Game-Labs Forum

RAMJB videos&guides (youtube)

RAMJB

Well, guess it's time for me to put some of the stuff I did back in the day and which I'm doing again here for newcomers to learn how to get started in Naval Action and how to get a bit better sooner than later ;).

I'd strongly suggest anyone who's new to the game to begin with my "guides" Naval Action playlist which you can check in here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzUWGPCQJmphhWkHqwgvLs4aiIfSS_8nW

Lots of content in there, and now I'm back playing the game expect regular uploads explaining the game mechanics, from Interface to tactics, and of course how to sail your ships efficiently.

I'd specially suggest to watch at least these to begin with:
Port Interface Guide (with some info about crafting and trading on top of it)

How to use manual sails (manual yard control and how to increase your ships agility through it):

Tacking Lesson (how to properly tack using manual sails):

Effects of Ship Rigging and Wind Direction on ship speed and maneouverability:

Feel free to check my pure gameplay videos aswell, as obviously I use everything I posted in my "Guides and tutorials" list while I fight my battles. So there you can see how I put all the stuff I explained in my guides at work:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzUWGPCQJmpj36Yetn7KY4cB9K7MhnpJ9

I'll keep this thread updated with future guides and tutorials I upload.

Have fun!

• Like 6

Thanks everyone for the kind words! :) Appreciate it a lot.

Today I uploaded a gameplay video but I think it has a place here until I do something more in-depth and detailed on the topic of boarding, as I give a somewhat detailed look at the boarding mechanics in it:

hope it helps as boarding can be a tad confusing at times :). Again, it's a temporary thing as I plan to do a more in-detail tutorial about boarding and capturing ships in the near future :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...