet and the PB fleet... Determinated Perk got me..
  14. Capn Rocko

Poor leadership is not an excuse for wasting our time. All I can say is remember what happened last time the US didn't show up to a port battle... xD
  15. Nick the cursed

Patch Notes & Feedback

Tu peux pas board un ship s'il a 30% (les chiffres c'est pas mon truc) de crew de moins que toi... J'viens de découvrir ce perk, avec ce foutu combat qui a duré, m'a donné des sueurs, pour pas un seul tonneau de rhum...
  16. Shrez

Ocean is still to Tanky

Remove all modules / upgrades /poods @devs let player skill decide who wins. This game should be skill based don't make another WoW.
  17. ElricTheTwo

Nearly all our active players were in battle with Pirates, French and Prussians elsewhere... I was not even out of my screening battle at the start of the Rio Seco PB. We would have if we could have.
  18. You know what, just put a pop up "hey noobie if you attack AI fleets in greenzone, anyone can join for 30 minutes, including enemy players" And yet I get tired of warning the new players, so many players getting seal clubbed, because they do not know this hidden and magic game mechanics.
  19. Yesterday
  20. Capn Rocko

Its funny, the act of the multiflip was the reason so many screeners voluneered their efforts today. Had it only been 1 PB the pirates wouldn't have even showed up. The only good thing the multiflip did was force us to send our B team to New Symerna which gave your A team a fighting chance. What baffles me most is why the US did not bother to send a PB fleet to Rio Seco. We didn't even have screeners there. All you had to do is sail right in and fight an evenly-matched battle.
  21. Christendom

Except Prussia filled every battle and we intentionally flipped mid day on the weekend and not at night. We wanted fights, just not fighting a Zerg. We got our fleet into new Smyrna with a 20 man screening fleet that was needed to tag equal numbers of Prussians, Pirates and French. We had 3 ships leftover that were actively engaged to screen our PB all the way in. We had to no-show Rio Seco because we simply had too many players engaged in multiple fights and couldn’t scrape together a worthwhile comp. We didn’t no show out of spite, just wasn’t possible. I’m not complaining, I got a lot of marks today and managed to save a lot of US first rates. Today was a good day. Todays fights had 6 nations involved in multiple battles with upwards of maybe 100 players on all sides. Regardless of who won or lost a lot of players had action and fun, myself included. If that’s not content creation then I don’t want to know wtf you’re smoking. Today was the busiest day in NA in maybe 2-3 weeks. As I type this people are still dying outside Cabo 8 hours later. I’m pretty sure no one else can say they’ve physically done more on this server to create more shit to do for more people than myself. We’ll keep doing what we’re doing while more and more shit birds like Rebrall here join dial-a-fleet nations like France and Prussia while astonishingly still talking shit as he gets carried by his betters. To everyone involved...you’re welcome #creatingcontent
  22. Liq

Battle in reinforcment zone, over time more and more joined, last 30+ min were basically constant tacking, included a boarding which I somehow managed to get away from, and I found out that the belle poule behaves PHENOMENALLY well upwind with shredded square sails
  23. Vile Executioner

We recruited ARMED clan members who the US, British, and Spain have constantly told to them that they were bad at the game to provide them with a guided pathway to be victorious. Most of these members are a little over a month old, and have been through our pvp boot camp and are becoming better than 90% of the US playerbase already. I guess this is why we have the reputation of being the best. But in fact a lot of our members have only played for 2-3 months it’s amazing how different nations can get different opinions on how this game is. When simply, we are not the best. We are the best at training our recruits though.
  24. ElricTheTwo

As I said earlier - the Prussians collectively have the best players in the game. The USA is gradually improving, but has a long way to go. We had some small successes today - not in the PB's, but in the outside battles.
  25. Aster

I don't always gank, but when I do, I use 64 pound longs.
  26. Check the general perk tooltips. The perks should basically all be renamed and have new bonuses.
  27. ElricTheTwo

I survived a 2 versus 9 thanks to my friends with the 64 pounder longs. There were so darned many different battles going on - some with advantages on the USA side, but a few more on the French, Prussian, Pirate side.
  1. Load more activity