Game-Labs Forum

My Suggestions - Morderon

Hello there i summed my portion of suggestions about the game, so i hope its ok, its not set by some priority just random numbers.

1: Combat make properly visible how many balls u hit and make some graphic announcements about citicaly hits and so on

2: Combat make clear wiev from the side of ship, let ppl shoot without aiming the guns by right click, just for fun.

3: Make ships more loosable during different events like missions especialy pve events its gonna improve the economy, ppl are gonna craft more because ppl are gonna looking for more ships, more craft = more items trading ect.

4: PPL Love collecting things make some nice main port interface where they can collect various ships and can really see the docking in ports next each other, via world of tanks/world of warhips

5: let ppl collect more ships in ports let them buy more slots for money or ingame currency - copy succesfull system like wargaming has trust me they know how to make money and use simple and cleaver microtransactions to fund your game because - u dont wanna live only with 40euro from few thausands ppl from buying the game do you? U even cant. without monthy payment.

6: if its not something super tactic lower the wind affection in open world map

7: Dont use only open sea combat areas, if ppl dont want something on days on sea is another sea, be variable make combat maps near little islands and forts to make it interresting.

8: Force ppl to buy ships from nationality they choose (if u collect enough ships of course) BUT let them collect other ships aswell via other nationality factions in different locations, do not let player get anything u really dont want for free, let them earn it, my suggestion is to make diferrent little faction for example france factions separated from france but with their own french ships and let ppl do missions for them to collect prestige and chance to buy other nationality ships, trust me this is gonna everybody love.

9 Make ships buy and rewards in port interface so interesting that people actualy feels its something unique, if u put just a felthy name of the ship in some stupid bar nobody gonna cares but if u do some nice ship tree where ppl can actualy see the ship and can visibly dream about it its much higher chance they are gonna buy it and put it in their collection

There is a lot i would love to say or see in the game but dont forget guys collect or borrow ideas from other similar games and maybe try to improve them, especialy money ideas, i dont want to see you bankrupt :) sorry for english and wish u the best luck with game. :)

A couple of those sound good, but a couple are leaning toward the opposite of what the game exists for (ie. to NOT be another World of Ships game).  I agree with Gonzo, I'd like (and honestly expected) a much more detailed damage model --- and I'd be absolutely fine losing the indicators.  Unfortunately as it stands now, many cannon rounds don't even leave a hole/indicator that they hit.

Please god no to 1. 

I don`t want to see arcadish popping out red numbers from ships all around them.

If it was up to me, I would make more detailed damage model and remove HP bars from enemy ship completely.

U dont understand its not ment like graphic numers but any indicator for hit numbers because there is hard to see from gun smoke, it would be nice to have at least combat chat :)

A couple of those sound good, but a couple are leaning toward the opposite of what the game exists for (ie. to NOT be another World of Ships game).  I agree with Gonzo, I'd like (and honestly expected) a much more detailed damage model --- and I'd be absolutely fine losing the indicators.  Unfortunately as it stands now, many cannon rounds don't even leave a hole/indicator that they hit.

Agaibn it wasnt ment like world of warships style i just want to highlight their work with interface and especialy harbour/port management everything is simple and looks good, the point is u should know what everything is when u look at menu and interface it wasnt ment like combat style wargaming or anything else i just like to see my ships in port like in world of warhips. :)

Ok for missunderstanding me i dont wanna change the combat system to wot/wow iam just highlighting their interface and that many thing are clear there, there is nothing more frustrating for me then feeling like iam useless in battle and doing no damage these blue bars are actualy very good even in bad graphic it shows everything u need to know about combat, but iam talking here about hit indicator, i did something very simple how i see it could work and i think its ok so please dont laugh or hate.

white indicate not shot balls ready to shoot

red indicates missed balls already shot before reload

green indicate succesfull hit balls already shot before reload

- for ships with many cannos these graphic has to be much smaller but always shown in  order thy are set on ship.UGJYYkf.jpge cannons are on the ship

- it pops up only when u aiming

- u see only the side u are aiming not other 3 sides of ship balls indicator.

Ok for missunderstanding me i dont wanna change the combat system to wot/wow iam just highlighting their interface and that many thing are clear there, there is nothing more frustrating for me then feeling like iam useless in battle and doing no damage these blue bars are actualy very good even in bad graphic it shows everything u need to know about combat, but iam talking here about hit indicator, i did something very simple how i see it could work and i think its ok so please dont laugh or hate.

white indicate not shot balls ready to shoot

red indicates missed balls already shot before reload

green indicate succesfull hit balls already shot before reload

- for ships with many cannos these graphic has to be much smaller but always shown in  order thy are set on ship.e cannons are on the ship

- it pops up only when u aiming

- u see only the side u are aiming not other 3 sides of ship balls indicator.

What happens when your ship has 120 guns?

• Like 1

What happens when your ship has 120 guns?

I think there is max 52 per side in the game? Not sure if any ship with 120 guns even existed. If u mean 120 guns totaly as i said these dost are visible only when u aim and it shows you only the ammount u are aiming with not whole ship. Try to use your imaginations, this is just the scheme its simple indicator these dost are supposed to be much smaller of course sorry for my horrible interpretation but try to imagine much smaller dots next to each other in 4 rows that they fully coppy the side arrangement of your ship cannons. Hope u got it.

Edited by Mordicek

Smoke, low visibility and chaos is a very part of this era naval war. 

What I would like to see is more detailed damage, like broken guns. So you can check what you did with spy glass after smoke disappear. 

It add far more immersion and game play then RTS HP bars.

Probably never going to happen such a detailed system at this point, but still would better keep arcade bars and indicators on minimal level needed for game play, as it probably is.