thewuif

Naval Action Craft

294 posts in this topic

Hi,

I started creating a tool to help crafting ships, but i would need some help to get more information about ship blueprints.

http://www.navalactioncraft.com/

The problem is, that I can only see the blueprints of the ships i can currently build and it would be nice if some people can send me crafting information of other ships if they can build them allready (navalactioncraft@gmail.com).
I tryed to add as any ships as i found and with all informations i could get. I also added some general information about crafting.

If someone has some further information, please let me know.

Also any suggestions are welcome :)

Edited by thewuif
40 people like this

Hi,

I started creating a tool to help crafting ships, but i would need some help to get more information about ship blueprints.

http://www.navalactioncraft.com/

The problem is, that I can only see the blueprints of the ships i can currently build and it would be nice if some people can send me crafting information of other ships if they can build them allready (navalactioncraft@gmail.com).

I tryed to add as any ships as i found and with all informations i could get. I also added some general information about crafting.

If someone has some further information, please let me know.

Also any suggestions are welcome :)

I love you

Oh very well done. Easy to read breakdown all the way down to the raw materials. This is awesome.

Where are you pulling your trade data from?

You need a manual user input for cost towards labour so it can be priced along with manual pricing for each of the resources and materials.

Are even top end ships really that cheap to build?

Where are you pulling your trade data from?

You need a manual user input for cost towards labour so it can be priced along with manual pricing for each of the resources and materials.

It says there how many labor hours you need for each ship, so you can use windows calc, multiply that with your price for labor and add it to the total.

I don't really understand why people feel the need to put a price on labor unless they're selling theirs.

Edited by Quineloe

Are even top end ships really that cheap to build?

It says there how many labor hours you need for each ship, so you can use windows calc, multiply that with your price for labor and add it to the total.

I don't really understand why people feel the need to put a price on labor unless they're selling theirs.

Putting a price on labour ensures it covers the cost of your labour hours being used to make the ship, labour hours are a finite resource. I could just as easily spend my hours grinding away carriages with better XP and more profit considering how much people are wanting to pay for them. 

Very nicely done, better than the sheets i am doing manually for my own use in terms of clarity.

If possible you should add an option for the craft notes addition with something like a drop down menu to select 0 to 4 craft notes.

Btw you are very lucky to get the iron ore that cheap, it's minimum 45  to 50% more expensive where i am ... and this is if you travel for 2 hours to get it, (2 hours to go and come back ).

Thanks a lot for the beautiful work.

Edited by Kanay

Hi,

I updated the version and this are the changes:

have fun :)

2 people like this

Hi,

I updated the version and this are the changes:

have fun :)

Awesome update mate, editing the price will make it far more versatile along with craft level!

I've added a few ports of trade data for PvE server just to get it started for there but not the most recent, it fluctuates a bit.

Just a few more suggestions for a future update would be keeping a history of prices on each port as it gets updated and maybe a check to see if the prices are valid, if they are putting price data that's not consistent then it can reject it.

EDIT: Added extra info

Edited by JJWolf

thewuif, great work, I love it.

You should add a "Ship Crafting Path" link.

Edited by Kalthios

Wonderful options added, masterpiece work you provided here, thanks for all the efforts you put in this.

Updated map with French towns on the East , one little thing : "Camp Du Roy" in the middle of the French territory is a "free Town" but not indicated as such on the map . 

Keep up with the good work and thanks again for all this 

Island Habour is a free port.

I updated the Danish ports. Well done. 

Next step add in the resources to each port?