thewuif

Naval Action Craft

294 posts in this topic

I tried to update nationality of several ports and it didn't work..

What exactly did you try to change? As other players can do it it seams to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Added a new functionality to save custom resource prices. Use the button "Set Custom Prices" placed in the "Shopping List" Box.

http://www.navalactioncraft.com/craft-ship

Edited by thewuif
2 people like this

That's cool, this could become a central site to the game :) Is it possible in future that we could add what is produced and consumed at these ports?

Added this to the game, in the overlay which opens on klick on a port there is a "Update Info" button. Data can be added there. (I still haven't found a full list of resources available, currently there are only those needed to craft)

Edited by thewuif
1 person likes this

Sunbury on the the US east Coast is a Free port but that is not an option for updating nationality.

Crown Haven is also listed as US but its a Free Port

Edited by Selak

I would love to use your tool now that the crafting has been adjusted. Are you planning on updating with the latest patch changes?

Thanks for making such a great tool.

Updated PvE One southern coast

Really need to default the server selection to the one you have open and not reset each time you add a nationality to a port.

I would love to use your tool now that the crafting has been adjusted. Are you planning on updating with the latest patch changes?

Thanks for making such a great tool.

can someone exactly tell me what has changed (currently not able to start the game)? than i can ajust it.

this i what i found in patch notes:

• Iron Ingots (can't figure out which one is right)
    • Produces 2 and cost 2 iron ore and 2 coal? or
    • Produces 1 and cost 1 iron ore and 1 coal?
  • Carriage
    • Large - Produces 2, same resources?
    • Medium - Produces 3, same resources?
    • Small - Produces 4, same resources?
Edited by thewuif

Iron ingots now makes 2 ingots for the same resources.  base price of iron is now 2x what it used to be.  so that is option 1 you listed.

carriage is correct.  uses same resources as before just makes 2 for large, 3 for medium and 4 for small.

Iron ingots now makes 2 ingots for the same resources.  base price of iron is now 2x what it used to be.  so that is option 1 you listed.

carriage is correct.  uses same resources as before just makes 2 for large, 3 for medium and 4 for small.

should be updated

Hello thewuif and thanks again for all the work done on this,

I have a suggestion for an additional section on your website :

I have a sheet where i report the various stats of the ships i craft and the evolution of the craft quality, if there is some, just to have a quick idea it look like this for various types of ships i have the BP's :

80717120160204200401.png

"Ref" is just for me to know which ship number crafted it is , the rest speaks for itself with colors of wood and built in upgrades especially ( still wondering why some end up green and others blue for the wood, did not saw purple ones and don't know if possible either ) , maybe it is needed to add a section for the crafter name who will fill the stats for a ship built too.

My suggestion is to make some kind of database where crafter's could report similar stats from the ships they build, it's quite interesting to see the evolution of the ships and stats results on the ships built, i don't know yet if the ships get better and better the more you craft them but i think it will be nice if guys building ships could fill up something similar in a database, then compare the quality of crafted ships, there is also maybe something to learn from such database that will improve crafting techniques.

I don't know if this sounds like a good idea only for myself but that's it, i would love to have such thing where crafter's could report data of things they produce and have the possibility to compare which is not really possible in game as in shops we can't even see the ships full stats before buying ...

Thanks a lot for all.

Edited by Kanay

are those stats allways the same, or do they differ? so does a common live oak snow with the same stiffness and speed quailty always have the same stats?

Really nice work thewuif!

Could you add the Belle Poule to the calculator? It seems to be missing :)

are those stats allways the same, or do they differ? so does a common live oak snow with the same stiffness and speed quailty always have the same stats?

For now i don't know, produced quite many snows but for direct orders from players, none ended up with the same trim or with the same secondary random parameter or craft notes used or even the number of slots for upgrades.

The random slots differences seems to induce different repair prices for what i can tell, the more slots the higher will be the repair prices, unless it is random too,  but the rest it is too early to say for me sadly.

Thanks.

Edited by Kanay

Really nice work thewuif!

Could you add the Belle Poule to the calculator? It seems to be missing :)

i have no data what materials are needed to build this, as i don't have the blueprint

i have no data what materials are needed to build this, as i don't have the blueprint

28 Medium Carriages

12 Small Carriages

33 Rudder Parts

381 Planks

10 Tar

240 Fir/Teak/Oak/Live Oak Parts

15 Rigging Parts

15 Canvas Rolls

73 Blocks

30 Cordage and Oakum

44 Cables and Howsers

50 Iron Fittings

119 Wooden Fittings

37 Ballast

12 Furnishings

28 Medium Carriages

12 Small Carriages

33 Rudder Parts

381 Planks

10 Tar

240 Fir/Teak/Oak/Live Oak Parts

15 Rigging Parts

15 Canvas Rolls

73 Blocks

30 Cordage and Oakum

44 Cables and Howsers

50 Iron Fittings

119 Wooden Fittings

37 Ballast

12 Furnishings

thx, i will add this

1 person likes this

Really loving the site there thewuif, I will do my best to input prices and stock as I sail among the danish ports and free towns.

Can we get this pinned please?

This is by far the simplest tool to use i have seen.

would be nice ;)

Added the "Belle Poule" (would still need information about lvl/xp/labour hours, ...)

http://www.navalactioncraft.com/craft-ship/belle-poule

Also addes a filter on the shop page to filter results per nationality

http://www.navalactioncraft.com/shop-price

Sorry I should have included that. basic needs lvl 28, labour is 882 hours and xp is 2126