thewuif

Naval Action Craft

302 posts in this topic

Yes. 

For speed it goes like this; (Numbers are correct)

Fir; 2,5% 

Teak; 0%

Oak; 0%

Live Oak; - 2,5% 

How did you verify this information? Saying that "numbers are correct" isn't very convincing ;)

So golden speed is +5%

and the difference between live oak and fir is 5%

so... a live oak ship that randoms speed is as fast as a fir ship that fails to random speed.

IMO this leaves too much to chance, and our decisions are not that relevant.

Edited by Quineloe

golden speed 2,5%

So far they don't want us to make ships exactly the way we want. At least that creates an enormous money sink. And then the normal non-crafter can get lucky and buy some fail-click ships with 4 notes in random shops.

Still want to have full control over my builds, though.

1 person likes this

the developers can change everything every day (game is still in development)

We can just try to get as much information as possible ;)

Pal,

You done a great job!

Your site is a must have to any crafters!

thank you so much for all tha effort made to bring us that amazing help.

1 person likes this

Is there a list published anywhere that shows how many total crafting hours are available at each crafting level?

Excellent update on the port prices. Like it a lot more. Earlier was a bit much scrolling to see prices et.c.

Did you get a chance to look at my suggestion about adding a warehouse functionality so we can add in what we have in storage, and the recipe / shopping list is adjusted accordingly?

I know it's probably a lot of work to integrate it, but it would be super useful if we can choose a "Use warehouse Yes/No" toggle, and it then changes the total components and/or resource shopping list accordingly :)

I changed the design for the Port Price page. I think it is much better than the old one, but let me know if you find this one, or the old design better. Any feedback is welcome :)

http://www.navalactioncraft.com/shop-price

also added a "possible profit" column for each good.

Excellent update on the port prices. Like it a lot more. Earlier was a bit much scrolling to see prices et.c.

Did you get a chance to look at my suggestion about adding a warehouse functionality so we can add in what we have in storage, and the recipe / shopping list is adjusted accordingly?

I know it's probably a lot of work to integrate it, but it would be super useful if we can choose a "Use warehouse Yes/No" toggle, and it then changes the total components and/or resource shopping list accordingly :)

I'm thinking about it, but as it would be much work for each user to input this data i think not that many user will use this.

added infos about player ranks

http://www.navalactioncraft.com/

it would be nice if anyone knows the labor hours available per level and can share the info here. so i can also add this information to the table.

1 person likes this

it would be nice if anyone knows the labor hours available per level and can share the info here. so i can also add this information to the table.

Yesterday before I crafted a Cerberus for my friend I had 1420 Labour Hours at Crafting Level 21. Will double check later today to verify the 1420 is max @ 21 in case I had less than max and it was still regenerating the hours.

I heard the max hours is using this formula :

Craft level * 20 + 1000 

I rarely have the max hours available but it seems correct for what i saw.

I heard the max hours is using this formula :

Craft level * 20 + 1000 

I rarely have the max hours available but it seems correct for what i saw.

Can confirm. :)

Note; Does not affect regeneration rate.

Using that formula we get a table that looks like this... (made it multiple columns for readability instead of one long list)

*edit* added some color to make it pretty (green if course) and also to highlight the 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50.

Also, that formula shows 1420 labour hours @ level 21 which corresponds perfectly with my ingame observation as well.

1111111111.png

Edited by Ghroznak
3 people like this

Confirmed.  Craft level 27 and I have maxed out at 1540.  Ghroznak thanks for the chart.  Very helpful.  

Using that formula we get a table that looks like this... (made it multiple columns for readability instead of one long list)

*edit* added some color to make it pretty (green if course) and also to highlight the 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50.

Also, that formula shows 1420 labour hours @ level 21 which corresponds perfectly with my ingame observation as well.

1111111111.png

thx :) will add this tomorrow

Nicely done!

Absolutely loving the site :)

Very informative, easy to read, accessible and simple to use!

Awesome work, thanks for the tools. Do you think data updates could be automated at some point to reflect live changes (maps, prices, etc)?

Awesome work, thanks for the tools. Do you think data updates could be automated at some point to reflect live changes (maps, prices, etc)?

if the developers do some API or something like that for this, it would be possible

Hi! This is the best tool for this game. Congratulation

My advice is to add the total sub-material for each ship.

Thank you for work. Nice idea. Helping update town information.

Hey, thank you for this website, it's awesome.

I noticed an error in the price of a port. Is there a way to "update" rather than "add new"? Or "add new" will just update the price? What if I add only one price, will it erase the others for this port?

Also, appart from price, it would be great to have a way to know which port produce/consume which goods, without the price and with or without the quantity. For example I am currently looking for Hemp, I would like to find the closest source neaby but the only one available from the website didn't actually have any.

Anyway, will do my part and update price as much as I can :)